Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-25-2004, 12:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ken Jenkins/Bob Kelso "Beezlebub" Appreciation thread

How dense am I? I haven't noticed there isn't a thread dedicated to the doctor we all love to hate... well, just hate. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I think Ken Jenkins has great timing. I'd bet he loves playing Dr. Kelso. He gets paid to be a d***head. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Favorite Kelso scenes or quotes??? I'll post mine later on today. I've been a busy little beaver today, trying to get things bumping.

Edited to correct KEN Jenkins, not ROBERT Jenkins. *Shakes head sadly* I'm a ditz sometimes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited -Lara- ]

"I wear my heart on my sleeve and my liver on my pantleg."

My Goodbye to Buffyverse
Old 02-27-2004, 12:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Cool, Kelso/Ken thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You know, the only thing I've ever seen Ken in before Scrubs was a mini-series called "the stand" where he plays *shock* a nice guy!

As much as I love that mini series, I think I prefer him playing an *******.

Yeah, he must have a blast playing such a dick, I think I'd become disappointed with him if he had a change in personality [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Great moment - Him being in the gorilla suit in "My Big Brother" and admiring/overly enjoying his choc cake in an episode I can't for the life of me remember [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh, and his evil plan in getting Turk kicked off the golf course. Not before saying "I am your biatch" (sounds SO funny coming from him)

And did I mention, that I am DYING to meet his possibly gay hippie son? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Coupl-a quotes:

Dr. Kelso: My son was recently kicked out of his Hari Krishna sect for being too much of a hippie, and is currently residing in the Portland subway system. The point, Perry, is that the only thing I care less about than my son...is your son. Have fun at the Big House.
----
J.D.: Nothing, sir. I don't want anything from you, ever.

Dr. Kelso: You know, that's what my son always says. But then when Mother's Day rolls around, guess who wants me to go halvsies on a pasta pot for Enid?

J.D.: Well, sir, I---

Dr. Kelso: She's not _my_ mother, dammit!
-----

Okay, not much, but I'm sure I'll add more later [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 10:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

I would love to see Dr. Kelso's son, too. The way he describes him.... aw, man. It'd just be pure comedy bliss, I bet. Scrubs will probably have him on sometime down the road, just not any time soon.

*crosses fingers*

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited -Lara- ]

My Goodbye to Buffyverse
Old 03-22-2004, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

Dr. Kelso: I've let this whole new look thing slide the last few months, but now that your colleagues are beginning to complain I'm going to give you the same advice I give my son every morning. Lose the makeup! Get a haircut! And stop using my razor to shave your fun zone!

I agree; we HAVE to meet this son!! I also loved that he gave Doug a cupcake for going four days without killing anyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 11:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've been trying to think of any actor who'd be great as Kelso's son. So far, I cannot come up with anybody who'd remotely fit the profile I have pictured in my head. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll think of someone, I swear.

Kelso and Cox's volatile relationship is one of the best things about this show. "Beezlebub!" made me giggle.

My Goodbye to Buffyverse
Old 04-27-2004, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

Dr. Kelso: I was sure your little buddy in Surgery would have shared with you my most important rule here at Sacred Heart. Tell him my most important rule, Ted.
Lawyer: "Too much ha-ha, pretty soon boo-hoo."
~My Occurrence

Carla: Dr. Kelso? Someone left this urine specimen sitting around. What's interesting is that the name tag's been ripped right off.
Dr. Kelso: Sweetheart, I think you're confusing interesting with boring.
~My Journey
Old 05-22-2004, 03:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

"My Philosophy"

Dr. Kelso: Uh, Ted. Dr. Koppelman has notified me that he will be vacating the office next to mine. His deteriorating health has made it impossible for him to continue on with us.

Lawyer: Oh, dear. Should we send him a card?

Dr. Kelso: Absolutely! See if you can find one that says, "Crippling arthritis or not, I want you out of my hospital by sun-down so I can knock down your wall and make myself a giant office!"

Lawyer: You're a wonderful man.

Dr. Kelso: [looking around] You know, Ted, I don't mean to sound insensitive, but a man's office is a reflection of who he is; don't you think?

A drop of water falls from a leak in the ceiling just over Ted's head. Another drop falls. He pulls off his clip-on tie and wipes away the moisture.

Lawyer: Yeah.

My Goodbye to Buffyverse
Old 07-11-2004, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

"Sorry, sport, I was thinking about soup."

hee! My friend Hils and I were discussing Dr Kelso at work last week - she decided that he's her favourite character, because of some of the ridiculous things he comes out with!

I love his sarcastic fake smile, too :-D
Old 08-25-2004, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

I was watching 90210 the other day and who did I see, but Ken Jenkins! He played the minister who married Steve and Janet. It was so weird to see him being so sweet
Old 08-25-2004, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

Eeeh, Kelso as a minister! Thats a scary thought!

I saw Laverne in Judging Amy today. I've never seen the show before, so I don't know if she's in it much!
Old 09-30-2004, 06:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Personally, Kelso is one of my fav characters because he LOVES so much to be mean!
My fav Kelso scene is from the episode 1.14 "My Drug Buddy"
when toward the end...at the bus stop Carla skips her bus, Dr. Kelso drives towards her...and right on past, splashing her with muddy water!!
Yeah, Kelso takes out from me my meanest side!!! ;P
Old 10-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

I love the things he says - "Sorry, sport, I was thinking about soup" and "sweetheart, I think you're confusing interesting with boring" are two of my personal favourites!
Old 10-08-2004, 06:54 AM
New Fan

which episode?

hi docs and nurses,

i'm new in this forum and i simply have one question. since this is an special "doc kelso thread", i hope you can help me out.
as far as i remember there was an episode in which kelso fooled everybody by wearing a werewolf-costume, am i right? can anybody name this episode?

thanks a lot,

kenxhi
(sorry for my bad english)
Old 10-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

I've moved the post for you, kenxhiro, and welcome to the Scrubs board!

The episode you're after is My Big Brother, which is the sixth episode of the second season I think that the costume was actually a gorilla rather than a werewolf, but I'm pretty sure that's the one you're looking for
Old 10-11-2004, 09:11 AM
New Fan

thanks a lot, rach

that's it, man... that's it!!!
here in germany, it seems as if the episodes have been boradcasted partly mixed up. i'm really sure, that this episode was shown somewhere in the middle of season one, and since i HAVE the complete first season, i though i've gone mad, when not finding this particular "gorilla scene" ;-)

now i need a good cup of coffee... where's the coffee-nurse? :-)