Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2004, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Georgina (Bride and Prejudice)

Anyone seen the movie? Is it out in the USA yet?

I saw it. Alexis had a really small part but it was the first time I saw her as someone other than Rory so it was kinda cool.

Plot outlinefor Bride & Prejudice (2004)
A Bollywood update of Jane Austen's classic tale, where Mrs. Bennet is eager to find suitable husbands for her five unmarried daughters. When the rich single gentlemen Mr. Bingley and Mr. Darcy come to live nearby, the Bennets have high hopes, though circumstance and boorish opinions threaten to get in the way of romance.

Alexis plays Mr.Darcy's sister Georgie. She has two scenes in the movie. - Here's (http://www.visionsofalexis.com/caps_...bptrailer.html) a cap of Alexis in the movie. Click the picture for a larger image. (Thanks to Mija for bringing the cap over to the thread!)

Here's the official site: http://www.brideandprejudicethemovie.com/

Here's a clip of Alexis in the movie - http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id...929&cf=trailer (Thanks to Ashley for posting it!)

Last edited by madelen; 01-17-2005 at 02:12 AM
Old 12-04-2004, 04:29 AM
Elite Fan

I have no idea if it was released here in the US yet...Anyone know?
Old 12-04-2004, 08:51 AM
New Fan

Shut up! I would never knew in a milion years... she's in that Bollywood movie!!! Do you guys have like, snapshots of her in that movie? Get it!!! Is she in sari or something, LOL
Old 12-06-2004, 11:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Re: Alexis in Bride and Prejudice

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~
Anyone seen the movie? Is it out in the USA yet?

I saw it. Alexis had a really small part but it was the first time I saw her as someone other than Rory so it was kinda cool.
It's not out in the US yet. I hear she only has two scenes. Does she get to do or say anything, or reveal any part of her character, of significance?
Old 12-06-2004, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

She is the main male character Darcy's sister in the movie. She doesn't wear any asian clothes. She has two scenes, one is a small one when she first meets the main girl (cant remember the character name) and the second is a smallish scene where she talks to the main girl about Darcy.

The character is pretty insignificant but Alexis looked pretty and was wearing a nice dress if i remember correctly.
Old 12-07-2004, 06:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
She is the main male character Darcy's sister in the movie. She doesn't wear any asian clothes. She has two scenes, one is a small one when she first meets the main girl (cant remember the character name) and the second is a smallish scene where she talks to the main girl about Darcy.

The character is pretty insignificant but Alexis looked pretty and was wearing a nice dress if i remember correctly.
Thanks for the info.
Old 12-07-2004, 11:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the info
Old 12-07-2004, 05:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Does she sport an english accent and if so how well does she do at it?
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 12-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Total Fan

Here is a pic of her in B&P

Come and visit Milo Ventimiglia and Benjamin McKenzie
Old 12-07-2004, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

as far as i can remember she has her normal accent in the movie.
Old 12-08-2004, 01:02 AM
Loyal Fan

I've heard about this movie but I had NO idea she was in it! Makes me wanna see it even more.
How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
Cause you’re barely alive
- rilo kiley
Old 12-12-2004, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

Being the typical Indian girl that I am, I went to see this movie as soon as it was released here. I was shocked to see Alexis in it, because it was completely unexpected. Seeing Alexis alongside Aishwariya Rai was very cool. Her role in the movie was very tiny, nothing major. She just had a small conversation with Aish (Lalita in the movie). It was nice to see her in a desi movie, even if it was a desi movie that sucked.
Old 12-12-2004, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

hehe. it did kinda suck. lol.

i would have been surprised about alexis but a couple days before i went to see it i was looking at a poster and right at the bottom in small it said "alexis bledel" and i was like "what?" so i checked it out and saw she was actually in it.

but that was bad because i spend alot of the movie waiting for her to show up and she doesnt come in until quite alot later.
Old 12-13-2004, 05:32 AM
New Fan

here's a link to find out more about the movie

http://movies.go.com/moviesdynamic/m...ovie?id=684694

it says it's suppose to be released Feb. 11, 2005 in New York/Los Angeles and its a limited release.

guess the people not around that area will have to wait till it comes out on video. darn.

enjoy!
Old 12-22-2004, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

I saw Finding Neverland yesterday and when the Bride and Prejudice trailer came on I didn't think Alexis would be in it, but my sister and mom both bolted up in their seats and turned to me saying "It's her!" when she flashed on the screen for a second. Too cute. The trailer got lots of laughs, but I forgot to remember the release date they put on it.