Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-07-2005, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

What Was The Funniest Scene On SATC?

Let's admit it.. this show is loaded with funny scenes. The characters are funny, the dialouge is funny. What I want to know is which scene had you bending over in laughter?

There are tons of them to choose from. But, the one that comes to my mind is when Carrie farted in the bed with Mr. Big. I would have never thought that would have happend. I wasn't expecting it at all. Then she went under the covers in shame and he said, something to the effect of, it being worse under there. And that whole episode she kept playing it over and over in her mind. *Pooot* She would roll her eyes and she would just bury her head in shame.

I think that has to be mine, because I remember laughing my butt off when I saw that. So whats yours?

SATC
Old 02-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

I like the scene where Aidan and Carrie are fighting because they're moving together. And Carrie finds out that Aidan used Rogaine.
Old 02-08-2005, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Wow I just realized how bad I screwed up the title... All fixed now!

Yep, artist I just watched that scene the other night. They deep into a heavy argument and then Carrie finds the Rogaine.. and she stops screaming at him and looks so symathetic .. "oh my god are you loosing your hair?"

SATC
Old 02-08-2005, 10:26 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't know how much of this I can say, so if I say something bad I'm sorry.

Samantha is giving a guy a bl*w j*b, then it cuts to her face, when she is eating lunch with the girls. She says, "I dating a guy with the weirdest tasting sp**k.

Then Charlotte runs out of the restaurant.

Buffy, 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, Veronica, Angel, Famke, Disney, Lost, X-Men, Scrubs, ER, and much more icons!
Old 02-09-2005, 03:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

i think the funniest is in 'luck be an old lady' when sam has to run up all those stairs wearing that pearl thong!

and also in 'no ifs, and or buts' during that fight scene with sam and her boyfriends sister
Old 02-12-2005, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey200

Samantha is giving a guy a bl*w j*b, then it cuts to her face, when she is eating lunch with the girls. She says, "I dating a guy with the weirdest tasting sp**k.

Oh I had forgotten that! The look on Char's face was priceless!

SATC
Old 02-15-2005, 07:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

most funny scenes? hmm well i had to laugh my ass of when Sam told the girls that she lost her orgasm .. or when she told the girls that she cought monogamy

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-22-2005, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Samantha's bush becoming "Bozo the bush" (in season six "One"). And Carrie's voice over: "Turns out - there is something scarier than a clown"

Also, I loved when Charlotte is complaning to Harry about the fact that he is too hairy and that he should have his back waxed "You're not supposed to grab someone's back!" I don't know why but that line always cracks me up!

Photographs
Blog
Old 02-22-2005, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

And Miranda turns to Carrie and says "And she's never coming back!"

I love that scene!

Photographs
Blog
Old 02-24-2005, 02:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALittaM
Samantha's bush becoming "Bozo the bush" (in season six "One"). And Carrie's voice over: "Turns out - there is something scarier than a clown"
oh that episode was hilarous .. i was laughing the whole time

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-05-2005, 02:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

This has always cracked me up, I'm not sure if it's the delivery of the line or Kristen jumping up and running or what, but I laugh every single time I see it.

I also get giggly when they talk about leaving underware in people's beds and Charlotte says she found a pair once and Carrie says maybe it was Samanthas!

Oh and Sam's ****ty friend going down on the guy in the restuarant after yelling "I'm gonna eat you up" is always a big crowd pleaser.
Old 03-05-2005, 06:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Oh and Sam's ****ty friend going down on the guy in the restuarant after yelling "I'm gonna eat you up" is always a big crowd pleaser.
oh that scene was so funny .. that was even too much for Samantha

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-13-2005, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

I'm gonna go with Miranda eating the cake from the garbage and then calling Carrie to tell her that.

Oh and also:

- Carrie's fall at the fashion show ("Oh my God, she's fashion roadkill!" )
- Charlotte & Harry's wedding! No explaination needed.
- Carrie getting high in the post-it episode
Old 03-13-2005, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

I just saw the episode with Sam running up the stairs in the pearl thong. That was pretty dang funny.

SATC
Old 03-14-2005, 01:09 PM
New Fan

defiantely from 'boy interrupted' when miranda and dr. robert kiss for the first time and it's like in high school against their 'lockers' and then the lady walks down and they greet her as if she is a teacher tehehe