Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-24-2005, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Let's make our own Hayden movie!

i actually got this idea from Tina over at the Natalie Portman thread...Its an awesome idea, i think

start your own!

Title:
Plot/Summary:
Genre:
Song for the Movie:
Starring:
Director:
Old 08-24-2005, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

just to start it off...i'll think of a corny example..

Title: The Secret
Plot/Summary: After Josh (hayden) saves Karen's (natalie portman) life, they fall in love. But Karen has a few skeletons in her closet that involve Josh, and they are soon revealed when Karen's ex-boyfriend Alex (Ryan Gosling) comes back into town...
Genre: Romance/Thriller
Starring: Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, Ryan Gosling.
Director: Wes Craven
Old 08-25-2005, 06:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Loved yours Tasha

Title: Loose Ends
Plot/Summary: Just when life was set to look so sweet for Adam (Hayden), Amy (Natalie), the girl-next-door is back in town to visit her parents for a few days and after all these years, Adam still can't get her out of his head even though he is set to marry her best friend, Tanya. (Rachel McAdams) And as they say there can only be one happy ending in this story........
Genre Romance/Comedy
Starring: Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman and Rachel McAdams
Director: Raja Gosnell

Daniel&Betty/Nathan&Haley/Clark&Chloe/Chuck&Blair
Old 08-25-2005, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Great one Zarina!!

Title: Remember Me?
Plot/Summary: Allie (Natalie Portman) is new in town. Adam (Hayden) finds out about his new neighbor and decides to go say hi. What he didn't expect was love at first sight. They eventually fall in love, but then are split apart by Allie going off to college. 4 years go by, and allie moves out of her parents' house, and buys her own place noticing Adam moved out too. In fact, she moved next door, and they both dont know it. When they do find out, Adam has shocking news - he doesnt remember her, due to a bad car accident on August 31st - the night she left. now she is determined to help him remember the love they shared for one another, and do it before he gets married to his fiance (amanda peet).
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Starring: Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, Amanda Peet.
Director: Nick Cassavettes/tasha
Old 08-25-2005, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, wonderful idea for a thread, Tasha! Just remember how we feel about double posting.

I love the plotlines you've come up with, really good. Nice how Natalie is co-starring in each of them. I especially like the last one, I would totally go to see a movie like that.

I'm not very creative but maybe I'll come back if I should get an inspiration one fine day.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

i just thought of this one...

Title: Living a Lie
Plot/Summary: Amanda (Natalie Portman) lives in a Mansion on a nice street. Everyone looks at her and wishes they could be her. She has nice things, clothing by top-notch designers, and gets whatever she wants. Everyone never seems to understand why shes never happy. Instead, she's lonely. Until she meets Cameron (Hayden Chirstensen), Her new lab partner. He just happens to be the son of people that her parents (Robert DeNiro and Joan Allen) hate with a strong passion. After one afternoon that they spend together, they fall in love. Amanda finally tells Cameron that in the past she has been abused by her father, and if they were to tell her parents about theyre relationship, she would have serious consequences. After gettiing permission to go to vegas with "a few friends", Amanda and Cameron head off, and spend a great weekend in Vegas - Until waking up one morning in the same bed with a ring on both their fingers...
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Starring: Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, Robert DeNiro, Joan Allen.
Director: Nick Cassavettes
Old 08-26-2005, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

oops, double post

i edited what was here...
Old 08-26-2005, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm loving the last one. I knew they we're gonna end up married the moment I saw the word "Vegas". And yay, yet another movie for Hayden and Nat to co-star. If someone only made all these films, they would have they hands full.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I posted this on the Natalie board, but I like it...

Title: Destiny

Plot Summary: Kayleigh (Natalie Portman) has been in love with Andrew (Ryan Phillippe) since she was thirteen years old. But Andrew was way out of her league - he was five years older and had never spared her a second glance. Kayleigh never gave up, though, visiting him whenever she could...in spite of the fact that she absolutely couldn't stand his brother Parker (Hayden Christensen). Parker was her age, but he couldn't be more different from her. Where she was a straight-A student, he was a renowned slacker. Where she was polite and proper, he made rude comments and had the worst table manners of anyone she'd ever met. Kayleigh couldn't believe someone has perfect as Andrew could have a brother like Parker...but don't judge a book by its cover. When Andrew mysteriously disappears, Kayleigh and Parker must put aside their differences and hunt for the man they both love. As their journey turns dangerous and the only chance for survival is in learning to trust each other, Kayleigh and Parker discover that true love often comes from the unlikeliest of places...and that ultimately, they were destined for one another.

Genre: Adventure/Romance

Movie Starring: Natalie Portman, Hayden Christesen, Ryan Phillippe

Director: Adam Shankman

Lindz
Old 08-26-2005, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

aww lindz, i love yours!!
Old 08-26-2005, 08:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks, Tasha. I love yours too...I would love to see the looks on their faces when they wake up! Hayden's would be adorably bewildered, of course.

Lindz
Old 08-26-2005, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_princess
Thanks, Tasha. I love yours too...I would love to see the looks on their faces when they wake up! Hayden's would be adorably bewildered, of course.

Lindz
lol if i woke up next to him with a ring on my finger, i'd take advantage of the situation

just kidding, i'd probably go nuts too
Old 08-27-2005, 03:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't think of a story right now but I'll keep on thinking, probably will get back to you guys in 10 days time I hope

Daniel&Betty/Nathan&Haley/Clark&Chloe/Chuck&Blair
Old 08-27-2005, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I love all your ideas, I might do one!
Old 08-27-2005, 07:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xO_tasha
lol if i woke up next to him with a ring on my finger, i'd take advantage of the situation
Yeah, well, I suppose. I mean, Hayden's okay-looking...

[/sarcasm]

Lindz