Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2005, 10:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Gilmore Girls Spoilers ~ We'll Get Through This Together...

Previous Thread

Please note that asking and/or begging for more spoilers isn't necessary. Our sources give what they can, whenever it is possible, and when the time is right. Asking over and over again won't make them come any quicker, or any more detailed. New spoilers are posted with a

Gilmore Girls Episode Spoilers

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Episode 5.15 - Jews & Chinese Food
Air date: 22 Feb 2005

"GILMORE GIRLS" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
"Jews and Chinese Food"
OUR LIVES ARE LIKE A “FIDDLER ON THE ROOF” –— When Lorelai (Lauren Graham) discovers that Luke’s (Scott Patterson) boat is no longer in her garage, the void she feels without Luke seems even more painful. Luke agrees to build sets for the elementary school’s production of “Fiddler on the Roof,” knowing that Lorelai is the costume designer and hoping that their paths will cross. Meanwhile, Rory (Alexis Bledel) and Marty (Wayne Wilcox) makes plans to spend a day together, but Logan (Matt Czuchry) drops by Rory’s dorm room and convinces them to come out to dinner. After a terrible evening with Logan’s clique, Marty tells Rory how much he likes her, but she admits she has a crush on Logan. Melissa McCarthy, Yanic Truesdale, Liza Weil and Sean Gunn also star. The episode was written by Amy Sherman-Palladino and directed by Matthew Diamond

More from The WB
After Marty admits he's hot for her, Rory is forced to admit she's got feelings for Logan. Meanwhile, life without Luke becomes more and more painful for Lorelai.

From TitanTV:
Still smarting from her split with Luke, Lorelai is further stung when she notices that Luke has moved his boat while he builds sets for a school production of "Fiddler on the Roof." Meanwhile, at Yale, Rory reconnects with Marty (Wayne Wilcox) to watch Marx Brothers movies. Logan: Matt Czuchry. Andrew: Mike Gandolfi. Glenn: Ethan Cohn. Colin: Alan Loayza. Doyle: Danny Strong. (2005)
Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Kelly Bishop, Edward Herrmann, Melissa McCarthy

From Jet - Info taken from Sides in the Shooting Script 1/13/05

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Episode 5.16 - "So...Good Talk"
Air date: 1 Mar 2005

Tuesday, Mar 1 - (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)
"“So…Good Talk”" (TV-PG, L) (HDTV)
CHANGES OF HEART–— Richard (Edward Herrmann) and Emily (Kelly Bishop) return from their second honeymoon and Rory (Alexis Bledel) attends the customary Friday night dinner, but an angry Lorelai (Lauren Graham) refuses to see or speak to Emily. Rory surprises everyone with a rare outburst at her grandmother for interfering in Lorelai’s love life. Miserable without Lorelai, Luke’s (Scott Patterson) dark mood causes him to burn the food and throw any customers who complain out the door of the diner. Emily pays an unexpected visit to the diner to talk to Luke. Meanwhile, Lane (Keiko Agena) is horrified when she realizes that her mother has more influence over her than she thought. Melissa McCarthy and Sean Gunn also star. The episode was written by Lisa Randolph and directed by Jamie Babbit

From Titan TV
When Richard and Emily return from their second honeymoon, Rory attends Friday-night dinner---sans Lorelai, who refuses to speak to her mother and plans a girls' night out with Sookie instead. Meanwhile, Luke, who's miserable without Lorelai, takes his anger out on his customers. (2005)
Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Kelly Bishop, Edward Herrmann, Melissa McCarthy

From Jet - Info taken from Sides in the Shooting Script 1/25/05

Episode 5.17 - Pulp Friction
Projected Air date: 19 Apr 2005

From Jet - Info taken from Sides in the Shooting Script 2/6/05

Episode 5.13 - Wedding Bell Blues Summary Archive - The 100th Episode
Airdate - 8 Feb 2005

Genevieve - Fraz - Ms Chicklet - Wedding Bell Blues Summaries Archive

General Spoilers/Articles

TV Guide - Amy Sherman Paladino Interview - Insider

Originally posted by gossipcom - TV Guide ASP Interview - Long Term Spoilers

Character Spoilers

From TV Guide's Ask Ausiello: Question: Who is Amy Sherman-Palladino trying to sign for Gilmore Girls?

Ausiello: Melanie Griffith. (Note: See Link to Amy's Interview above)

Logan is Rory's new love interest.

Christopher will be in 7 episodes this season. As of 5.13, he haas appeared in 5.

Dean will be in 10 episodes this season. As of 5.13, he has appeared in 7.

Alex Borstein is returning for season 5. She was Miss Celine in Episode 5.12.

From Fraz:
Okay a friend of mine has the same reps as the guy that plays Chris and he has already been asked how many episodes can he be available for season 6....ugh

Spoilers may change at any time without any notice. Spoilers are posted here as they are given, we will not alter, change or reword any of my spoiler sources. So, if there is a spelling error, so be it! Any 'spoiler' not verified by one of my sources will be considered a rumor until there is verification that it is true. Do not post whole or excerpts of scripts.. summarize them. Please do not ask where we get the spoilers or how our sources know these spoilers.
Credits: Jet, Kitty, Genevieve and ABNormal of Fan Forum, Fraz of Fanbolt, Heidi of Gilmoregirls.org, Zap2it.com, Eonline.com, Showfax.com, Aint-it-cool-news.com, Spoilerfix.com, and Filmjerk.com.
Have a spoiler, rumor, questions or comments.. post it! Please tell us where the said spoiler/rumor has come from (e.t. from the WB tour, online, another board). If you wish to be named, or feel like you haven't been properly credited, PM me as soon as possible.

Last edited by Jet1945; 02-16-2005 at 10:01 AM
Old 02-15-2005, 10:10 AM
Extreme Fan

PICS (Click on thumbnails to see larger versions)

5.14 - Say Something

Courtesy: Fraz and The WB

Courtesy: AudiRox - All of her 5.14 and 5.15 Caps can be seen here.

Courtesy of Canopus. The rest of the caps from the promo are HERE

Other episode promo pics, cast photos and posters from Season 5 can be found in Gen's album HERE. Thanks to Fraz, Nerble and the WB for the pics.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

PROMOS

Gilmore Girls Promo for - 5.15 - Jews and Chinese Food

The links below are for the promo that aired at the end of 5.14 - Say Something.

Episode 5.15 - Jews and Chinese Food Promo - Time 0:20

I will be uploading the mpg version later. I am able to edit and manipulate the credits at the bottom to create a pseudo full-screen DivX AVI clip. I will be trying to capture an actual full screen version later.

Computer Geek Stuff:

PC Users - Right Click to save on your machine
Mac Users - CTL Click to get context menu to save on your machine.

Episode 5.15 - Jews and Chinese Food Promo - 15 Feb 05 - 5.3 mB - DivX AVI Format

Technical Note: The DivX Format clip has significant improvement in quality at 720 x 480 in size. Anyone wishing to know how to add a DivX codec and DivX Player, go to www.divx.com. The software is free and far superior to wmv or mpg files. Applies to Windows and Mac machines.

EPISODE CLIPS

From Jet1945:

5.13 - Wedding Bell Blues - Video Clips

The links below are for a total of 14 clips of the episode.

All the files this time are wmv format. There were too many, and they were too large to do it any other way. If anyone feels that they need and .mpg or DivX .avi version. Let me know and I'll see what we can do.

They are:

Lorelai - Luke - Morton Salt and Lovin' Catalogs - 9.0 mB - Time 2:19

Rory - Lorelai -Emily - and The Stars Hollow Ladies - Bachelorette Party 1 - 15.7 mB - Time 4:23

Rory - Lorelai -Emily - and The Stars Hollow Ladies - Bachelorette Party 2 - 15.3 mB - Time 3:56

Lorelai - Rory - Luke - Leaving for The Wedding - 4.2 mB - Time 1:04

Lorelai - Rory - Emily - Necklaces and Desires - 7.3 mB - Time 1:50

Richard - Emily - and All - The Ceremony - 10.2 mB - Time 2:40

Rory - Peek A Boo - 3.4 mB - Time 0:52

Lorelai - Luke - Confessions of A Gilmore Girl - 6.9 mB - Time 1:48

Richard - Emily - Bill and Dancing - 11.9 mB - Time 3:07

Rory - Christopher - To Kiss A Gilmore Girl - 7.9 mB - Time 2:01

Rory - Logan - Do You Want To Dance? - 6.9 mB - Time 1:46

Rory - Logan - Are You Ever Going To Ask Me Out? - 11.8 mB - Time 3:03

Lorelai - Rory - Logan - Luke - Christopher - Little Miss Casual is Busted! - 5.8 mB - Time 1:30

Lorelai - Luke - Christopher - Emily - We Are So Done! - 7.1 mB - Time 1:48

The clips below are available now, but are subject to being rotated for bandwidth reasons.

Computer Geek Stuff:

Lorelai - Luke - Morton Salt and Lovin' Catalogs - 9.0 mB - wmv Format

Rory - Lorelai -Emily - and The Stars Hollow Ladies - Bachelorette Party 1 - 15.7 mB - wmv Format

Rory - Lorelai -Emily - and The Stars Hollow Ladies - Bachelorette Party 2 - 15.3 mB - wmv Format

Lorelai - Rory - Luke - Leaving for The Wedding - 4.2 mB - wmv Format

Lorelai - Rory - Emily - Necklaces and Desires - 7.3 mB - wmv Format

Richard - Emily - and All - The Ceremony - 10.2 mB mB - wmv Format

Rory - Peek A Boo - 3.4 mB - wmv Format

Lorelai - Luke - Confessions of A Gilmore Girl - 6.9 mB - wmv Format

Richard - Emily - Bill and Dancing - 11.9 mB - wmv Format

Rory - Christopher - To Kiss A Gilmore Girl - 7.9 mB - wmv Format

Rory - Logan - Do You Want To Dance? - 6.9 mB - wmv Format

Rory - Logan - Are You Ever Going To Ask Me Out? - 11.8 mB - wmv Format

Lorelai - Rory - Logan - Luke - Christopher - Little Miss Casual is Busted! - 5.8 mB - wmv Format

Lorelai - Luke - Christopher - Emily - We Are So Done! - 7.1 mB - wmv Format

5.12 - Come Home - Video Clips

The links below are for a total of 9 clips of the episode.

All the files this time are wmv format. There were too many, and they were too large to do it any other way. If anyone feels that they need and .mpg or DivX .avi version. Let me know and I'll see what we can do.

They are:

Lorelai - Luke - Going To Bed Early - 9.6 mB - Time 2:26

Rory - Paris - Doyle - Doyle vs Huntzberger - 8.0 mB - Time 2:03

Lorelai - Michel - Grading Sexual Harassment - 8.1 mB - Time 2:03

Rory - Logan - Passing The Notes - 9.6 mB - Time 2:31

Lorelai - Luke - Fixing The Oven - 5.7 mB - Time 1:27

Rory - Lorelai - Get Me Out of Dinner - 2.8 mB - Time 0:42

Rory - Logan - Missing The Party - 4.3 mB - Time 1:06

Richard - Emily -Simon - Collage - Richard the Tank Driver & Come Home - 11.2 mB - Time 2:53

Lorelai - Rory - Emily - Richard - Marty? & The Reconciliation - 11.8 mB - Time 3:02

Lorelai - Emily - Miss Celine - Emily, Do You Need Breasts? - 8.9 mB - Time 2:16

Lorelai - Luke - It Wasn't Manicotti - 7.8 mB - Time 2:02

Emily - Chris - The Wicked Witch of Hartford - 8.0 mB - Time 2:01

The clips below are available now, but are subject to being rotated for bandwidth reasons.

Computer Geek Stuff:

Lorelai - Luke - Going To Bed Early - 9.6 mB - wmv Format

Rory - Paris - Doyle - Doyle vs Huntzberger - 8.0 mB - wmv Format

Lorelai - Michel - Grading Sexual Harassment - 8.1 mB - wmv Format

Rory - Logan - Passing The Notes - 9.6 mB - wmv Format

Lorelai - Luke - Fixing The Oven - 5.7 mB - wmv Format

Rory - Lorelai - Get Me Out of Dinner - 2.8 mB - wmv Format

Rory - Logan - Missing The Party - 4.3 mB - wmv Format

Richard - Emily -Simon - Collage - Richard the Tank Driver & Come Home - 11.2 mB - wmv Format

Lorelai - Rory - Emily - Richard - Marty? & The Reconciliation - 11.8 mB - wmv Format

Lorelai - Emily - Miss Celine - Emily, Do You Need Breasts? - 8.9 mB - wmv Format

Lorelai - Luke - It Wasn't Manicotti - 7.8 mB - wmv Format

Emily - Chris - The Wicked Witch of Hartford - 8.0 mB - wmv Format

Jojo's New Place for Clips for Wedding Bell Blues

Boot Supplies

Extenion Cord

Luke/Emily

Picking Them Up

Arriving at the Club

Want to Get Married?

