Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Without a Paddle Series #1 - Three lifelong friends, One lost treasure. What could go wrong?

I saw this preview and it was so funny. I cant wait for it to be out on threaters May 18th. I love Seth Green as an actor and Matthew Lillard looks awesome in it.

Anyone else want to see this?

Trailer
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

This movie looks f'in hilarious. I Seth Green and Dax Shepard is a good comedic performer(from when I've seen him on Punk'd).

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it does look really funny. Im suprise noone else is posting on this. Seth Green is one of the best young comedy guys ever.
My LJ
Old 07-16-2004, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anything seth is in, Im there. Plus i love mathew lillard. I can't wait to see this movie.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I totally agree with both of you. I love the scene on the trailer with the growling deer it was great
My LJ
Old 07-23-2004, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Saw the trailer for it last night, looks hilarious but I don't know if i'll go see it yet.

Ashley
Old 07-25-2004, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

You should. I cant wait for it to come out on threaters. I just hope I have the time to see it when it does come out.

My LJ
Old 07-27-2004, 12:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

This movie looks so hilarious.

The trailer with the RKelly song in it and them having to huddle, half naked, for warmth...priceless.

Besides, I like Matthew Lillard and, like most of you, I'm with Seth Green.

I'll be seeing it in the theatre.
Clash181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I totally agree. Having the R Kelly song playing while they have to cuddle was one of the funniest things
My LJ
Old 08-02-2004, 06:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Wow I made a thread for this movie without realizing there was a thread. Well I saw the trailer while watching harold and kumar go to white castle.

Without a paddle looks hilarious. I love the scence when they are naked and have to huddle for warmth or when seth green is attacked by a bear and told to go in the fetal position. Seth green looks especially short when standing with the guys.
Kismet16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I know, I love his shortness. So cute
My LJ
Old 08-05-2004, 09:08 AM
New Fan

I finally saw a preview for this I think last night. It's kinda funny because when I watched it I remembered thinking that there really hasn't been a movie like this that I can remember in a long time. It reminded me of Earnest Goes to Camp or something like that. Or, the Great Outdoors. I don't know, it looked kinda funny I guess.
moviegoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 07:41 AM
Loyal Fan

The preview cracked me up, "I don't have to outrun the bear. I just have to outrun you"
summerbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moviegoer: I remember The Great Outdoors, very funny movie and Ernest goes to camp, weird movie that one was though .

summerbug-
My LJ
Old 08-14-2004, 02:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

I can't wait to see this also! The trailer looks awesome.

I've been seeing tv promos for it, and there was one that had Seth Green and the guys in a cabin with an old guy cooking, and Seth says "Mmm....bacon." And the old guy tells him it's squirrel. Then Seth said, "Mmm.....squirrel." Cracked me up so bad.

~*~
Spike: Death is on your heels, baby. And sooner or later, it's gonna catch you. And part of you wants it. Not only to stop the fear and uncertainty, but because you're just a little bit in love with it.
Calmly Chaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread