Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2006, 08:55 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Salvation [1.21 Supernatural episode discussion]

Salvation
Thursday, Apr 27 9/8c

Sam (Jared Padalecki) has a vision of a family being attacked in the same manner as the attack on his mom, so he, Dean (Jensen Ackles) and John (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) head off to Salvation, Iowa, to save this family and finally kill the demon using the Colt gun. However, Meg (guest star Nicki Aycox) calls and lets the family know she is going to start killing their friends unless they return the gun. John meets Meg to deliver a fake gun, while the boys are left to deal with the demon. The episode was written by Sera Gamble & Raelle Tucker and directed by Robert Singer.
Post away!
Pav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Yay new episode! I cant wait. Its getting close to the end so i cant wait to see whats going to happen!
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 04:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

i know! so close! i can't wait!
Old 04-25-2006, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

can't wait!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

ohh looks like a great episode. I can't believe it, only 2 more episode and the season is over. Hopefully there will be season 2.

Give laughs to all but smile to one, Cheeks to all but lips to one, Love to all but heart to one, Let everybody love you but love only one
G Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 02:37 AM
New Fan

can't wait too! but I'm so sad...in a week it will be over and we have to wait for the new season, because I have no doubt we will get a S2
X5vale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

great episode!! i loved it!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really liked this episode...improved over last week's.

and I could actually stand Meg in this episode
Old 04-29-2006, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

Woah, a great episode!!! I hate Meg, but this ep I guess it was more of a "I hate her because she's evil" more than a "i just hate her" kind of thing.

I loved Dean so so much in this episode. I love him standing up to John when necessary (like about getting John on the phone). I'm glad he called his dad out on that because Dean DID call when it was important and that didnt make any diff to John so John can't turn around and say Dean hasn't done a good job protecting Sam, he's done an amazing job!

I loved when John handed the colt over to Dean. He just looked so serious and amazingly hot. hehe. Plus im glad the gun when to Dean's hands as the older bro it was right.

I loved the car scene, when Sam was thanking him, and he was confused about what, and as soon as Sam said "just incase" Dean wasn't hearing any of that! Dean doesn't want to face that possibility at all. Its tooo scary for him!!!

I love how he wouldn't let Sam back in the house. And the fight with Sam afterwards. Dean was so calm even when Sam grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. The way he said his lines, about barely keeping it together and Sam and John being all he's got. Awww. I felt so bad for him. And i loved that he reacted to Sam's violence so calmly, it was very older bro like.

I cant wait for next week, its gonna be a great one!!
Old 04-29-2006, 06:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

^i loved that car scene!

and also the part where dean refused to let sam back in the house. Def. both can go with dean highlights of the season
Old 04-30-2006, 10:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Dean was so cute in this ep, because you could see that they were both scared, but Dean stepped up and was a great big brother!!
Nida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 12:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
I love how he wouldn't let Sam back in the house. And the fight with Sam afterwards. Dean was so calm even when Sam grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. The way he said his lines, about barely keeping it together and Sam and John being all he's got. Awww. I felt so bad for him. And i loved that he reacted to Sam's violence so calmly, it was very older bro like.
Yeah, that was a great scene. Jensen was great and it shows just how far the brothers have come, how both of their ways of thinking have changed. Since we had a very similiar scene way back in the Pilot but with the roles reversed.

The ep was great too. I can't wait until next week. It's gonna be awesome.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Mysteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

I loved the role reversal in that scene! It was so perfect! It mirriored the Pilot so well, and it was the subject of their mother that elicited that very same response from Dean back in the Pilot and now it was Sam. But Dean handled it so well.
Old 05-02-2006, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

I love this episode very much. And yes, that Pilot mirrored scene was perfect. So emotional, and yet so honest.

{Max&Alec}
Undeniable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Whoa! This episode was definetly better than the previous weeks. It was nice to see them work together as a family but I still don't like Papa Winchester much. Go Dean giving him attitude! Nice to see that Sammy has influenced him in some way

The best scene's of the episode were the one in the car where Dean tells Sam that they aren't going to die. Older brother shinning through! And then another older brother scene which was the final one. I loved both. This ep clearly showed how much Dean has grown and changed since the start of the season.
silvercrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread