Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Season Finale: Devil's Trap [Supernatural 1.22 episode discussion]

Devil's Trap
Thursday, May 4 9/8c

On a mission to save their father (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) from Meg (guest star Nicki Aycox), Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) seek help from an old family friend, Bobby (guest star Jim Beaver). When Meg shows up on Bobby's doorstep, the brothers lure her into a trap and exorcise the demon from her body after learning where John is being held prisoner. While trying to rescue John, the demon shows up and a full battle ensues between the Winchesters and the demon they have been searching for all their lives. The episode was written by Eric Kripke directed by Kim Manners.

Pav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

I'm sooooooooooo excited! I can't wait to see the showdown! Its gonna rock I know it.
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i can't wait to watch it!!!!!!!! i will probably cry if somthing really sad happens
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't believe it!! The season finale!
It's going to be so great...as long as something bad won't happen.
Can't wait

Give laughs to all but smile to one, Cheeks to all but lips to one, Love to all but heart to one, Let everybody love you but love only one
G Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait. It's gonna be freakin awesome!

The only thing I fear is what kind of cliffhanger were gonna get, cause I'm sure there will be one, I'd be surprised if there wasn't. I hope it's not too horrible to wait for.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Mysteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Passionate Fan

It's going to be AMAZING!!!!! Let's go boys and kick some demon butt!!

Avy: pessimistreader
~*OnlyNDreams*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 02:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

i can't wait! only a few more hours! can't wait to sit down with the tv and snacks...and if anyone calls me during the show, i'm murdering them lol
Old 05-04-2006, 06:15 PM
Absolute Fan

all in the name of Supernatural

hope you all enjoyed
Urban~Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG! I think the word I'm looking for is sljddkhad! because dude I can't form a thought after seeing that! AWESOME! Best episode yet! The Winchester Brothers own me! Seriously! .....I'll be back later...because I don't want to spoil the west coasters.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

great episode!! i loved it!!!! the ending was such a shock!!!!!!! i can't for the dvd!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 06:51 AM
Elite Fan

O M G !!!! I LOVED IT SOOO SOO MUCH!!! It's definitely the best ep this season for sure, and the end... I wasn't expecting it either. But that's why I loved it so much.

Gosh I wish I didn't have to leave for my summer house, otherwise I would have written more about it. So take care girlies (and guys if there is anyone here?)!

{Max&Alec}
Undeniable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

OMFG!

That's about all I can think right now. I soooo don't want to wait 4 or 5 months now.

Wow.

I like love and hate this episode right now. Damn season finales. Damn them. And damn cliffhangers too.

Jensen was awesome though.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Mysteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG!!! Wow! It was the best episode ever. I don't even know how to explain it. It was so good and shocking. The writers are too good. And damn, Jensen was awesome like always. His acting blows me away every week. They better pick it up for the second season, or else...I'll cry.

Icon: kaleidoscopeday
DJluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

ok first....cliffhanger=EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL!

but aside from that i loved the episode. I felt bad for Meg(the real Meg). And i liked how the roles were reversed again a little, with Sam still focusing more on the demon in the beginning of the episode
Old 05-07-2006, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

I can't seem to form a thought right now because that episode was soooo freakin awesome!!! The crash, omg my poor baby and his car, his beloved car!!!! Oh screw the car, my poor baby is dying!!!

OMG Jensen rocked the house in this episode, he does in every episode but this was amazing. I loved him every freaking moment. I love that the demon knows his psych, knows that he needs his family the most out of everything.

I LOVE that Dean knew it wasn't his Dad and he was so sure because he knows his Dad best out of everyone. And I love love love that Sam trusted Dean in that moment too and stood by his bro!

The killing Dean bit was intense, I loved how he was calling to his Dad, begging him to not let it kill him. Intense and amazing stuff by jensen. And then his Dad screaming at Sam to kill him and Dean pleading not to kill his dad.

I loved about a million other things I can't even begind to process yet!
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread