Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2005, 11:37 AM
Total Fan

Very Bad Things (1998) #1 - They've been bad. Very bad.

This is one of my favorite movies. It's crazy and bizarre and has a twisted sense of humor to it.

The movie stars Christian Slater, Cameron Diaz, Jon Favreau, Jeremy Piven, Leland Orser and Daniel Stern.

The movie starts out with Kyle taking a trip to Vegas, along with his four best pals, to celebrate life as a single man before he gets married. The night consists of drugs and a stripper who one accidently kills while having sex in the bathroom. Instead of calling the police, they decide to hide the body. In the process, Boyd (Slater) murders a hotel clerk that come to check on all the disruption.

It just gets even better after that. It really is an excellent movie and probably the only movie I like Diaz in, probably because her role is small. And the character played by Slater is completely crazy.
Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread