Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-16-2004, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

Just How Obsessed?

How obsessed are you? Well, first off I am looking hard to buy their album Origin or burn it from my downloader. Second I listen to Fallen every day. Lastly in Drama, we were picking out scripts for Drama to do as a skit, well I picked this one for my partner and I, whom was absent so I pretty much got to pick it. The one I picked is about a book publisher, two actually. Guess the names? Amy and Ben. I picked it exactly for that. Heh.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 09-20-2004, 11:34 PM
Loyal Fan

just so you know yo ucan get the album origin on ebay. it's an awesome album. you also can find it on aol.

"I love... her" "I love you too" "I know"
Name's Ashley LJ // icon // lilykat!
Old 12-02-2004, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

Hmm... just how obsessed am I? Well, I basically breathe Evanescence. I can't go one day without listening to one Ev song and.. well, I applied to mod this board. And in addition to modding this board, I'm updating everything (the threads in the navigation thread.. what can I say, I was bored!) I also come here so often that I kinda feel like I'm spamming the board.

I also learned how to make fan art so I could make Ev FAs.

My last 3 website layouts have been Ev layouts and at LJ, I have to have at least one Ev icon.

Now, I'm gonna get out of this thread.

*feels like a big dork*

Last edited by lost lullaby; 12-03-2004 at 05:27 AM
Old 12-02-2004, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lost lullaby
I also come here so often that I kinda feel like I'm spamming the board.
Please continue!

- I am also a mod of this board as you can see.
- I always have an Ev song in my head.
- I try to catch every Ev interview/performance.
- I have gotten a few friends hooked.
- I'm still working on getting my band to do a cover of one of their songs, but one band member REALLY doesn't want to.

I'm sure there's more...
Old 12-03-2004, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

Emma - Okies! I'll spam, er, I mean post often cuz you told me to! Wow, you're in a band? That's awesome! I wanted to start a band with my friend, but seeing as how I can't play any instruments (unless the recorder and bells count) and my singing leads to deafness...

Quote:
I have gotten a few friends hooked.
Hee, I'm kind of different there. I'm a bit selfish when it comes to music I really, really like (in RL). I've basically only converted my best friend into an Ev fan and some other girl by accident (she loved my site layouts and the songs I had on there so much that she picked up their CD). I let my friend do all the converting - she's so good at it! On the Net, that's a different thing. I'll pimp out Ev like there's no tomorrow if I had to!
Old 12-03-2004, 10:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

I wish I had the time to spam the board with you.
Unfortunately, I only have time to show up once in a while and see how things are.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lost lullaby
Emma - Okies! I'll spam, er, I mean post often cuz you told me to! Wow, you're in a band? That's awesome! I wanted to start a band with my friend, but seeing as how I can't play any instruments (unless the recorder and bells count) and my singing leads to deafness...
Yep! We just practiced last night and we're trying to write songs. The rest of the band was trying their hardest not to sound like Ev. Heh.

Dude...I'm sure there's some band out there that uses bells.

ETA: How cool is the banner at the bottom of some of the threads? It's for the DVD.
Old 12-05-2004, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M & M
Yep! We just practiced last night and we're trying to write songs. The rest of the band was trying their hardest not to sound like Ev. Heh.

Dude...I'm sure there's some band out there that uses bells.

ETA: How cool is the banner at the bottom of some of the threads? It's for the DVD.
Dunno if we should take this to the OT board or not.. but, what's the name of your band? What part do you play (like, lead singer...)?

If there aren't any, who's to say I can't start my own? It can be like progressive bell-rock.

And I haven't seen the banner. All that I can see is "Buy Evanescence's Origin" type ads. I'll keep checking back for it though.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, so this probably is OT, but oh well...

My band's name is Vertigo and I'm the lead singer and I play guitar when needed.

Progressive bell-rock. Sounds catchy.

And I can still see the banner at the bottom of this thread...

[ETA: the banner just this second ran away ]
Old 12-10-2004, 11:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I wouldn't have noticed it if you didn't say anything.
Old 12-10-2004, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, so this probably is OT, but oh well...

My band's name is Vertigo and I'm the lead singer and I play guitar when needed.

Progressive bell-rock. Sounds catchy.

And I can still see the banner at the bottom of this thread...

[ETA: the banner just this second ran away ]
Oh, cool name! I wouldn't even know where to start to figure out a name for my band (if I had one). I have enough trouble deciding what to use for a SN.

I've always wanted to play guitar. My dad actually wants to to learn (because he can play too, and I suppose it's a "bonding" thing to him), but I need a guitar first. I'm considering asking my sister if I could just borrow her's because she hasn't played it in years...

I can just picture it. I'll have the most pimped out bells you'd ever seen.

I still can't see the banner. Maybe it's just my stupid computer.
Old 12-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Master Fan

I think the banner has forever disappeared. I'm glad Anabela saw it or I would have thought I was hallucinating.

The guitar is so much fun to play...and I thought it was actually pretty easy to learn. *shrugs*

For us picking the name was easy...it's writing the music that's hard.

Okay, so to be on topic...At musical practice the other day, this girl I hardly know was wearing an Ev t-shirt and I think I shocked her a little with my slight enthusiasm...just slight, of course.
Old 12-13-2004, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

Oh, you're lucky that there are other Ev fans around where you live (and who aren't your friends). Only my close friends are fans of Ev but I still get knocked for liking them too. Here, it's either no one knows about Ev still, or they don't like them. That's why I like message boards.
Old 12-16-2004, 03:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

I have friends who love Evanescence. I guess I'm lucky.
Old 12-29-2004, 04:31 PM
Total Fan

I rarely ever meet people who like Evanescence. A classmate saw that I had the cd fallen on my table and asked if they were good.. I said" Yes they truly are, you have to buy the cd" I do hope he bought the cd

I became a big big fan when I downloaded a couple of songs and finally bought the cd.. never stopped listening to it.

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss