Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Brad News Thread #2: Brad's hot; So is the News.

Started the new thread as the last one was over 300 posts.

Brad's in the news at the moment for the Premiere of Mr and Mrs Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Chocolate
MSN Entertainment just put up a little special thing on Brad Pitt. They listed (what they think, obviously) are his top ten movies.
The article... or list, whatever you'd call it, is really good and yeah. I'd check it out
Bringing this over from the last thread so people can see the article
Old 06-08-2005, 01:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread April
Seth: And you're dressed. I wonder who's more disappointed.

Please vote for Keira Knightley or Jennifer Aniston!
Old 06-08-2005, 01:42 PM
New Fan

For he's a Jolie good fellow:

ALL Hollywood thinks it - she denies it. But, judging from the body language of Angelina Jolie, you might be excused for thinking she's not being entirely open about her feelings for Brad Pitt.

The leather-clad Jolie appeared to be eyeing up a newly bleached blond Brad Pitt with something more than mere affection at the premiere of their new movie, Mr and Mrs Smith, in Los Angles yesterday.

The pair have constantly denied suggestions that Jolie was the reason Pitt separated from wife Jennifer Aniston.

Jolie, 29, was recently quoted as saying she "thinks the world" of Pitt, but has never slept with him. She said: "To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive."

http://entertainment.news.com.au/sto...-10431,00.html
Old 06-08-2005, 01:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Check this paparazzi clip
http://lulop.com/flashplayer.php?flv=2923-02
I feel sorry for both of them
but Brad on a bike is so damn hot even tho I only saw his back
but waw
Old 06-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Some more scenes are up at Yahoo! Movies for Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Old 06-08-2005, 07:06 PM
New Fan

Pitt, Jolie still quiet
By William Keck, USA TODAY

LOS ANGELES — "I can't see him in public."

That's what Angelina Jolie said shortly after 11 p.m. to a male associate as he was steering her toward Brad Pitt at Tuesday night's premiere afterparty for the new killer comedy, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, which opens in theaters Friday.

The sexy co-stars, who play married assassins in the film, and whose real-life relationship has been the subject of much speculation, held court on opposite sides of Westwood's Hammer Museum courtyard for more than an hour.

But practically the entire room of curious partygoers — many with cameras raised — formed a circle around the pair as Pitt, 41, surrounded by his camp of guards and publicists, approached 30-year-old Jolie moments later and said into her ear: "Can you believe this craziness?"

The two once again turned their backs to each other and separated. Pitt's security brigade then hurried him down to the parking garage via the front lobby. Jolie was led out a side door.

Guests including Lindsay Lohan, Paula Abdul and Adam Brody partied a while longer. But with Pitt and Jolie gone, the once-hot party quickly lost steam.

Hours earlier, Jolie arrived on the red carpet in a skin-tight black leather Versace dress. She signed autographs for two bleachers full of fans, many UCLA students, who were all given Mr. & Mrs. Smith T-shirts — black "Mr." tees for the men and white "Mrs." tees for the women.

Among the celebrity guests who hurried down the carpet into the theater were Lost star Matthew Fox, director Oliver Stone and supermodel Cindy Crawford.

Jolie finally reached journalists at 7:45 p.m. The actress politely extricated herself from any reporter who tried to ask anything she deemed too personal.

She gave brief responses to other questions, including about son Maddox, 3.

"He's home," she said.

Pitt, in a black leather jacket, didn't do any interviews. He visited the red carpet just long enough to pose for photos.

Doug Liman, director of the film, said: "Brad has always been very particular about his publicity. He doesn't need to be out there hawking a movie because he's so well known. Everybody knows who Brad Pitt is. He's almost a generic name — like Kleenex."

Asked whether he knows the nature of his stars' relationship, Liman said, "I actually don't."

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/...remiere_x.htm?
Old 06-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the updates.

Sasha
Old 06-09-2005, 12:00 AM
Loyal Fan

So I guess This explains the bold guy trying to come inbetween them ? and grabbing them to stand next to him so they won't end up standing together

And Doug Liman dosent know if theyre together or not ? whatever ...
Old 06-09-2005, 01:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyChick
So I guess This explains the bold guy trying to come inbetween them ? and grabbing them to stand next to him so they won't end up standing together

And Doug Liman dosent know if theyre together or not ? whatever ...
yeah seems he was like "must not have them next to each other!"

Thanks for all the articles and pics
Old 06-09-2005, 07:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ha! Out of that Top Ten Movies List, the only one I didn't watch was Kalifornia. May have to watch that.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:29 AM
New Fan

ROOM SERVICE

June 9, 2005 -- BRAD Pitt and Angelina Jolie (above) may have checked into L.A.'s W Westwood hotel as "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" after they attended the movie's nearby premiere Tuesday night. An eyewitness saw the photogenic couple enter Room 816. And as our spy was leaving yesterday morning, the couple was wearing bathrobes as room service delivered their breakfast. Pitt's publicist, Cindy Guagenti, confirmed that he stayed at the W Westwood, but insisted that Jolie was booked into a different hotel. "Why don't you write about how Diane Sawyer's special with [Brad] about Africa was the highest-rated show of the night intead of this garbage?" Guagenti suggested. (We did. See the Starr Report.)

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/47989.htm
Old 06-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallymadrid23
ROOM SERVICE

June 9, 2005 -- BRAD Pitt and Angelina Jolie (above) may have checked into L.A.'s W Westwood hotel as "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" after they attended the movie's nearby premiere Tuesday night. An eyewitness saw the photogenic couple enter Room 816. And as our spy was leaving yesterday morning, the couple was wearing bathrobes as room service delivered their breakfast. Pitt's publicist, Cindy Guagenti, confirmed that he stayed at the W Westwood, but insisted that Jolie was booked into a different hotel. "Why don't you write about how Diane Sawyer's special with [Brad] about Africa was the highest-rated show of the night intead of this garbage?" Guagenti suggested. (We did. See the Starr Report.)

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/47989.htm

Oh my god. I'm SO sure that after all the trouble Brad & Angelina go through to hide they're relationship they'd be so bold as to check into a hotel as Mr & Mrs. Smith. And I'm sure that when the room service arrived, they'd BOTH answer the door - in their bathrobes.
Old 06-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Oh dear, the stories they come up with.
Old 06-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortycm18
Oh my god. I'm SO sure that after all the trouble Brad & Angelina go through to hide they're relationship they'd be so bold as to check into a hotel as Mr & Mrs. Smith. And I'm sure that when the room service arrived, they'd BOTH answer the door - in their bathrobes.
I was thinking the exact same thing

Old 06-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Loyal Fan

LOL that's what I was thinking. I question whether they're even allowed to speak to each other in this country. It's great how the Primetime interview was number 1, but if they talked about that, it'd prolly be the fact that many ppl watched it for the J/B/A factor.

BTW, I have to comment on this, who came up with Brangelina? Please God no. It brings back too many painful memories of Bennifer. Can we all remember those days? When it was impossible to go to the grocery store without finding out what they had eaten for breakfast that morning. The madness has got to stop.