Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2004, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

If you could make your own movie?

If you could make your own movie who would you cast in it and what kind of would it be?

If I could make my own movie it would be a horror movie about an unpopular couple (Benjamin McKenzie, Scarlett Johansson) are the victims of prank by the prep popular kids (Lindsay Lohan, Mandy Moore, Paris Hilton, Scarlett Johansson, Josh Hartnett, David Gallagher, James Franco and Hayden Christensen) of their school kidnap the girlfriend and they throw her in the lake only the girlfriend can't swim and she dies. The preps some buy their way out not going to jail. Meanwhile the boyfriend slowly looses his mind and he starts seeing his dead girl who tells him he should kill the preps off one by one.
The Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 01:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Mine would be a road trip movie about four best friends
Cast:
Adam Brody
Rachel Bilson
Eliza Dushku
Josh Jackson

-Kristi

icon by:Unknown
*Kristi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 10:12 PM
Master Fan

Re: If you could make your own movie?

Quote:
Originally posted by The Survivor
If you could make your own movie who would you cast in it and what kind of would it be?

If I could make my own movie it would be a horror movie about an unpopular couple (Benjamin McKenzie, Scarlett Johansson) are the victims of prank by the prep popular kids (Lindsay Lohan, Mandy Moore, Paris Hilton, Scarlett Johansson, Josh Hartnett, David Gallagher, James Franco and Hayden Christensen) of their school kidnap the girlfriend and they throw her in the lake only the girlfriend can't swim and she dies. The preps some buy their way out not going to jail. Meanwhile the boyfriend slowly looses his mind and he starts seeing his dead girl who tells him he should kill the preps off one by one.
Creepy.

My movie would show that it's not always a happy ending. It'll be high school and it'll involve jealousy and stuff like that. I dunno who I'd cast though.
Old 06-17-2004, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

It'd definitely be one of those weird arthouse films, that no one really understands but that all the 'sophisticated' types like to pretend they do. Of course, it would be in black and white, with maybe a hint of red every now and then. It wouldn't need a plot, but I'd cast Rose McGowan in it, and Drew Barrymore. For the male roles I'd have Johnny Depp and Jake Gyllenhaal. Other than that I'm not quite sure what would be in it.
Old 06-17-2004, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

Man. I have a million answers for this question.

I want to make one about six people who don't know each other but are stranded on an apartment during a 3 day storm.

Actually I'm going to write a short story about it I just want to do it.
Old 06-18-2004, 07:51 AM
Passionate Fan

My friend and I talk about this all the time. We were going to start our own insane movie with all sorts of random humor. We were so bored during rehersals for last year's musical Crazy For You that we started coming up with parodies. Our idea? A silent musical called Crazy for Goats! Now think of it, a goat walking down the road to the beat of Stiff Upper Lip while there are flowers or things in the background singing Look at the goat! He's smiling, just prancing along... and when it gets to the dance numbers these tap dancing goats come out with pink bows around their necks and bells on their feet. Random exclamations come from the audience but they'd be inserted by title cards like in silent movies. haha We're insane. We had a whole bunch of insane ideas but that was the one we talked about the most. Others included cats with 20 ft tails singing to that cat's opera made in the Englightenment or whenever with biology teachers chasing them with scalpals trying to dissect them and guys going to kiss girl's hands and then kissing their own instead. We're insane.
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Maliejandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 11:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

I would cast Hugh Grant for sure and others and it would be a comedy/romance movie. Not sure of the plot.
Old 07-04-2004, 08:12 PM
Total Fan

A movie about two seperate people's lives. A man and a woman. They intertwine in wierd ways, like they'd be shopping in the same store at the same time but they'd never actually meet. Never. Just what these two people go through over the course of a certain time period. The stress of this and that and the annoyances and the bad breaks and the similarities. A character driven piece mostly.

There both kind of self concious people. They have these masks they wear that are very apparent when you see them alone, or with people or in places where they know no one. There both jaded to a certain extent with out actually having experienced what there jaded about. It's be kind of like people watching on this raised scale.

For a cast, James Franco. I love James Franco. The female lead would be harder to cast, maybe Natalie Portman.
Old 07-05-2004, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

I would do movie of the manga Agharta but I dont know who I would put in the roles, its principally children... but Id put monica Belluci to play the femme fatal whore...

Old 06-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Elite Fan

interesting topic

i would make a film about an outsider, who watches people and imagines/makes up stories about them, maybe like idealising them and eventual finds out that they are not as perfect as they look

i may need to imprpve this
-res cogitans- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

Sounds great so far! I'd see that. Movies about naive people are always so interesting.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

YouTube - Dean/Brooke - Shattered

I'd love to see the storyline in this fan-made Brooke/Dean/Lucas video be made into a movie.

Natalie
B.Chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread