Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2005, 07:29 PM
New Fan

Before They Were Kings (2004) #1

i just got Before They Were Kings, and it's awesome. It's hilarious. It's got a bunch of really old standup by Chris Rock, Steve Harvey, Bernie Mac, and Arsenio Hall. This is a definite must own.

-B. Esquire
starsky79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Hi! I must admit I haven't seen this but you make it sound so good! I love Chris Rock and all those other hilarious guys!
Old 01-26-2005, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

You know, this is one of those things that I always think, "I should put that on my list," but don't remember to do!

I'll try to remember this time...

Interestingly - I actually caught Eddie Murphy's stand up televsion debut back in the late 70s early 80s. He was on this show I used to love where 5 comics would compete. He had the cleanest routine, was beyond a doubt the funniest, and came in 5th. They interviewed him and he said he had some TV options coming up, next thing I knew he was on Saturday Night Live.

My point - it's totally cool to see these people before they became super famous and established their "regular" routines.

My LJ for Movies
shrrshrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 02:17 PM
New Fan

i can't wait to see what he pulls out at the oscars. i hope he pushes the envelope to the absolute extreme. let's shake this party up!
starsky79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 02:15 PM
New Fan

Has anyone seen Before they were Kings 2?

Hey!! So has anyone seen the Before they were Kings 2 DVD? I got a copy from my work at umvd. I have to say that there is some really funny stuff on there. If you're a Dave Chapelle fan then you get to see some of his classics. He's hilarious! There's also Martin Lawrence on there too and more. I really couldn't stop laughing. If you've seen it, what do you like most on there? Definitely get it if you feel like laughing (or even if you don't ).

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...583790-3589437
LiLeah04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 12:46 PM
New Fan

No replies?? Who has seen it or at least heard of it?? Any comedian fans out there??
LiLeah04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread