Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-31-2005, 02:50 PM
Passionate Fan

| Godsong | - PYOC

On the island of Ireland, there is a war raging between the gods. Morrigan and Dagda are fighting for domination of the emerald isle.

Morrigan - her name means phantom queen. She is the goddess of death, the prophetess of doom. The ravens are her messengers - her warriors. She herself can turn into a raven at will. She flies over battlefields, choosing victims of her wrath.
TB:
PB: Milla Jovovich

It is said that if you see a raven while on a journey you will reach your destination. The sight of one raven is a good omen yet a group of ravens means death.

The Triad - the phantom queens chosen warriors, once human, cursed with an eternal life and eternal servitude. They fulfill Morrigan’s wishes. They follow soldiers to their death.

Name: Moira
Age of Death: 24
Real Age: 545
Personality: dangerous, cunning, clever, protective
Story: Moira is the leader of The Triad. She was a warrior and a sorceress. She was killed by a band a rebels, but Morrigan took pity on her and granted her eternal life. It is Moira’s curse to spend the rest of her life picking and choosing soldiers to go to the underworld.
Relationships: Moira fell in love with the prince of a tribe that follows Morrigan, Donovan. She watches over him in battle, but hides her love from her friends.
TB: TVGEEK
PB: Michelle Rodriguez

Name: Maeve
Age of Death: 22
Real Age: 300
Personality: charming, seductive, powerful
Story: Maeve was her tribe’s princess. She was kidnapped by a warring tribe and murdered. Morrigan killed the tribe that kidnapped Maeve, and granted Maeve an eternal life. Maeve is a seductress and lures soldiers to their grave.
Relationships: Maeve saved a man named Aidan, who is a follower of Dagda, from his death. Now, even though she is forbidden to fall in love, she cannot stop thinking about him. She is determined to protect him from Morrigan.
TB: Broadways Buffy
PB: Jessica Alba

Name: Bridget
Age of Death: 19
Real Age: 275
Personality: introverted, intelligent, fierce, agile
Story: Bridget and her entire tribe were murdered on her wedding day. Morrigan, enraged, spared Bridget’s life. Bridget is the most lethal of The Triad. She takes out her rage on enemy soldiers.
Relationships: On the battlefield, Bridget saw the reincarnation of her fiancée Connor. She is hunting him down after she lost track of him in the battle. She is determined to find him.
TB:
PB: Katie Holmes

Dagda - the father god. He is the master of arts and knowledge, yet he is a fierce warrior. The wolves are his messengers and his army. They do his bidding.
TB: AliasUnknown
PB: Jude Law

The wolves protect injured soldiers from the ravens. Known for their fierce loyalty, they will die for their own and for their cause.

The Pack - the chosen of the father god. These women died in battle long ago and were granted life in exchange for servitude. They are the protectors of fallen soldiers, and of the father himself.

Name: Morgan
Age of Death: 25
Real Age: 550
Personality: lethal, powerful, fierce, cunning
Story: Morgan is the secret love child of Morrigan and Dagda. She was given away at birth she never knew who her real parents were. When she was murdered during a battle, Morrigan and Dagda saved her. She is the most dangerous of Dagda’s warriors.
Relationships: Morgan is in love with an immortal sorcerer named Cathan. He was commissioned by Dagda to watch over Morgan when she was a mortal, even though she doesn’t know that.
TB: AliasUnknown
PB: Mandy Moore

Name: Shannon
Age of Death: 24
Real Age: 400
Personality: funny, charming, lithe, ferocious (when provoked)
Story: Shannon drowned while trying to escape from a rebel tribe. Dagda saved her because she was a loyal follower. She is in charge of protecting warriors from The Triad.
Relationships: She is falling in love with a man named Blain, who is a follower of Dagda and a tribe leader. He is the leader of her old tribe.
TB: StarliteParadise
PB: Jaime King

Name: Siobhan
Age of Death: 19
Real Age: 250
Personality: angry, brutal, cunning, intelligent
Story: Siobhan was kidnapped by rebels and offered as a sacrifice to Morrigan, Dagda saved her moments before her death. She is vicious and hates The Triad.
Relationship: She inadvertently falls in love with a follower of Morrigan when he saved her from a raven. Now she can’t get him out of her head.
TB:
PB: Keira Knightley

The Men

Name: Donovan
Personality: charming, witty, take-charge
Story: He is the prince of his tribe and a follower of Morrigan.
Relationships: He is desperately in love with Moira, even though he knows it can never be. He is betrothed.
TB:
PB: Ioan Gruffudd

Name: Aidan
Personality: clever, dangerous, intelligent
Story: He is a warrior for his tribe.
Relationships: He has fallen in love with the mysterious woman who saved him from battle. He can’t get her out of his head.
TB: StarliteParadise
PB: Hugh Dancy

Name: Connor
Personality: personable, cunning, outgoing, loving
Story: Connor is the king of his tribe. He is not married, although his tribe is pressuring him.
Relationships: He caught a glimpse of a woman during battle, someone he swears he recognizes. He is determined to find her, and learn who she is.
TB: Broadways Buffy
PB: Gerard Butler

Name: Cathan
Personality: charming, intelligent, lethal, magical
Story: He is an immortal sorcerer and follower of Dagda. He is Morgan’s protector.
Relationships: He is in love with Morgan; he has been since he saw her. He feels that he failed her when she was mortal and he tries to stay away from her.
TB: TVGEEK
PB: Stuart Townsend

Name: Blain
Personality: take-charge, protective, fierce
Story: He is a follower of Dagda and the single leader of his tribe.
Relationships: He is in love with one of The Pack. Ever since he saw her, he’s been in love with her.
TB:
PB: Orlando Bloom

Name: Kieran
Personality: dangerous, agile, cunning
Story: He is a follower of Morrigan. He is a dangerous soldier.
Relationships: He is in love with a member of The Pack, his sworn enemies. He saved her from a raven and he can’t stop thinking of her.
TB:
PB: Charlie Hunnam

Last edited by AliasUnknown; 04-02-2005 at 12:08 PM
Old 03-31-2005, 02:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Can I join? If so Shannon and Adian please?

"My junk is you."
Old 03-31-2005, 07:37 PM
Loyal Fan

moira please and cathan please

"I love... her" "I love you too" "I know"
Name's Ashley LJ // icon // lilykat!

Last edited by TVGEEK; 03-31-2005 at 07:47 PM
Old 03-31-2005, 07:51 PM
Total Fan

Maeve and Connor
Old 04-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Passionate Fan