The Ceremony

Meeting People

Chris Comes Over

Wanna Dance?

Dancing

Run Away From Totsie

Drunk Chris

The Fight

OTHER CLIPS

Audio Promo

WB Audio Promo - Episode 5.14 - Say Something

The link below is for an mp3 audio file for the transcript shown.

Promo Title: Tragedy Incarnate

The audio file runs for 29 seconds.

I have included a new Alexis Bledel generic Audio Promo - 6 secs:

Alexis: Hey, It's Alexis Bledel. Keep in touch with a fresh episode of the Gilmore Girls this Tuesday on the WB.

I have also included the Gilmore Girls Theme. It runs for 3 min 30 secs.

All audio files are courtesy Fraz and The WB

Computer Geek Stuff:

Gilmore Girls Theme - mp3 Format - 3.9 mB

Alexis Bledel Audio Promo - mp3 Format - 95 kB

Episode 5.14 - Say Something - mp3 Format - 463 kB

WB Radio For Tuesday February 15

ANNCR: THIS WEEK IT’S A FRESH NEW EPISODE OF THE WB TUESDAY SENSATION GILMORE GIRLS!

ANNCR: THE RELATIONSHIP FANS HAVE BEEN CHEERING FOR -
Lorelai: I didn’t see it coming
Luke: You should have!

ANNCR: - IS BEING UNDERMINED BY LORELAI GILMORE’S OWN PARENTS!
Lorelai: She was the one she caused all this hateful stuff
Luke: Your mother your father - it’s too much
Music hang for: I can’t be in this relationship
Lorelai: Luke!
EFX door slam
Rory: Mom what happened?!?
Lorelai: I wrecked everything - it’s over!
He could have been the one!

ANNCR: A FRESH NEW GILMORE GIRLS!

Gilmore Girls on TV Guide 30 Jan 05

The links below are for the clip that aired as part of TVGuide Catch Up on 30 Jan.

The clip runs for 1:44.

The TVGuide MC(ess) doesn't know how to pronounce Lorelai's name correctly. There are a couple of new clips of Lauren and Kelly, but no new significant information.

Computer Geek Stuff:

Gilmore Girls on TV Guide - 6.8 mB - wmv Format

Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel on E!Online 24 Jan 05

The links below are for the clip that aired as part of E!News on 24 Jan.

The clip runs for 13 seconds.

So Kristin (150th episode!?!) just showed a tiny interview clip on E with Lauren and Alexis at the WB thinger. Alexis has been hanging around some sailors.

Alexis: "Mom's like "Oh sh**, I don't know what to doooo? I don't know what guy to be with!"

Lauren: "I don't know who to be with. And Rory's all, I like this blonde guy!"

Alexis: "That's all."

Computer Geek Stuff:

Lauren & Alexis E!Online News - 2.2 mB - mpg Format

Lauren & Alexis E!Online News - 2.7 mB - DivX AVI Format

Last edited by Jet1945; 02-16-2005 at 12:38 AM
Old 02-15-2005, 10:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Jo, I'm on Jason's laptop (yeah...i know what you are going to say )...so no MSN on here, but I am for some good spec talk or email me.

Back OT...yeah tonite we need lots of Kleenex...and Atty great new thread title and Jet...thanks for starting the thread!
Old 02-15-2005, 10:27 AM
New Fan

Holy cow! New thread already! Wow....... Thanks Jet!

Luke/Lorelai, Rory/Logan, Ron/Hermione
Old 02-15-2005, 10:29 AM
Absolute Fan

haha expect an email.

I heard that stupid radio promo twice, and I was not driving so I was not in control of changing the station...bah.

I really want to know how far into the episode all this stuff happens. Like, is Luke going to be gone from the rest of the episode once the Doose's talk happens?

So many questions! So few answers! And I say "Why God why?!"

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Yankees...How you doin....How how you doin?
Old 02-15-2005, 10:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherjunkie
Back OT...yeah tonite we need lots of Kleenex...and Atty great new thread title and Jet...thanks for starting the thread!

Thanks!

Yes we will get through this together, and I have a feeling that after tonight we will need that togetherness big time! But hang in there JJ's, we---and L/L---will be just fine! If it doesn't kill you, it just makes you stronger right??!! We're all gonna be mighty powerful after this is over!!

Jim, thanks for starting the new thread and for choosing my title suggestion.
Old 02-15-2005, 10:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan1bsb97
haha expect an email.

I heard that stupid radio promo twice, and I was not driving so I was not in control of changing the station...bah.

I really want to know how far into the episode all this stuff happens. Like, is Luke going to be gone from the rest of the episode once the Doose's talk happens?

So many questions! So few answers! And I say "Why God why?!"
Just remember I am here for ya! Check your email.
Old 02-15-2005, 10:41 AM
New Fan

Hey, we need to keep voting! I want Luke and Lorelai to win, but Sydney and Vaughn from Alias are catching up..... come on Javajunkies!

http://www.tvguide.com/valentine/perfect_pairs.asp

Old 02-15-2005, 10:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Can you vote more than once, Buggette?

I voted. I did. I promise. I registered...we are talking LL here right????
Old 02-15-2005, 10:52 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm looking at the promo caps, thinking about tonight and tearing up again. This is just going to be so hard. And on my birthday damn it! Like the white hair I found this morning wasn't enough torture. Well, at least my season 2 box set finally showed up, so that's a good. And I'm having Thai and Indian for lunch and dinner respectively. Now I just need a really good romantic comedy to get me over the LL darkness for a little while. Any suggestions?
Old 02-15-2005, 10:56 AM
KIT
Extreme Fan

I was trying to catch up in the last thread and I saw a lot of R/L, R/M debate. I’m not going to get into who’s better for Rory cause we could talk about that forever and never agree, I like Logan and Rory, I want them together but that’s my own personal choice and everyone has their own.

What I want to know is where Marty really fits in other then Rory’s friend who likes her. Amy has said that Logan is Rory new love interest and nothing about Marty. We know Marty tells Rory her like her and she turns him down and is completely honest by saying she’s interested in Logan. (Which I don’t think is mean by the way, she not lying and knowing Rory she’ll try to be as nice about it as she can be, Lorelai said it before when she asked how to turn down Kirk, Rory’s the nice one in the family). So my question is what happens next with Marty, he’s not a problem between R/L (they’ll have enough on their own) There’s not triangle, because Rory isn’t undecided (which is a first) she knows who she likes, and has shown no romantic interest in Marty. So where to they take Marty after that?
Old 02-15-2005, 11:00 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherjunkie
Can you vote more than once, Buggette?

I voted. I did. I promise. I registered...we are talking LL here right????
I voted a bunch of times... well, more than a bunch! But it still hasn't changed the percent. Of course, there could be so many people that have voted that it would take 100 more votes to even change it 1%, I don't know!! If the vote only actually counts once per computer, then... I guess if I'm feeling particularly motivated, I might go down to the computer lab (I live in a dorm) and vote once on every computer... wow, slightly obsessive, huh?!

Go L/L!!!!

Old 02-15-2005, 11:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggette
Hey, we need to keep voting! I want Luke and Lorelai to win, but Sydney and Vaughn from Alias are catching up..... come on Javajunkies!

http://www.tvguide.com/valentine/perfect_pairs.asp
C'mon! Vote, people! VOTE! We've got three more days and we have to keep our favorite twosome on top!
Old 02-15-2005, 11:15 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIT
I was trying to catch up in the last thread and I saw a lot of R/L, R/M debate. I’m not going to get into who’s better for Rory cause we could talk about that forever and never agree, I like Logan and Rory, I want them together but that’s my own personal choice and everyone has their own.

What I want to know is where Marty really fits in other then Rory’s friend who likes her. Amy has said that Logan is Rory new love interest and nothing about Marty. We know Marty tells Rory her like her and she turns him down and is completely honest by saying she’s interested in Logan. (Which I don’t think is mean by the way, she not lying and knowing Rory she’ll try to be as nice about it as she can be, Lorelai said it before when she asked how to turn down Kirk, Rory’s the nice one in the family). So my question is what happens next with Marty, he’s not a problem between R/L (they’ll have enough on their own) There’s not triangle, because Rory isn’t undecided (which is a first) she knows who she likes, and has shown no romantic interest in Marty. So where to they take Marty after that?
I have no idea where Marty fits in! I don't understand what they are doing with his character. The time for him was last season when nothing was going on. It seems like they just throw him whenever they need someone for Rory to be friends with. Someone to help point out her feelings for others. She ran to Dean after talking to him and then he was the one who told her that Logan likes her.
Old 02-15-2005, 11:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Doesn't the TVGuide description come out today? Anyone know? I thought it was two weeks before the episode airs. I know by tomorrow we will def. have it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread