Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2004, 08:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

"My Moment of Un-Truth" Episode Discussion 3/30/04

THE RETURN OF AN OLD COLLEAGUE LEADS CARLA TO QUESTION HER FEELINGS FOR TURK WHILE DR. COX TRIES TO MAKE ELLIOT SEE THAT HER PATIENT IS USING HER TO GET DRUGS; NESTOR CARBONELL GUEST STARS -- The return of Dr. Ron Ramirez (guest star Nestor Carbonell, "The Laramie Project") to Sacred Heart from his philanthropic work abroad, sparks some doubts in Carla's (Judy Reyes) mind about her feelings for Turk (Donald Faison). When she accepts a dinner date with him, J.D. (Zach Braff) is torn between telling Turk the truth and keeping his promise to Carla. Back at the hospital, Elliot (Sarah Chalke) takes a stand for her patient despite the fact that Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) believes he is a drug addict faking abdominal pain to get medication. Meanwhile, the Janitor (Neil Flynn) introduces J.D. and Turk to his "twin" brother, but they aren't buying it. Ken Jenkins also stars. TV-14

"I wear my heart on my sleeve and my liver on my pantleg."

My Goodbye to Buffyverse
Old 03-30-2004, 09:08 PM
Passionate Fan

I LOVED this episode!! Just hilarious. Some of my fav. moments:

- JD flashing for the beads (Jasper!! LOL)
- Dr. Cox's "I was right!" dance
- JD's butt is "firm like mutton."
- JD, Turk and Carla 20 years from now flash forward (Zach Braff rocks!!!)

And the absolute best...one of the funniest things ever...the janitor's twin brother!!! The video was beyond hysterical, especially the handshake with the nail polish!! This show is the best comedy on TV right now. By far.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 03-30-2004, 11:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ladies and gentlemen.... We can now add another Spin City alum to Scrubs guest stars. I guess Bill Lawrence takes care of his actors. Alexander Chaplin as a druggie? He'll always be James to me. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Hmmmm. My favorite parts...

~J.D. still living with Turk and Carla 20 years from now. Gotta agree with you on that one, Felicty Nerd. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~J.D.'s Diffrent Strokes T-shirt.

~Nurse Roberts' sassy remark to drug addict patient. I love her.

My Goodbye to Buffyverse
Old 03-31-2004, 09:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Dr. Cox's victory jig was the highlight of the show.

"You may think you've seen and done everything, but you haven't done me!"

"Normal people make a living. The deranged make history"-Chris Titus
Old 03-31-2004, 01:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Dr. Cox's jig was definitely the best part of the show. Oh and I loved Turk's comments after Carla was checking out other guy's ass "Baby he probably works out" lol. I cannot understand how Friends is more popular than this show, people are idoits.

Edited to add, JD getting the crap beating out of him with the purse on the elevator was hysterical and Dr. Cox's line: "God, my brilliance is now becoming a bit of a burden. Get back to me," was perfect.

[ 03-31-2004: Message edited SweetPea101 ]
Old 03-31-2004, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

I can't believe I forgot this was on. I gotta set up a reminder for myself because I never remember to watch on Tuesdays [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Edited To Add -- SweetPea, you rock! That's my favorite Dane Cook bit! That definitely brightened up my day [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-31-2004: Message edited JennPerry ]
Old 03-31-2004, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

I love the Janitor.

How funny was he jumping onto the ambulance?

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I love this show...I hope it stays on the air.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

(I hope the board survives, too) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Claudia
Old 03-31-2004, 07:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JennPerry:
<STRONG>
Edited To Add -- SweetPea, you rock! That's my favorite Dane Cook bit! That definitely brightened up my day [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-31-2004: Message edited JennPerry ]</STRONG>
Dane Cook is my hero, I quote him constantly no one ever knows what i'm talking about lol, the BK Lounge is what got me hooked.

um....JD rules.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think the fact that JD was willing to give the Janitor some slack at the end was sweet. It just gives me further hope for a shipper group in the future. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kidding.... or am I? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My Goodbye to Buffyverse
Old 04-01-2004, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

I watched this last night - as usual, at 3am and annoying my flatmates who were in their rooms above and below mine trying to sleep with my constant guffawing - the Janitor's 'twin' just cracked me up!

Elliot's "You may think you've seen and done everything, but you haven't done me!" was funny on it's own, but then with Dr Cox's "give her a second" and then she came running back ... bless. I love Sassy!Elliot!

And yeah, Dr Cox's "God, my brilliance is becoming a bit of a burden" line ... too, too funny!
Old 04-01-2004, 11:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Elliot's slip of the tongue to Dr. Cox made me laugh so hard because I've accidentally said something like that to a coworker once. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My incident happened 8 years ago, but it still makes me laugh my ass off whenever I think about it.

Wait... Did the Janitor's "twin" even have a name? I can't remember.

My Goodbye to Buffyverse