Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Awww, finally I can stop wiggling! That was really beginning to hurt...

...anyways, thanks to Sophie and Darbi for the spoilers. MWAH!

Sounds an interesting epi so far, I love that they have brought up the commitment issues again, just hoping for a better ending next time. Awww, Donna and Eric, I see tears by the bucket load.

Last edited by wildcherry; 03-06-2005 at 03:11 PM
Old 03-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

I think Donna might be trying to make Eric jealous/get back at him, because in these spoilers and the ones for last week, she's displayed anger that he's going away. *shrug*
Old 03-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airie75
I think Donna might be trying to make Eric jealous/get back at him, because in these spoilers and the ones for last week, she's displayed anger that he's going away. *shrug*
That's true. Last week she was all, why are we even together? because he didn't talk to Africa with her before deciding to go, so to me, it ain't that far fatched
Old 03-06-2005, 03:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudmouse

Me too, or rather I was kinda hoping.

despite the non closeness of Eric/Donna recently, this whole date thing kinda seems to have come out of the blue.
Me too, I think it will be good if it is done right.

I thought the whole date thing was out of the blue too, and kind of weird.

Hyde/Jackie l Jack/Courtney
Nathan/Haley l Seth/Summer
Jason/Courtney l Spike/Buffy
Charlie/Claire l Pacey/Joey
Old 03-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airie75
Yeah, I heard that's what she's doing..and that she doesn't really have "a date".
I think Donna is really hurting thinking about him leaving and doesn't know how to handle it all. No wait, I know that's what she's doing.
Old 03-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana_Lana
Yeah, I heard that's what she's doing..and that she doesn't really have "a date".
I think Donna is really hurting thinking about him leaving and doesn't know how to handle it all. No wait, I know that's what she's doing.

Okay that makes sense. Maybe Jackie doesn't really have a job offer in Chicago either (but I kinda hope she does)
Old 03-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Spoilers for: Take It Or Leave It...last one.

Later on...

In the driveway, Eric and Hyde are watching Charlie try to get the ball from Kelso and Fez who are messing with him.

Eric is complaining about Donna going on a date and Hyde tells him he doesn't want to talk to him because this whole thing with Jackie was Eric's fault. He said something about how he wanted to go and play pinball last night, but Eric didn't want to. If he'd went then he wouldn't have been in the basement when Jackie came by. Now he has to decided his entire future because Eric claimed the change guy touched him weird. Eric says something about the guy putting the change right in his pocket.

Kelso tells Eric and Hyde that this was boring because Charlie isn't even trying to get the ball anymore. Charlie tells the guys that they can go to his dad's warehouse if they want. Fez says something about that being an excellent idea. Charlie asks him, Really? Fez tells him no and to shut up.

Charlie tells them he has to go because the warehouse was expecting a shipment. Eric as what type of shipment. Charlies says that his dad owns a beer warehouse. They all surround Charlie in silence and Kelso hands him the ball and tells him he can touch it now.

Meanwhile...

Jackie and Donna are in the Pinciotti living room. Jackie's freaking out over Hyde. Donna is telling her about her date. She says something about the best part of this is she doesn't even have a date.

Jackie tells Donna she should have used manipulation on Hyde, and that she had a fake pregnancy right up my sleeve but she didn't use it. Donna tries to reassure her that Hyde will do the right thing.

In the wherehouse. It's all dark and the guys all walk in and there's a stack of beer. Hyde makes a comment about that being the most beer he'd ever seen in his life. Charlie flips the lights on and Hyde sees the wherehouse full of beer He says something about he stands corrected, that this was the most beer he'd ever seen in his life.

They get drunk and Hyde comes out and says slurringly that he's decided that he's gonna marry Jackie. He's going to be Mrs. Jackie Hyde. Eric tells him that maybe he needs another beer. Hyde points at Eric and tells him, could be. The he walks away. When comes back a little later he's on a rant about how Jackie can't do this to him, how she can't tell him how to live his life. She can go to hell, he'll see her in hell! Eric tells him maybe he needs another beer.

(I'm sitting here cracking up as I type this...because I can just picture drunk off his arse Hyde struggling with this decision...poor thing. Jackie's put some mean ju-ju on him for sure. Good girl. )

Eric tells him maybe he needs one more. Hyde says that could be then walks off again. When he comes back he says he's all confused, but he loves all the guys. He's hanging on to Kelso for support but asks, where's Kelso?

Later...

Pinciotti living room: Eric busts in and says asks Donna, Back from your date so soon, Toots?

Eric and Donna get into it and she tells him she doesn't want him to go and he says he'll be back in a year and that they'll spend all their time together and she says she sorry and they shouldn't waste their time fighting. Eric agrees and drops his pants. Donna tells him that wasn't what she meant, but okay.

Jackie comes in and asks Eric where Hyde is. Eric tells her that's he's passed out on the floor of a beer warehouse right now. Jackie panics and starts telling them that Hyde's gonna say no, what's she gonna do. She starts crying on Donna's shoulder, Donna tells her she's sorry. Eric is just standing there watching and realizes that he's not going to get any. He pulls up his pants and says he's too drunk anyways.

(Oh, if this plays out half as good as it reads...this is going to be funny as bleep)

Next morning in the living room Eric and Hyde on the couch and Eric asks Hyde if he's decided what he's going to do about Jackie. Hyde tells him that he's going to let the Camino decide. If it veers to the left, marriage. To the right, nudie bar. Eric says, so you haven't decided yet? Hyde tells him he has decided. Just then Kitty walks in and tells Hyde that Jackie was here earlier...hands him a note. It says that Jackie took the job in Chicago and that she left that morning. Kitty tells him something like, oh, you poor baby, I'm just gonna turn my back and pretend I don't see while you get yourself a beer.

Kelso walks in and they have Charlie in a dress...show ends.

Behind the scenes stuff:

Ok, the first scene in the basement between takes Mila was massaging Danny's hand. That was pretty much the only time they were together. I asked Wilmer if they were gonna have a lot of guest stars next season and he said when they resigned they insisted that they were able to bring on a lot of their friends to be on the show but no new regular characters. The guy who played Charlie was real funny. I liked this episode, it was funny. Demi Moore's kids were there too, but I didn't see if she was there. The scene in the warehouse was funny, I was rolling. It was so sad though at the end cause Jackie thought Hyde was going to say no but we think he'll say yes. I sucks though I have to wait like 3 weeks til I see the last episode.

Because me and my sister sang the Joker to get a script, they all signed except for Laura Prepon. For all 3 tapings I've been to she never comes out to sign. Hope everyone enjoys the spoilers less than 3 weeks til last taping.

Oh, and Sophie wrote back about the "fush" comment...it was Eric's bag of "fish"...gold fish, I'm assuming.

And that's all she wrote kiddies...
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...

Last edited by Darbi; 03-06-2005 at 03:51 PM
Old 03-06-2005, 03:32 PM
tmg
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Kelso gasps saying maybe she's pregnant then Fez says maybe she cheated on him. Kelso says maybe she cheated on him and got pregnant.
LOL. Weren't all three of those options discussed here not too long ago? Maybe the writers are getting on the same wave length as some of the posters here.
Old 03-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG Poor Hyde.

I actually like this idea, (not them being aprt of coarse) but I have a feeling that the writers are going to do the right thing this time. Hyde will go to Jackie or maybe Jackie changed her mind and come back. I cant wait to see how this plays out.

I cant wait to see drunk Hyde. LOL LOL

Hyde/Jackie l Jack/Courtney
Nathan/Haley l Seth/Summer
Jason/Courtney l Spike/Buffy
Charlie/Claire l Pacey/Joey
Old 03-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbi
Later on...

In the driveway, Eric and Hyde are watching Charlie try to get the ball from Kelso and Fez who are messing with him.

Eric is complaining about Donna going on a date and Hyde tells him he doesn't want to talk to him because this whole thing with Jackie was Eric's fault. He said something about how he wanted to go and play pinball last night, but Eric didn't want to. If he's went then he wouldn't have been in the basement when Jackie came by. Now he has to decided his entire future because Eric claimed the change guy touched him weird. Eric says something about the guy putting the change right in his pocket.

Kelso tells Eric and Hyde that this was boring because Charlie isn't even trying to get the ball anymore. Charlie tells the guys that they can go to his dad's warehouse if they want. Fez says something about that being an excellent idea. Charlie asks him, Really? Fez tells him no and to shut up.

Charlie tells them he has to go because the warehouse was expecting a shipment. Eric as what type of shipment. Charlies says that his dad owns a beer warehouse. They all surround Charlie in silence and Kelso hands him the ball and tells him he can touch it now.

Meanwhile...

Jackie and Donna are in the Pinciotti living room. Jackie's freaking out over Hyde. Donna is telling her about her date. She says something about the best part of this is she doesn't even have a date.

Jackie tells Donna she should have used manipulation on Hyde, and that she had a fake pregnancy right up my sleeve but she didn't use it. Donna tries to reassure her that Hyde will do the right thing.

In the wherehouse. It's all dark and the guys all walk in and there's a stack of beer. Hyde makes a comment about that being the most beer he'd ever seen in his life. Charlie flips the lights on and Hyde sees the wherehouse full of beer He says something about he stands corrected, that this was the most beer he'd ever seen in his life.

They get drunk and Hyde comes out and says slurringly that he's decided that he's gonna marry Jackie. He's going to be Mrs. Jackie Hyde. Eric tells him that maybe he needs another beer. Hyde points at Eric and tells him, could be. The he walks away. When comes back a little later he's on a rant about how Jackie can't do this to him, how she can't tell himhow to live his life. She can go to hell, he'll see her in hell! Eric tells him maybe he needs another beer.

(I'm sitting here cracking up as I type this...because I can just picture drunk off his arse Hyde struggling with this decision...poor thing. Jackie's put some mean ju-ju on him for sure. Good girl. )

Eric tells him maybe he needs one more. Hyde says that could be then walks off again. When he comes back he says he's all confused, but he loves all the guys. He's hanging on to Kelso for support but asks, where's Kelso?

Later...

Pinciotti living room: Eric busts in and says asks Donna, Back from your date so soon, Toots?

Eric and Donna get into it and she tells him she doesn't want him to go and he says he'll be back in a year and that they'll spend all their time together and she says she sorry and they shouldn't waste their time fighting. Eric agrees and drops his pants. Donna tells him that wasn't what she meant, but okay.

Jackie comes in and asks Eric where Hyde is. Eric tells her that's he's passed out on the floor of a beer warehouse right now. Jackie panics and starts telling them that Hyde's gonna say no, what's she gonna do. She starts crying on Donna's shoulder, Donna tells her she's sorry. Eric is just standing there watching and realizes that he's not going to get any. He pulls up his pants and says he's too drunk anyways.

(Oh, if this plays out half as good as it reads...this is going to be funny as bleep)

Next morning in the living room Eric and Hyde on the couch and Eric asks Hyde if he's decided what he's going to do about Jackie. Hyde tells him that he's going to let the Camino decide. If it veres to the left, marriage. To the right, nudie bar. Eric says, so you haven't decided yet? Hyde tells him he has decided. Just then Kitty walks in and tells Hyde that Jackie was here earlier...hands him a note. It says that Jackie took the job in Chicago and that she left that morning. Kitty tells him something like, oh, you poor baby, I'm just gonna turn my back and pretend I don't see while you get yourself a beer.

Kelso walks in and they have Charlie in a dress...show ends.

Behind the scenes stuff:

Ok, the first scene in the basement between takes Mila was massaging Danny's hand. That was pretty much the only time they were together. I asked Wilmer if they were gonna have a lot of guest stars next season and he said when they resigned they insisted that they were able to bring on a lot of their friends to be on the show but no new regular characters. The guy who played Charlie was real funny. I liked this episode, it was funny. Demi MooreĆ¢'s kids were there too, but I didn't see if she was there. The scene in the warehouse was funny, I was rolling. It was so sad though at the end cause Jackie thought Hyde was going to say no but we think he'll say yes. I sucks though I have to wait like 3 weeks til I see the last episode.

Because me and my sister sang the Joker to get a script, they all signed except for Laura Prepon. For all 3 tapings I've been to she never comes out to sign. Hope everyone enjoys the spoilers less than 3 weeks til last taping.

Oh, and Sophie wrote back about the "fush" comment...it was Eric's bag of "fish"...gold fish, I'm assuming.

And that's all she wrote kiddies...

OMG thanks for the spoilers. Someone please tell me they are going to the taping next week? We need spoilers LOL
Old 03-06-2005, 03:41 PM
tmg
Part-Time Fan

Aw crap! How many episodes are left? I'm going to be extremely pissed off if they turn this will they, won't they marriage thing into a season clifhanger.
Old 03-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

This is, for the most part, reading REALLY well. Seems like a good comedic/dramatic balance. I'm loving how badly both Jackie and Hyde are freaking out. Oh, DrunkenHyde, how I adore thee...

Only thing that struck me as silly was Eric dropping his pants.

Jackie running off seemed random and preemptive.

It's all very cute but I don't actually want marriage from them right now. But...still. I think Hyde's putting more marriage pressure on himself than Jackie's putting on him. She seems to want reassurance (or so that's how I've been feeling) and is freaking out basically about how he's reacting to the news, and he's, like, grasping for some way to keep her. And all the freaking out on his part about not wanting her to go away...and the "she can't make make all my decisions for me"...just him letting her and himself get to him. It's so cute.

And sounds good in terms of E/H.

TMG--Two episodes left.

I wonder why they're phasing out Eric but haven't phased Kelso out yet?
Old 03-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode sounds great, I can't wait to see it, and the ahhh! cliff hanger.

I don't think we've ever seen drunk Hyde before, everyone else but him.

And thanks again for posting, you two are awsome.
Old 03-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

There was drunk Hyde in Red's Last Day. When they were all singing "Up Against the Wall Redneck Mother" in the car.

Thank you, Sophie and Darbi!

I do wish Jackie would be less insecure. So as not to have to run off. I understand worrying he'd say "no," but...it also brings up my confusion about didn't they just want her answer? I didn't know she had to leave already.

And what does her mother say/think/feel about this? I know Pam is all but gone, but since they're supposedly living together, I'd expect some...reference to her role in her daughter picking up and moving to another state. Virtually spontaneously. Like a week and a half after graduation.

Last edited by Airie75; 03-06-2005 at 03:51 PM
Old 03-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Loyal Fan

*Squeee* OMG!

This epi sounds so funny. Drunk Hyde I've always wanted to see that.

I get the feeling that the Camino will veer towards Chicago.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread