Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2005, 09:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Gilmore Girls Spoilers ~ So...Emily...Talk To Us

Previous Thread

Please note that asking and/or begging for more spoilers isn't necessary. Our sources give what they can, whenever it is possible, and when the time is right. Asking over and over again won't make them come any quicker, or any more detailed. New spoilers are posted with a

Gilmore Girls Episode Spoilers

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Episode 5.16 - "So...Good Talk"
Air date: 1 Mar 2005

Tuesday, Mar 1 - (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)
"“So…Good Talk”" (TV-PG, L) (HDTV)
CHANGES OF HEART–— Richard (Edward Herrmann) and Emily (Kelly Bishop) return from their second honeymoon and Rory (Alexis Bledel) attends the customary Friday night dinner, but an angry Lorelai (Lauren Graham) refuses to see or speak to Emily. Rory surprises everyone with a rare outburst at her grandmother for interfering in Lorelai’s love life. Miserable without Lorelai, Luke’s (Scott Patterson) dark mood causes him to burn the food and throw any customers who complain out the door of the diner. Emily pays an unexpected visit to the diner to talk to Luke. Meanwhile, Lane (Keiko Agena) is horrified when she realizes that her mother has more influence over her than she thought. Melissa McCarthy and Sean Gunn also star. The episode was written by Lisa Randolph and directed by Jamie Babbit

From Titan TV
When Richard and Emily return from their second honeymoon, Rory attends Friday-night dinner---sans Lorelai, who refuses to speak to her mother and plans a girls' night out with Sookie instead. Meanwhile, Luke, who's miserable without Lorelai, takes his anger out on his customers. (2005)
Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Kelly Bishop, Edward Herrmann, Melissa McCarthy

* From Jet1945 - Info taken from Sides in the Shooting Script 1/25/05

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Episode 5.17 - Pulp Friction
Air date: 8 Mar 2005

Tuesday, Mar 8 - (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)
"“Pulp Friction”" (TV-PG, S) (HDTV)
MOTHERS AND MOTORHOMES –— Rory (Alexis Bledel) regrets her agreement with Logan (Matt Czuchry) that they can date other people after she sees him out on the town with another girl. Later, at a party where everyone dresses as a character from a Quentin Tarantino film, Rory shows up with Logan’s friend Robert (guest star Nick Holmes), forcing Logan to admit his jealousy. Meanwhile, now that Lorelai and Luke are happily reunited, Emily can’t understand why Lorelai still refuses to show up at Friday night dinner. Emily’s second visit to the diner to speak to Luke leads to a bitter mother/daughter confrontation. Finally, Michel (Yanic Truesdale) appears on “The Price is Right” and wins a motor home. Richard Herrmann, Melissa McCarthy and Sean Gunn also star. The episode was written by James Berg & Stan Zimmerman and directed by Michael Zinberg

From Titan TV
An agreement to only date casually inspires Rory to attend a party with one of Logan's friends after she spies Logan with another gal; Kirk asks a wary Luke for relationship advice; Michel's game-show prize arrives as Lorelai and Sookie prepare to guide a magazine writer around the inn. Logan: Matt Czuchry. Robert: Nick Holmes. Lulu: Rini Bell.* (2005)
Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Kelly Bishop, Edward Herrmann, Melissa McCarthy

* From Jet1945 - Info taken from Sides in the Shooting Script 2/6/05

Episode 5.18
Projected Air date: 19 Apr 2005

A Casting Side for Epsiode 5.18 has been posted for 1 character. The published Casting Side is for a character named Sandra Drake from the American Travel Magazine. She is interviewing Lorelai about the Dragonfly for an article. The Side runs for 6 pages. There is a marked out scene between Luke, Taylor and perhaps others at the Twickham House. There is no Episode Title.

General Spoilers/Articles

TV Guide - Amy Sherman Paladino Interview - Insider

Originally posted by gossipcom - TV Guide ASP Interview - Long Term Spoilers

Character Spoilers

From TV Guide's Ask Ausiello: Question: Who is Amy Sherman-Palladino trying to sign for Gilmore Girls?

Ausiello: Melanie Griffith. (Note: See Link to Amy's Interview above)

Logan is Rory's new love interest.

Christopher will be in 7 episodes this season. As of 5.13, he haas appeared in 5.

Dean will be in 10 episodes this season. As of 5.13, he has appeared in 7.

Alex Borstein is returning for season 5. She was Miss Celine in Episode 5.12.

From Fraz:
Okay a friend of mine has the same reps as the guy that plays Chris and he has already been asked how many episodes can he be available for season 6....ugh

Episode 5.13 - Wedding Bell Blues Summary Archive - The 100th Episode
Airdate - 8 Feb 2005

Genevieve - Fraz - Ms Chicklet - Wedding Bell Blues Summaries Archive

Spoilers may change at any time without any notice. Spoilers are posted here as they are given, we will not alter, change or reword any of my spoiler sources. So, if there is a spelling error, so be it! Any 'spoiler' not verified by one of my sources will be considered a rumor until there is verification that it is true. Do not post whole or excerpts of scripts.. summarize them. Please do not ask where we get the spoilers or how our sources know these spoilers.
Credits: Jet, Kitty, Genevieve and ABNormal of Fan Forum, Fraz of Fanbolt, Heidi of Gilmoregirls.org, Zap2it.com, Eonline.com, Showfax.com, Aint-it-cool-news.com, Spoilerfix.com, and Filmjerk.com.
Have a spoiler, rumor, questions or comments.. post it! Please tell us where the said spoiler/rumor has come from (e.t. from the WB tour, online, another board). If you wish to be named, or feel like you haven't been properly credited, PM me as soon as possible.

