Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2004, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

New Zealand OC thread #1

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

The show just started in New Zealand two weeks ago and I am already hooked onto it. Any other Kiwis out there? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Silversun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

I'm not from New Zealand, but I just wanted to say welcome!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Shelly

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the welcome Atti's Angel. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] What, no other NZ OC fans out there at all? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2004, 02:16 AM
New Fan

Hey, another Kiwi OC fan here. I so love this show. Seth and Summer, true love here I'm sure. Ryan and Marissa? Not sure!! Can't wait for the next epi [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
VinDieselPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

Nice to see you VinDieselPower! Whereabouts in NZ are you from? I'm in Christchurch.

I don't like Summer that much - she's funny, but in a bitchy way. I think Anna suits Seth much better! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love Ryan but I don't care whether he gets together with Marissa or not. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2004, 11:19 PM
New Fan

Hi Silversun. I'm from the Far North - Kaitaia to be exact. Same here, I don't care if Ryan and Marissa get together either.
Old 02-15-2004, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by VinDieselPower:
<STRONG>Same here, I don't care if Ryan and Marissa get together either.</STRONG>
Are you spoiler-free? I've read a bit online but I don't really remember them... I'm pretty sure they'll get together though, even if it's just common sense talking. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My friends and I have been discussing when Ryan and Marissa will kiss. Usually it takes a while for the A-couple of a show... for Roswell (Max/Liz) it took, like, nine episodes. We thought for a moment that in Friday's ep, when Ryan went outside after the fight, that they might kiss then, but episode four was definitely too early.

Who's your favourite and least favourite character? My favourite is split between Seth and Ryan, although I really like Anna as well; and my least favourite is hands down Marissa's mum. She's such a bitch!

You can call me Nicky if you want. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2004, 11:26 PM
New Fan

My least favourite character too is Julie. She can be a real cow. Maybe she'll come back to earth after Jimmy's lost all there money and everyone elses! My favourite character is Seth. He's a bit of a dreamboat but he's pretty cute. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 03:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Maybe she'll come back to earth after Jimmy's lost all there money and everyone elses! </STRONG>
Did you see her expression in last week's episode when that guy punched Jimmy? She had the most perfect "Oh my god, mortified!" expression. Somehow I don't think she's gonna get better now that they don't have money. She seems like the denial type, don't you think? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I wonder what's going to happen in the next episode... have you seen any ads on TV2 yet? The O.C. is the only programme I watch on channel 2 so I never catch the ads for upcoming shows.

Old 02-17-2004, 04:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey..

I'm from across the ditch!!

I really need to move over there - you have everything Tv wise - Joan of Arcadia, showing more then 3 episodes. Man to have those shows on my TV screen instead of my computer screen would be brillant [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

One question and I'm book my flight - do they screen Everwood [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Elizajoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Elizajoey:
<STRONG>One question and I'm book my flight - do they screen Everwood [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Nope, we don't get that... and don't be too jealous cos they just put JOA in hiatus! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] After a few (9?) episodes they just said "JOA will be off air for a while, it'll be back sometime during 2004." [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2004, 11:12 PM
New Fan

I saw the promo for next epi last night I think it was and somebody get shot!!!
Old 02-17-2004, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I saw the promo for next epi last night I think it was and somebody get shot!!!</STRONG>
Was it one of the main characters? Or just some random person? I am intrigued... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2004, 04:45 AM
Extreme Fan

My gosh, that is sniffing more and more to be like Channel Nine over here...

I feel for you....
Elizajoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 03:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Elizajoey:
<STRONG>My gosh, that is sniffing more and more to be like Channel Nine over here...

I feel for you....</STRONG>
Just can't trust privately-owned channels, I guess.

This week's episode was 1x05, I think. It's the one where the kid from the lobster house pulls a gun at Holly's party.

My thoughts:

Ryan/Marissa
This is the first episode that I really got a nice feeling from this coupling. The scene in the pool was very cute and now I want them to get together. When they were drying off I knew it was too early for them to kiss and I had a bet with my friend if they were going to kiss then... I won. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Seth
Very cute, as always. I wonder when Anna will be back? They'll make an excellent couple.

Luke
Haha! I really don't like Luke so I like how scared he got.

Sandy/Jimmy
I really liked their interaction in this episode, especially the bit with the beer and the steaks. Very nice!

Julie
That woman is dispicable. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] She's so awful. I sort of felt sorry for her when she rode back with Kirsten and talked about how poor she was, but still. I wonder what choice she'll make... it's a bit weird for Jimmy to just put it out there like that, though. I mean, what could she say? "I choose the house. I'll drive you to prison darling, ta ta, and I'll see you in ten years"?

This may be overestimating her goodness, but I think she'll liquidate their assets to pay back his debt, and then divorce him.

Reply   Post New Thread