Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

A Lot Like Love (2005) #1

Have you guys seen the commercial for this new movie with Ashton (such a hottie!!) and Amanda Peet (she the daughter in Something's Gotta Give)? Every time I see them I get more excited for this one! I think its coming out later this month. Anyone else gonna check it out??
Old 04-14-2005, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

While I probably won't see it because I'm not much of an Amanda Peet fan, I do have to admit that the commercials are amusing and kind of sweet. I hope everyone that goes to watch the film has a good time.

My LJ for Movies
shrrshrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think it'll be an okay film but not sure if I'm gonna see it. It's totally typecasting Ashton Kutcher and I don't really like Amanda Peet to begin with. I think for a movie like this, it would work and be somewhat of a success if the 2 leads got great chemistry. We'll see.
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 04:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, I do all the promotional work for movies and we got to watch some of the movie, not much but a few clips.. as far as I can see, it looks cool, pretty funny and sweet.
Smutty_puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 07:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Smutty... that's good to hear! So cool that you work for the movies - that must be a ton of fun

From the commercials I have seen and stuff, I think it looks really cute. Plus Amanda and Ashton seem to have a great chemistry - they look really cute together and seem to have a lot of fun. I have always been a big Amanda Peet fan (I LOVE something's gotta give) and from my avie, you can see how much I <3 Ashton!!
Old 04-16-2005, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Want to see it so bad! *Looks longingly at avi*
Old 04-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I wanna see it so bad! I first saw the promo when I saw Guess Who and I instantly fell in love with it. Ashton Kutcher is adorable, but I haven't really seen any movies with Amanda Peet. I keep bugging my mom with how much I wanna see it! BTW, I love your av California_ here_ I _come!
cutiepie33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

This looks cute, a little predictable, but I love Ashton and Amanda and they look like they have decent chemistry. So maybe I'll give it a shot.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 02:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm very curious about this movie, i like romantic comedies, and i really like Ashton and Amanda, so i'll definitely watch it!
mysocalledlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 07:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by California_ here_ I _come
Want to see it so bad! *Looks longingly at avi*
I am so with you, Cali!! Every time I see the commercial or the poster, I get more excited about it! They just look so cute together. I saw commericals that they are both gonna be on Jay Leno this week promoting the movie (since it comes out this Friday!!!). Anyone know what nights they are on? I missed that on the commercial. Thx! I am totally gonna be the first one in line to see this on Fri
Old 04-18-2005, 11:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Old 04-18-2005, 12:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great pics Quarterley... where did you get those?? Amanda and Ashton look soooo cute together!!
Old 04-18-2005, 04:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by millivanilli
Great pics Quarterley... where did you get those?? Amanda and Ashton look soooo cute together!!
www.tribute.ca
Old 04-20-2005, 11:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks quarterly... I checked out that site - it has a ton of cool stuff! This is another pic from the movie that I think is so cute!!

Old 04-20-2005, 04:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I plan on seeing this movie, as well.

There are some really beautiful official pictures released. Here is one of theatre actor Tyrone Giordano. He plays Ashton's brother, who is also hearing impaired. Ty (who is deaf IRL) is an incredibly talented, expressive actor. Oh, and he happens to be gorgeous.

Judy

icon credit: skje
JudyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread