Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2005, 12:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Gus Appreciation - We haven't given up hope that he will talk one day!

How come we don't have a Gus thread? For all the Gus' over the seasons - here's the place to talk about. Who was your fave? Which didn't you find as adorable as another?
Old 03-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Supreme Fan

as you may or may not know, the twins currently playing gus, keegan & logan hoover, are in vin diesel's new movie the pacifier.

i have no clue which one it is but - he's adorable! they both are.

keegan

more twins

just a ps: look who else is in the movie

Last edited by galela; 03-07-2005 at 03:13 PM
galela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Interesting thread Dine

He's so adorable

Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 05:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Who's Gus?

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh...I almost forgot they had a kid!

I think Keegan and Logan are like the cutest kids ever. I saw the commercial for 'The Pacifier' the other day and I thought that the kid looked familiar, but I just shrugged it off.

I wonder if they're going to be playing Gus for the final season?

Oh and I love the title!

Bet you his first word is "F**k"
Old 03-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Great thread, Dine! I knew someone was going to open this thread considering all the Gus love on lj lately.

I love the first picture. That smile is too cute. I really hope to see more Brian/Gus scenes. Logan/Keegan are perfect as Gus. They do resemble Gale. It's big eyes I think.

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
kyleschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 04:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Girl
Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh...I almost forgot they had a kid!
remember - now there's even two kids to pretty much ignore. i wonder if they're gonna give jenny rebecca (that is her name, right? ) more screentime than gus. i'll be pissed if they do.

Quote:
I wonder if they're going to be playing Gus for the final season?
i hope so! why not, tho? i hope there are gonna be some more brian/gus scenes. i die for their scenes. the james dean scene was heartbreaking.

Quote:
Oh and I love the title!

Quote:
Bet you his first word is "F**k"
and wouldn't brian be a proud dada!

Quote:
They do resemble Gale. It's big eyes I think.
i don't know what it is but the resemblance is definitely there.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleschick
I love the first picture. That smile is too cute. I really hope to see more Brian/Gus scenes. Logan/Keegan are perfect as Gus. They do resemble Gale. It's big eyes I think.
He is sweet. It reminds me even on Charmed Leo and Piper's son doesn't even talk

Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by galela
remember - now there's even two kids to pretty much ignore. i wonder if they're gonna give jenny rebecca (that is her name, right? ) more screentime than gus. i'll be pissed if they do.
Yeah, but it doesn't matter what her name is, she won't be around for long. She and Gus won't have that much screen time, like you said they'll just be ignored. Gus will probably be babysitting her, so no one will think its weird that Mel and Lindz never have their kids with them.

Quote:
i hope so! why not, tho?
Are you asking me, or is that a rhetorical question?

If you are asking me, all I meant was that maybe they'll have different kids this year...Don't get me wrong, I want there to be more Brian/Gus scenes too. And, yeah...I love the James Dean one. *sigh*

Quote:
and wouldn't brian be a proud dada!
I know my dad was!

Quote:
i don't know what it is but the resemblance is definitely there.
Really? I don't see it. *shrugs*
Old 03-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah, but it doesn't matter what her name is, she won't be around for long. She and Gus won't have that much screen time, like you said they'll just be ignored. Gus will probably be babysitting her, so no one will think its weird that Mel and Lindz never have their kids with them
god, i hope your predictions are not correct! well, we got both, as gus AND a kinney-family-scene last season so it's probably best to not expect it again. i'm greedy, tho. i want it all. esp for the last season.

i'm pretty sure they'll take the twins again this season. the twins have been around for 2 years now. it was in the first two seasons where they kept changing babies or dolls. it was so obvious sometimes that gale was holding a doll.

Quote:
I know my dad was!
you're kidding, right??? knowing you, you're probably serious.

about the resemblance. i do think you can believe that gus could be brian's son. they used far less-gale-alike-looking-babies in the past. i think it's basically the face structure. the chin & everything.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by galela
god, i hope your predictions are not correct! well, we got both, as gus AND a kinney-family-scene last season so it's probably best to not expect it again. i'm greedy, tho. i want it all. esp for the last season.
You're gonna have to share some of that greediness! I hope that they do have them...Especially since it's the last season. They just have to!

Quote:
it was so obvious sometimes that gale was holding a doll.

Quote:
you're kidding, right??? knowing you, you're probably serious.
So he says. Actually he says it was "F**k off" but I suspect that he only says that because he doesn't actually remember what my first words were. Bastard! I'm his first born!

Quote:
about the resemblance. i do think you can believe that gus could be brian's son. they used far less-gale-alike-looking-babies in the past. i think it's basically the face structure. the chin & everything.
I think that out of all the kids, the twins look most like him. I have to agree to that...But, then again, the others were babies, so it's hard to see resemblances anyways. But, yes out of them all, they look most like him. So it would be really good if they came back...but you never know...Could be a different kid. *shrugs* I have no clue.
Old 03-09-2005, 01:36 AM
Supreme Fan

nah. i doubt they'll be switching gusses for the last season. they better not! *waves fist*

they used some pretty ugly babies in s1/s2. or - not ugly. it's such a cruel word, esp when talking about a baby. but - well, not as adorable as others. i will have to come up with screencaps of my fave baby gus.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, the better use the same Gus. He's (they're) just too cute.

Wasn't there a blond kid at one point? I think it was that episode that looked like a double date with Brian/Lindsay on one side of the table and Michael/Melanie on the other. That kid just looked a like Brian took someone else's kid or something.

I'd love to see a scene where Brian tucks little Gus to sleep and he says "goodnight, daddy". Apparently Logan/Keegan say that in The Pacifier.

Old 03-10-2005, 02:24 AM
Supreme Fan

god, i'd DIE if they had a brian/gus scene like that & gus actually calling him daddy!! seriously, my heart would melt like butter in the sun.

yeah, the blonde kid in the diner scene. i think they also used him in 201/202 where brian & linds are building up the swing set. -- and the kid in the party/leda episode where brian tells mikey to forget ben. the kid on the swing? they first used a doll in the house scene with leda & then a blonde kid on the swing. jee.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ok, Gus' first words have to be either "daddy" or something that would make Brian proud.

The doll!Gus was weird. Yup, Gus has to be a brunette! We want him to be just like daddy

Hmm... has Justin had an scenes with Gus at all since breaking up with Ethan?

Old 03-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Cathy: That's an interesting point. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure he hasn't. Maybe season 3, but I am most definate there wasn't one in season 4 (did we even see Gus anyways? )
Reply   Post New Thread