Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2005, 11:21 AM
Banned

Crazy Underground Movie Thread

This thread is for anyone knows of or has seen any crazy, not well-known movies and wants to talk about them.

I just saw Suicide Club and thought it was INSANE. That movie had to have the craziest opening scene of any I'd seen (no pun intended).
Old 01-23-2005, 12:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy 024
This thread is for anyone knows of or has seen any crazy, not well-known movies and wants to talk about them.

ok...i'll bite....i'm not quite sure what you mean by crazy....because what's crazy to one person might seem perfectly normal to another person....but if your talking about off the wall films....that explore themes not normally seen in your local theater at the mall...i could name more than a few......anyway to start off your thread, here's one of my favorite films....

a different kind of love story....

'twin falls idaho'....the first film in a trilogy of films by the polish brothers that deals with loneliness and isolation in america.....it's about siamese twins and a hooker.....but it's so much more than that.....eg...in the film the twins go to a party on halloween night and everyone thinks their in costume......and they still don't fit in....on the one night of the year where everyone and everybody can be a freak........

Old 01-23-2005, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the boards, Mandy!

Twin Falls, Idaho is good.

I'm not sure what you mean but "underground." Do you mean independent? Do you mean student films? Do you mean obscure short films? Because if you mean either of the last two then it's a good possibility that most people haven't seen those films...

Could you be more specific - it seems like a good subject.

FYI - mukooh, I'm not sure this is a legitimate thread...

My LJ for Movies

Last edited by shrrshrr; 01-23-2005 at 01:38 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread