emma_loves_red_jelly
maybe someday
BOK
Sternbetrachter
alwaysonmymind
realcrucial
JordanSullivan

Reasons Why We Love Her
1. Because Jordan brings presents for everyone.
2. Because Jordan can ruin a sweet moment better then anyone else.
3. Because Christa can control Bill Lawrence better then anyone.
4. Because Christa tells them when she wants to work.
5. Because Jordan asked Cox to cuddle.
6. Because Jordan's talkshow would put Oprah out of business.
7. Because "When Jordan want sex, Jordan get sex."
8. Because Jordan is the only one incharge of Cox's life.
9. Because Jordan can get Perry and Jack to wear matching outfits.
10. Because Jordan is the only one who can get away with pissing Perry off.

Filmography
2002-2003 - Clone High
1995-2002 - The Drew Carey Show
2001 - Rock & Roll Back to School Special
2000 - The Operator
1999 - Goat on Fire and Smiling Fish
1996 - Kiss & Tell
1995 - Love and Happiness
1993-1995 - Seinfeld
1994 - Party of Five
1994 - A Friend to Die For
1994 - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
1992 - Stepfather III
1990 - Northern Exposure
1985-1988 - Kate & Allie

Favorite Jordan Moments
Jordan: Get the hell away from my stomach, or I'll put you in a leg-lock and snap your little bird-neck with my enormous thighs.
------------
Jordan: You come in here and walk around like you're the queen bee. Guess what, Missy, this is my house. You and Mr. Chestless here are over. So move on! Cause if you don't, I'm going to turn your little lame liason into a threesome, starring yours truly. And I don't kiss nice.
------------
Jordan: Elliot, if you can handle that sexist dirtbag in there, you can certainly handle Perry.
Elliot: Why are you being so nice to me?
Jordan: Okay, Perry occasionally talks to me at home, and he told me that you don't need him as much anymore, and it annoys the hell out of him, which of course gives me endless enjoyment.
------------
Perry: Could I comment on the baptism dress?
Paige: I think you should wait to see the matching slippers and tiny handbag
Perry: You're actually encouraging him to cross-dress on the same day that you're introducing him to a religion that will condemn him to Hell for it. That's a trauma twofer.
Jordan: Can you two please just try to get along? Now I'm getting some blush for Jack, because this lace collar is washing out his face. Terrible.
------------
Jordan: Ohh sweetie. Do you want me to call his Mommy and tell him he's being mean to you? Oh my fwiend is being mean to me waa waa waa!
------------
Jordan: Could we go somewhere less collegey? One of the boys here could be the baby I gave up in highschool.
------------
J.D.: At least I remember the names of all my sexual partners!
Jordan: Well, I'm sure that girl from high school and your bunkmate from Camp Morningwood are extremely impressed.
------------
Carla: Are you just gonna roll over like that?
Jordan: That's weird, I asked him the same thing last night.
Carla: Where's the outrage? The anger? The hate?
Jordan: Again, last night!
Carla: You've gone soft.
Jordan: [gasps] Okay, now it's getting spooky.
------------
Carla: Okay, Jordan, little help.
Jordan: If you don't do what she wants, I'm going to stop having sex with you and start making love... to you.
Perry: Where is that bastard? KELSO!
------------
Jordan: Welcome home, Perry. Here's the new program: You occasionally lift a finger helping with Jack, and I'm gonna try to keep from hating the unborn baby in my belly that's made my ass so big, I can't fit the whole thing on a toilet when I pee eight hundred times a day! I can't.
Perry: You love spaghetti. You had some just last night, didn't ya?
Baby Jack: No, I didn't.
Perry: Jordan, the boy is lying to me.
Jordan: Oh, Perry, nobody likes a tattle-tail!

Last edited by Ellipsis; 11-04-2008 at 09:08 PM
Old 12-05-2003, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

OMG!!! Thanks Grace for starting this thread! I completely loved her from Day one when she started on the show! She cracks me up! Perfect for Dr. Cox! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Man, now I am going to have to go find some quotes cause God forbid I can remember anything at all! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 12:51 PM
Passionate Fan

She's just fantastic. It must run in the family, because Ben's wonderful too. Dani's adopted, gotta be. No way she's Jordan'ssister [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

oh-Seeing as I've heard Jordan call cox "Alice" once in an episode "My Karma" (I think) I wonder who picked up the girls name thing from whom. If she picked it up from her, or if she picked it up from him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh, and if the quote isn't like three simple words, I have to run straight to the scripts page too, or risk embarrassing myself
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ 12-05-2003: Message edited ~drunkenscarredangel @------- ]
Old 12-05-2003, 01:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Love her. Love her, love her, love her. I swear, she is the best charecter on TV right now! She is so funny, and sarcastic, exactly my type of humor. I love her.

I was dropped from the moonbeam and sailed on shooting stars.
Old 12-05-2003, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh, and if the quote isn't like three simple words, I have to run straight to the scripts page too, or risk embarrassing myself
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Yeah I know how that is! Granted the shows I have seen more than like four or five times are the only ones that really stick in my brain! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Hey.

I love Jordan. She is great with Dr. Cox.

She was really good in "My Dream Job" (I think that's the episode title) where she kept following him around. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 08:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Yep, that was in "My Dream Job" the season 2 finale, just not accepting being dumped by him. Atta girl [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Here's an early scrubs picture of her and JD that I managed to find [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 09:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Hee i love her! She gets the best lines! i do feel sorry for that baby sometimes though... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 11:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

I can never remember quotes exactly. My memory is not the steel trap it used to be. I'm going to have to bookmark all the scrubs sites now.

Christa Miller made a good decision to leave Drew Carey and come on over to Scrubs. I bet her husband played a large part in that one. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"I wear my heart on my sleeve and my liver on my pantleg."

My Goodbye to Buffyverse
Old 12-06-2003, 02:14 PM
Passionate Fan

It's so weird to see her in repeats of Drew Carey now, I never really watched that show, but I've been in the same room while it's on. It's just odd to see her on there because I'm so used to Jordan....

You're right, VERY good decision to join Scrubs [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And, I do wonder how little Jack Cox (or is it Jack Sullivan?) is going to turn out, hopefully Perry and Jordan don't call HIM girls names

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 12-06-2003: Message edited ~drunkenscarredangel @------- ]
Old 12-06-2003, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Grace. Your back at FF? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Jordan rocks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] There has only been one episode with Jordan in Germany until now (We're in the middle of season 1) but wooohooooo, this woman is

[img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Remember J.D.'s face? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
'cause blood in my mouth beats blood on the ground.
Old 12-06-2003, 02:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Yep, I'm back, I was snooping over here, and noticed that there was a scrubs forum, and quickly refound my love for the place.

And...oooh, Nice photo, where did you find that? JD's face was hilarious when he saw her [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Only one Jordan episode so far? well, there's still plenty to come of her in the new season...well, quite a bit anyway [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 02:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~drunkenscarredangel @-------:
<STRONG>Yep, I'm back, I was snooping over here, and noticed that there was a scrubs forum, and quickly refound my love for the place.
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I should have known it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
And...oooh, Nice photo, where did you find that? JD's face was hilarious when he saw her [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
This is a cap made by a friend of mine [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I found it here

Quote:
Only one Jordan episode so far? well, there's still plenty to come of her in the new season...well, quite a bit anyway [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well, if I'm not mistaking, #106 was the only episode featuring Jordan so far [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
And you know that I always look forward to seeing new episodes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
'cause blood in my mouth beats blood on the ground.
Old 12-10-2003, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I love her! I especially loved her in My Dream Job with the "wait up, I got my heels on!" and the "You guys are in trouble!"

Also when JD and Turk were introducing Spence to Dr Cox and Jordan and she was all "Don't bother, don't care."

[ 12-10-2003: Message edited *~*Rach*~* ]
Old 12-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Jade*~:
<STRONG>Hee i love her! She gets the best lines! i do feel sorry for that baby sometimes though... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ain't that the truth? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Grace- Glad to see you over here! I love it here more so that's why I haven't really returned over there for the discussions on Go!