Last edited by Jet1945; 02-23-2005 at 10:10 AM
Old 02-22-2005, 09:35 PM
Extreme Fan

PICS (Click on thumbnails to see larger versions)

Courtesy of The WB, Fraz, and Jet1945.

Episode 5.16 - "So....Good Talk"

Courtesy: The WB

Episode 5.17 - "Pulp Friction"

Click on any Image to see the larger size

Other episode promo pics, cast photos and posters from Season 5 can be found in Gen's album HERE. Thanks to Fraz, Nerble and the WB for the pics.

PROMOS

Gilmore Girls Promo for - 5.16 - So...Good Talk

The links below are for the promo that aired on 22 Feb 05 at the conclusion of 5.15 Jews and Chinese Food

Episode 5.16 - So...Good Talk - Time 0:20

This Promo has been cropped and proportionally enlarged to eliminated the credits at the bottom. It is available only in DivX AVI format.

Computer Geek Stuff:

PC Users - Right Click to save on your machine
Mac Users - CTL Click to get context menu to save on your machine.

Episode 5.16 - So...Good Talk Promo - 22 Feb 05 - 4.5 mB - DivX AVI Format

Technical Note: The DivX Format clip has significant improvement in quality at 720 x 480 in size. Anyone wishing to know how to add a DivX codec and DivX Player, go to www.divx.com. The software is free and far superior to wmv or mpg files. Applies to Windows and Mac machines.

EPISODE CLIPS

From Jojo - 515 - JEWS AND CHINESE FOOD LUKE/LORELAI CLIPS.

From Jet - 5.14 - Say Something - Video Clips

Jojo's Clips for 514 - Say Something

From Jet - 5.13 - Wedding Bell Blues - Video Clips

OTHER CLIPS

Last edited by Jet1945; 02-23-2005 at 06:06 PM
Old 02-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Loveeeee the thread title. Good thing we didn't offer suggestions because yours is great, Jet
Old 02-22-2005, 09:52 PM
New Fan

Great picture of Rory in Pulp Fiction. Chilton uniform oh how we have missed you.
Old 02-22-2005, 09:55 PM
Passionate Fan

I love the promo tonight, it's a kinda funny

Old 02-22-2005, 09:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

If anyone wants to be in denial and say that maybe Rory and Logan didn't have sex that's perfectly okay. I've never seen a show go this much out of the way to have two characters fall in bed together and still not sleep together but if it's really that tough for some viewrers t hen it's okay to be in denial. Short of having a scene of Rory staddling Logan I don't think they could have made it any more obvious.
Old 02-22-2005, 09:58 PM
Loyal Fan

are we going to get more pictures from Pulp Friction episode??
Old 02-22-2005, 09:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

AAAAAAh!! I feel sooooooooooooooo lost!

ILY#72 ~ PDA#22 ~ WYMM#27
Keeper of "The wimpy with a rose pinned sandwich" "Emily´s predictions(DUAV)"
Lorelai & Luke, Lois & Clark², Joey & Dawson, Isabel & Alex
Old 02-22-2005, 10:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brontegrl
If anyone wants to be in denial and say that maybe Rory and Logan didn't have sex that's perfectly okay. I've never seen a show go this much out of the way to have two characters fall in bed together and still not sleep together but if it's really that tough for some viewrers t hen it's okay to be in denial. Short of having a scene of Rory staddling Logan I don't think they could have made it any more obvious.
no- I think that was pretty clear when Logan made the hard joke.

ETA: I feel like they have already. Didn't Lorelai say the wedding was 2 weeks ago? Last week's episode started from the wedding. Rory/Logan never had their Sat. night sex date. I guess that was a week ago Gilmore time.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

So..Good Talk.

I was just talking to someone and the title just kind of clicked..Next week there is A LOT of talking on all ends.

You have Rory who talks to Emily. That makes Emily go and talk to Luke..and then Emilys visit will most likely make him go talk to Lorelai..all around it ends up being "good talks.."

Anyway, makes sense to me.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:06 PM
Addicted Fan

I just can't wait for next week! My heart is going to explode when it finally comes!

https://twitter.com/#!/AESutton09
http://missamanda09.tumblr.com/
Old 02-22-2005, 10:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Everytime, before seeing the promo, I pictured the Emily and Luke convo in my head I saw Luke as being really hurt when she comes to him. After seeing the promo though, it is clicked that he has just been through the like crapiest day of his life, and in walks Emily. This should be reallly interesting. It would be funny to have Emily walking down the street and see a body come flying out of Lukes, haha. I pictured it being late at night, but now I think that she will see him, he will have a bit of time to think, and then go to Lorelai or something and they will talk.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

My heart is gonna explode too!! I can't wait for them to make up, I hope I'm gonna have my ILY

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 02-22-2005, 10:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Sometimes, I wonder what the point of this thread is anymore, considering we don't have spoilers. All we get is the tv guide description.

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by * Kay *
Sometimes, I wonder what the point of this thread is anymore, considering we don't have spoilers. All we get is the tv guide description.
You are forgetting the totally useless sides.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread