Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2004, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

UK Thread #3: Jess or Dean, we all love GG!

new thread since it was time. thought we can move our debate into the new thread.

So, I like Jess, i dont think he's an ass right now. ive only seen up to ep #217. just because he's not "perfect" like dean and agrees with everyone doesnt make him an ass. he got shipped off by his mother to some little town which is pretty strange and no one but rory would give him a break. he obv likes rory, he tried to make an effort with lorelai, and he bought rory food, not a bad thing. i thought it was cute.

now i dont hate dean, sometimes he annoys me, but i wont hate him just for the sake of it. all im saying is i like jess.

But i didnt know the car was Rory's dean car, which kinda sucks that i got spoiled.

Last edited by ~Maz~; 11-20-2004 at 04:49 PM
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

oops, I just realised another thread was started at the same time. Well we can use this or that, mods just close one!

I made a banner for the thread, hope you like it!

Last edited by ~Maz~; 11-20-2004 at 04:50 PM
Old 11-24-2004, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

yay new thread, & wow Awesome banner Maz!!

I like Jess, he's cute & so awesome, I loved him in last weeks epsiode, I liked he's jerkieness to Dean so c-u-t-e :lol; & aww, the date

Jackson & Sookie..totally aww, I loed their scenes so Adorable!!

Luke & Lorelai were great too, their date-ish thing, aww..speakinf of..
Jave_Angel I read the last part you post I loved it, you're a great writer, if you ever write more [& I hope you do] let me know, I'd love to read more
xfireXangelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 05:51 PM
Passionate Fan

It was not a date. It was Jess yet again trying to weasel his way in.

Hey Orton didn't you just wanna kick him in the teeth for being such a dickhead and keeping the bracelet?
Old 11-25-2004, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Jeez, he is trying to be friends with Rory, im hating Lorelai with her anti-Jess attitude. The date was way cute. They get along so well. They actually have common interests and UST that they can build their relationship on. And the guy wanted a keepsake of Rory, its sweet how he kept the bracelet. i really love jess, he's my fave gg character now.

I officially hate Dean now too, he so overreacted, like he always does. He acts like Rory is his personal property and she cant be friends with anyone but him.

Just my opinion.

Glad you liked the banner.
Old 11-25-2004, 06:33 PM
Passionate Fan

No one in the town likes that *******.
Old 11-26-2004, 10:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey thanks XfireXangelX . I’m going to write a bit more tonight for the next part of the story . It’s my birthday tomorrow tho, cant wait!!! Going away on Tuesday so next part will be up before then hopefully!

I agree with you ~Maz~, I think Jess has had a hard go of it and thefact that he didn’t give the bracelet back has a sweet side to it, and at least when he saw that she was upset about it he put it back. Great new thread btw, nice banner

I loved when Lorelai called him on the bracelet taking thing…

LORELAI: I’m sure you’re jealous of Dean because he’s great and Rory’s madly in love with him, but you taking the bracelet didn’t hurt Dean, it hurt Rory. That bracelet is the most precious thing she owns. She never takes it off. It means everything to her. And you stealing it was unbelievably cruel.

JESS: The most precious thing she owns?

LORELAI: Yes.

JESS: If it’s the most precious thing she owns, why did it take her two weeks to figure out it was gone, huh? You might wanna reevaluate how madly in love she is. I wouldn’t start calling him son yet.

I also love when Lorelai pretended that her and Luke were married...so cute! The S2 DVD's are out in like 11 days

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Java_Angel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

i loved that bit too, but i hated how Lorelai jumped all over him. i love Lorelai but her extreme anti Jess attiyude annoys me so much. I love how Lorelai was totally exagerating about the bracelet and Jess called her on it..."If it’s the most precious thing she owns, why did it take her two weeks to figure out it was gone, huh?" and the funny thing is SHE didnt even notice it was gone. It was dean. who freaks out because his girlfriend isnt wearing a bracelet he gave her, jeez insecure much?
Old 11-26-2004, 11:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~
Jeez, he is trying to be friends with Rory, im hating Lorelai with her anti-Jess attitude. The date was way cute. They get along so well. They actually have common interests and UST that they can build their relationship on. And the guy wanted a keepsake of Rory, its sweet how he kept the bracelet. i really love jess, he's my fave gg character now.

I officially hate Dean now too, he so overreacted, like he always does. He acts like Rory is his personal property and she cant be friends with anyone but him.

Just my opinion.

Glad you liked the banner.
I agree with Maz & Java_Angel, he was just trying to be with her, as a friend, maybe more but Dean should have had faith in her love but instead he drove her away by being..well the way he was!!

That scene is awesome, I also dont like the way Lorelai is treating Jess, he was just new to the lil town thing so she should haev giving him a chance before judging him!!

Java_Angel~ ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! I remembered it was between the 25 & 27th & then I checked her today..well like 5 minutes ago or so so yesterday but YAY for you I hope you have a great magical present filled day
:bday:

I cant wait till you get back & put up the rest of the story
xfireXangelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 09:32 PM
Passionate Fan

So pretty sad eppy..
Old 12-07-2004, 11:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey guys!!

Thanks xfireXangelx, you remembered . I had a good birthday! What happened in the last episode? I was away and didn’t see it so not sure which one they showed. I am hoping season 2 of Gilmore Girls arrives today .

Anyone who’s reading Back to Reality, I have updated!!

Part 8

Old 12-07-2004, 06:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Well that eppy I was talking about in my last post was It Should've Been Lorelai and last eppy was Lost and Found which was horrible just horrible and next eppy is There's The Rub which really isn't that great either =/ there are actually no good eppys left this season cept the finale till satan comes back.
Old 12-07-2004, 06:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GilmoreJunkie
Well that eppy I was talking about in my last post was It Should've Been Lorelai and last eppy was Lost and Found which was horrible just horrible and next eppy is There's The Rub which really isn't that great either =/ there are actually no good eppys left this season cept the finale till satan comes back.
I think 'There's the rub' isn't too bad, Emily and Lorelai are quite funny but I didn't like Dean getting all jealous n everything. Lol I still like Jess but the way you refer to him as Satan in such a casual way I actually find amusing, I laughed out loud when I read it actually.

Old 12-07-2004, 06:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love Lost and Found. Luke and Lorelai are great in it and Luke and Jess are hilarious. I love the bit where Luke is trying to get through all the crap in the apartment and when he gets the sledge hammer to the wall.
I also love There's the Rub because Emily and Lorelai are brilliant in it. I won't say to much cause the UK hasn't actually seen it yet.

Cat. I'm getting Season 2 for Christmas. It took all my strength not to just but it myself but my friend is buying it for my Christmas present. I can't wait.

MMS #55, ILY #64, WYMM #17, NSL #15, VT #4, LL #11

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/lookin_for_luke/ My day on the Gilmore Girl Set
Scott Patterson hugged me
Lookin for Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 06:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah the sledge hammer bit is great, Luke and Jess are so funny at times but so alike! Yeah I ordered mine like a month ago, I already have them on VCD but I really want the official version . Haven't spoken to you in a while Vicky, hope everything is keeping well!

Reply   Post New Thread