Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Lindsay Lohan #5 - Because even as a blonde, she's still red hot.

banner by Abby

from imdb
Birth name
Linday Morgan Lohan

Nickname
Linds

Date of birth (location)
2 July 1986
New York, New York, USA

Mini biography (uh-huh )
Lindsay Morgan Lohan was born in New York City, New York, on 2nd July 1986, to Dina Lohan and Michael Lohan. She began her career at age three as a Ford model, and also made appearances in over sixty television commercials, including spots for The Gap, Pizza Hut, Wendy's, and Jello (opposite Bill Cosby). Lohan made her acting debut in 1996 as the third actress for Ali Fowler in the television drama "Another World" (1964). Shortly after, she was handpicked by Oscar-nominated writer Nancy Meyers as estranged twin sisters in an adaptation by Walt Disney Pictures of a novel by Erich Kästner, which would mark Meyers' directorial debut. Lohan's first feature film, The Parent Trap (1998) was a modest commercial success, earning her widespread critical acclaim, and a Young Artist award for Best Leading Young Actress in a Feature Film, as well as Blockbuster Entertainment and YoungStar award nominations.

After signing a three-movie contract with Disney, she returned to the small screen to star in the made-for-TV movies Life-Size (2000) (TV) (opposite Tyra Banks) and Get a Clue (2002) (TV). She also appeared as Rose in the pilot episode of the short-lived comedy series "Bette" (2000), which starred Bette Midler.

In June 2001, Lohan took a brief hiatus from acting. Her music career was launched over a year later, when Estefan Enterprises made a five-album production deal with her in September 2002.

But Lohan was not turning her back on her blossoming acting career. Just over a month previously, she had been cast opposite Jamie Lee Curtis for another Disney adaptation of a novel, this time of a fantasy comedy by Mary Rodgers. Freaky Friday (2003) was a huge hit (generating over $160 million in worldwide box office receipts), and critics were spellbound by delightful performances from Lohan and Curtis (who went on to receive a Golden Globe nomination for her work). In addition, Lohan won the 2004 MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Female, as well as a Saturn award nomination and another Young Artist award nomination.

Lohan relocated permanently to Los Angeles between projects, and moved into an apartment with fellow actress Raven. She also dated pop star Aaron Carter for a short time.

Lohan's next acting role was the title character in the comedy Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004), a Disney adaptation of the novel by Dyan Sheldon. The film receiving scathing reviews upon its release, and died a quick death at the box office, but even the harshest of critics were impressed by Lohan's charming turn as aspiring actress Lola.

Lohan's next project, Mean Girls (2004) saw her reunite with Freaky Friday (2003) director Mark S. Waters. Inspired by a non-fiction book by Rosalind Wiseman and written by "Saturday Night Live" (1975) scribe Tina Fey, the high school comedy drama opened to glowing reviews, and grossed $86 million in the U.S. alone. This earned her status as a bankable actress, and a salary of $7.5 million for the upcoming Donald Petrie romantic comedy Just My Luck (2005).

One of the most sought after young actresses in the industry, she is set to star in two other romantic comedies: Untitled Nick Cannon/Lindsay Lohan Project (2006) (opposite Nick Cannon) and Fashionistas (2005) (based on the novel by Lynn Messina) as well as the high school dramas Dramarama (2006) and _Gossip Girl (2005)_ (based on the novel by Cecily von Ziegesar), and the Disney fantasy adventure Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005) (a pseudo-sequel to The Love Bug (1968)). On top of a thriving film career, Lohan has also been working on her debut album, called "Speak", which will hit shelves in December 2004.

In her spare time, Lohan enjoys swimming, basketball, shopping, singing, reading, writing, gymnastics, collecting Beanie Babies, roller-blading, and playing with her siblings Aliana, Dakota and Michael Lohan.

Salary and this isn't even complete
Just My Luck (2005) $7,500,000
Mean Girls (2004) $1,000,000
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004) $1,000,000
Freaky Friday (2003) $550,000

Filmography
Gossip Girl (2006) (in production) .... Blair Waldorf
Untitled Nick Cannon/Lindsay Lohan Project (2006) (announced)
A Prairie Home Companion (2006) (pre-production)
Fashionistas (2005) (pre-production) .... Vig Morgan
Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005) (post-production) .... Maggie Peyton
Just My Luck (2005) (post-production) .... Ashley
Mean Girls (2004) .... Cady Heron
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004) .... Mary Elizabeth Cep/Lola
Freaky Friday (2003) .... Anna Coleman
Get a Clue (2002) (TV) .... Lexy Gold
"Bette" (2000) TV Series (as Lindsay O' Lohan) .... Rose #1 (2000)
Life-Size (2000) (TV) .... Casey Stuart
The Parent Trap (1998) .... Hallie Parker/Annie James
... aka Disney's The Parent Trap (USA: complete title)
Old 05-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

new thread! guhreat!
Old 05-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lindsay Lohan pictured leaving Cabo Cantina in West Hollywood where she posed for pictures with an English fan, who Lindsay told she is moving to Notting Hill next year.

---------------
wait.. she's moving to Notting Hill?!
Old 05-07-2005, 12:41 PM
Addicted Fan

lindsays moving to London very kool or gettin a house, only saying it as i live in london!!!

yey new thread!!!

Lauren (Lollypop)
Old 05-07-2005, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

She's moving to London? Wow. I want to go there.

I love what she's wearing. Such a cute tank.

Oh I got the People issue. The right issue
Old 05-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -.cathy.-
Oh I got the People issue. The right issue
hahaha! good job cathy - good job! haven't bought a copy yet as i have not seen a single copy here in our area being sold!
Old 05-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Heh yes go me! Finally.

Aw really? I'm sure it'll be out there in a few days.
Old 05-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah hopefully!

Timberlake, Lohan on Teen People Hot List

NEW YORK - Who are the young stars of film, TV and music? Teen People's list of the "25 Hottest Stars Under 25" includes Alicia Keys, Ciara, Jessica and Ashlee Simpson, Jesse McCartney and Justin Timberlake.

Other stars making the eighth annual installment of the list: Jessica Alba, Britney Spears, Jake Gyllenhaal, Elijah Wood, Lindsay Lohan, Natalie Portman, Destiny's Child, rapper T.I. and the cast of Fox's "The O.C." — minus Benjamin McKenzie, who is 26.

The list is featured in the magazine's latest issue, on newsstands Friday.

Timberlake, 24, has been on the list five times since 2000. What's keeping him hot? "Helping make Snoop Dogg's `Signs' a hit and his role in the film `Edison,'" the magazine said.

As for Lohan, star of the upcoming movie "Herbie: Fully Loaded," Teen People said: "She's bounced back from controversy to remain one of the hottest stars around."

Source: Yahoo News
Old 05-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad she's on the TP list as well. And she has bounced back from all the rumors and bad press. Go Lindsay!
Old 05-08-2005, 08:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -.cathy.-
I'm glad she's on the TP list as well. And she has bounced back from all the rumors and bad press. Go Lindsay!
I'm glad too. She deserves to be on it.

for the new thread! Great title BTW.
Old 05-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

She does.

Hee thanks
Old 05-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

HQ's of Lindsay shopping at The Grove

Old 05-09-2005, 08:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lindsay shops at the trendy Kitson in Beverly Hills with friends Kendra and Patrick - at the same time that Paris and Nicky Hilton were shopping in the store.

who were they looking at...?

Paris and Nicky

Old 05-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting the pics. But I have to say I think she looks better with her red hair
Old 05-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshuas_girl
Thanks for posting the pics. But I have to say I think she looks better with her red hair
I totally agree! blonde hair's just not for her! hope she gets rid of it the second they're done filming the movie!