Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2005, 08:34 PM
Banned

This Week On!: Did you miss a show this week?

I was looking at my tv schedule and like always there are some shows that I'm not going to be able to watch. So an idea to have a thread were people can come and get detailed episode information on the shows they are unable to watch came up.

For this little idea to work I would have to have posters who would pm me their summaries of episodes for a certain show. The timetable of the week I am going on is Sun-Sat. Sunday being the begining of the week. Saturday doesn't have a lot of shows on if any so it is the perfect day to list the episode descriptions.

Summaries will be posted each Saturday of the week.

That way if there was a show you missed you could stop by the thread and read a summary of what happened on that show.

Would you like to write for your favorite show?
If you would like to be a person writing summaries for the show(s) you watch. Write a description for an episode of any show past or present that you want to. Pm it to Subject. Also make sure to mention at the end of the summary which current show(s) you are willing to write for. I will send you a pm letting you know if you have been selected to write.

Please remember: This is only for shows airing new episodes. If the show is airing new episodes but then gets cancelled it will be removed from the list after the last new episode airs.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them here.

-Michael
Old 07-14-2005, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think this is a great idea, and look forward to it getting started!
Old 07-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Good idea! Especially since I missed the latest "Real World" episode so now I have to wait for a re-run.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight~Pixie
Good idea! Especially since I missed the latest "Real World" episode so now I have to wait for a re-run.
Yeah ... I don't think that'll be an issue.

If you weren't aware ... MTV tends to overplay there shows.

kenny | credit
Old 10-09-2005, 02:06 PM
Banned

Since the new season has been under way. I'm getting this started up again. So please read the first post in this thread.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top