Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the pics Michelle! That last one does look as accurately as you put it - I happened to like N' SYNC!

Last edited by Crystaline; 03-16-2005 at 10:52 AM
Old 03-16-2005, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle in Yonkers
Exactly my point. I didn't tell "details from the set." I told my experiences and opinions, but believe me, there were things not included. I'm the oldest in a big family, and am conditioned to share what I have with everybody.

I have a right to my opinion, you have a right to yours. Sharing experiences is one thing, blowing the plot of the movie is another.

This is a thread about the experiences at Austin; I've offered some more pictures to those who are interested. And I reiterate, this movie is not going away, so it will undoubtedly be released at least in dvd. Have faith.

There were details... telling about a location set is a detail.
I don´t think we are going to agree here. And I don´t want to split hair.
It´s nice of you to post your pics.
And since there were more people at the premiere, I think someone else will tell something about the movie for those who are interested - after a huge warning of course or in PMs or emails.

And about having faith - I don´t have any faith at all when it comes to movies on DVD - at least when you´re not happen to live in the US and the movie is not a blockbuster. I know what I´m talking about.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new pics, Michelle! My gosh, they sure did corral the celebs off from the fans, didn't they?!

Moon Mouse - are U.S. dvd's compatible with European dvd players? I'd be happy to send you a copy of H,EA or Livien when they come out on dvd, if that would be something you'd like. I sympathize with your dilemma
Old 03-16-2005, 11:14 AM
Extreme Fan

... I stay off the threads for a day and things start to kick up!!

Hey all!! Keep the pics and stories coming folks. At least for me, if Philly doesn't happen, it'll be Livien when it comes on DVD and I can't wait that long! LOL!

Kara - how can a gal get her hands on that huge spoiler?

Back to work before boss notices I've strayed from that excel spreadsheet I'm supposed to be working on ...

later,
B
Old 03-16-2005, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Michelle -Thanks for the pics. The last one has me cracking up. They really do look like they are about to break out in dance.

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Old 03-16-2005, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Behry woman If I can drive to Newark NJ and stay there! YOU can drive to Philly...it's nothing...come on gf!!

hey up there girls
Old 03-16-2005, 11:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well we woke up to drizzly skies here in Austin today, but it hasn't dampened our spirits. What a fabulous week we're having! Over the last 2 years I've been to a few film festivals, from one coast to the other, and I must say that Austin is the best. We've met everyone from actors to directors to producers, and everyone has been so open and friendly. As one actress/producer said to me the other night, Austin is so "not LA".

Yesterday we ran into Jason at Happy Hour, one of the SXSW events. It was outdoors and windy and cold, but it wasn’t raining so we were able to get pictures and autographs. Here’s one of Jason signing one of the Livien postcards for Jeannine, using J’s back as a prop to write on:

And then posing for pics:

Later we saw JB at the awards show, and then again at the closing party. Before he left for the night, Cherie asked if he’d pose for a pic, so he reached out and pulled her close, took her camera and held it out and took this shot:

After Jason left, we stayed and partied the night away. We danced up a storm with all the hotties here, and then we bumped into Devon Gummersall again. We danced with him until we closed the bar down! What a blast! Here’s a pic of me and Jeannine with Devon. What a total sweetheart he was. And so cute! I might not have liked Sean DeLuca, but Devon is darling!

Gotta run! We have more movies to watch, and people to see. Back later with more.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:35 AM
Loyal Fan

GREAT pics. You gals are running into to everyone and clearly having a great time.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie
Thanks for the new pics, Michelle! My gosh, they sure did corral the celebs off from the fans, didn't they?!

Moon Mouse - are U.S. dvd's compatible with European dvd players? I'd be happy to send you a copy of H,EA or Livien when they come out on dvd, if that would be something you'd like. I sympathize with your dilemma

That is a very, very nice thing of you to offer. I might be coming back at you!
U.S. DVDs are usually not compatible with European players, but I invested in a code-free player a few years ago.
It´s not that I´m not able to get the DVDs, I can order them over the internet, but the shipping cost is horrendous most of the time. ROP for example - not available in Europe, you have to order it from the U.S. and of course there´s no chance at all for people who don´t understand English. And it´s very expensive.
Thank you again!

Last edited by MoonMouse; 03-16-2005 at 11:42 AM
Old 03-16-2005, 11:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

This hair issue

THIS IS BEHRBUTTERFLY just wanted you to know I'm useing her account.

I don't plan to tell my whole story here but I did so much want to wade in on this hair issue. His hair was not unclean as its a trick of the light. He smelled wonderful and his hair was shining because it was clean. And who the hey would want his hair cut at supercuts? I think he can afford a stylist.

My report to follow once I get back to my own computer.

OK heres one thing. HE CALLED ME DARLIN 5 times!

Love Behrbutterfly, The behr virgin undone.

Obsessed JB Fan #96 aka "Behrnut"

Just keep talking. I'll catch up. - Booth
Old 03-16-2005, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

God, he's sooo beautiful! Debbi, thank you so much for posting those pics! You guys look really content, though I can't imagine why!
Old 03-16-2005, 11:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Hey Girls~

Just popping in real quick to ask that we all stop bickering. This is supposed to be a fun thread! Let's let the hair and spoilers issues go or PM each other. Just enjoy the fact that some many got to see the film and the Behr!

Gotta run!
Old 03-16-2005, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

It's been ages since I've been here but WOW!!!! I really love the new pics of our favorite Behr . Just so you know...I'm very jealous of you guys that got to go but hey, at least you are sharing. LOL! Maybe, just maybe, they will finally have something like that here in Florida and then I'll be the first one there
Old 03-16-2005, 12:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonMouse
That is a very, very nice thing of you to offer. I might be coming back at you!
Please do, I'm serious and I'd be happy to help out. We're all in this together. I know that even shipping within the states can be terribly expensive, I can imagine how much it costs to ship internationally. Have you ever seen ROP?

Breathless - bless you! Looks like you and J and Cherie had such a great time! Sorry it wasn't the best weather, but it really sounds like Austin was festival friendly and it makes me happy that you all got to DANCE with celebs! I could kick myself for not going!

behrbutterfly - at your new moniker - the Behr virgin undone! There's something about that man when he calls you "darlin" five times. He's just so nice.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok just finishing wiping the drool off my face.

Ok Debbi, Cherie, and J. are you going to Philly? Cause if someone famous shows up I know who to hang out with. You ladies a hunky men Magnets

Thanks for posting those pics Debbi they were

Michelle- I love the group shots Thanks for posting your pics

Well I have to

Just one more thing has anybody heard from Jen?

Carol
#154 OBSESSED JB FAN
Icon by mesmerise
Closed Thread   Post New Thread