Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-09-2005, 11:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ever met James?

Anyone ever meet James??? I have and he is amazing. i would love to hear some stories and see some pics..

Heres my link with my encounters on them

HTTP://DAWSONCREEKK.TRIPOD.COM

Old 07-10-2005, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

^ Aw, i loved your stories. Your very lucky. OH, and i so remember you on TRL, and wanted to thank you for saying that your favorite DC moment was when Dawson and Joey finally got together, lol, i loved that.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

trl girl i agree i read those stories how nice...

james stories especially...

if i ever met james i would like to discuss about katie and dc.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Girl you are so damn lucky i would do anything to meet James. I only get to meet him in my dreams (Right Britney? ).Anyways thanks for sharing your stories and i'm with you guys of one of the best times was when Dawson and Joey hook up

Icon: Jacky
Old 07-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Thanx for sharing! I'll read them tomorrow when I'm back home from work. And hopefully I will have some time to share my meeting with him as well, for those of you who haven't already heard it
Old 07-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

^ Yeah Bea, can't wait.

lol Amy, uh huh.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

cool sounds good bea
Old 08-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Bea, please I wanna hear about your meeting with James!! Didn't know you already met him, lucky girl!

Old 08-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Yes I did, but I am sooooo lazy to type it up! I already did right when I met him, but I can't find it anywhere

I'll try to post about it soon anyway. I promise
Old 08-09-2005, 11:50 PM
Total Fan

Meeting with the cast...Meeting with James Awww, That would be a dream comes true You guys are so lucky
Old 08-10-2005, 07:26 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, they are!
Can't wait for your story, Bea!

Old 08-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

All i can say is that you are one lucky girl!!! I would be scared to meet any of them. i think i would freeze up and not be able to talk. Plus i would be in tears im sure! lol

*~*Dawson and Joey forever*~*
~*Lucas and Peyton*~

Icon by purplexdawn
Old 08-12-2005, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Very cool
Old 08-23-2005, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

My encounter with James :)

Ok, so here I go!.

I arrived in the weekend to Willmingtom and it wasn't until friday that I finally met James. I had given up hope already, but in the end, I was lucky

I was near the catering table, and Busy and James were filming a scene for 521, the one where they are walking down together a street in Capeside.

In a break, Busy came by the catering table and someone introduced her a few girls that had been waiting there (someone from the staff I guess) and since I was there, I just introduced myself, LOL. I swear I didn’t even think about it, I just did. James and Busy were the only ones in the cast I really wanted to meet, so…

Busy is a very talkative person, very Audrey-like. So she was chatting and chatting and she was so funny! Little by little a group of ppl were circling her (including my friends, who had been keeping themselves away from the catering table fearing someone could ask them to move away). Little by little, even James came to listen to her (I remember his little smile, as if Busy’s ways were sth funny but sweet at the same time. You know, that kind of little smile you give when you think that someone is a little crazy but in a good way). So he was standing *right by my side* And I was like deciding what to do while Busy kept talking to her little audience, LOL. My friends were prompting me to tell him sth and I just turned around and asked him if I could take a picture with him some time later. He said that actually, that was the best moment. So we took the picture and then I asked him for an autograph and acted like a 15 years old (no offense, but really! I was so lame!! ) when I gave him a Dawson’s postcard to sign. He turned it around with curiosity to find himself in a S1 picture of Dawson sitting in his dock. And the best thing I could think of saying was: ‘You are my favorite actor and Dawson is my favorite character’ or sth like that

As I said, lame.

He thanked me and then I talked to him about Rules of Atraction. I said I had read some reviews in the net, and that really perked his curiosity. He asked me where I had read them, and I told him and talked about it for a little. Then I asked him if he was going to promote the movie in Spain ( ) and he said he didn’t know, that they hoped to make a tour in Europe but didn’t know where exactly.

I can’t remember if I told him sth else, or what I told him exactly. But it was great meeting him. He is such a sweet guy He then signed more autographs for the other girls and my friends and took pictures and all that. I remember he signed a purse of one of the girls and he joked saying that now it looked as if the bag had been made by a famous designer or sth, LOL. When he was leaving, back to work, as he was crossing the road he asked the girl jokingly to take good care of it. He was just lovely, what can I say

I could go on and on with more little details, but I think this will make it for now

I will also post the picture I took with him. Just keep in mind I don’t have that horrible hairdo anymore!! LOL

Also, here you got a little James and Busy

Old 08-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Aw! He does sound so sweet. Aw!

Now i sound like a crazy 15-year-old boy band groupie.