Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2004, 06:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

The Oliver unappreciation thread 1# "Cause we all know his crazy'

I just have to say how much this guy bugs me. his so scary and manipulative for a freak
@mainlyarrow on twitter
Old 02-03-2004, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Ooo, lemme in! I hate Oliver maybe....half as much as Anna. Which is still a lot. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 02-03-2004, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

No, Ryan's too good for that. He should kidnap Anna instead, and kill her. Then he can rot in jail. And Anna can just...rot. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 02-03-2004, 06:37 PM
Total Fan

I have a million reasons why I hate him. Most bothersome of all is that he hit on Marissa in a therapist's waiting room. Weeeeeird.
And hey - Kidnapping Anna's not such a bad idea. Oliver does need a little color in his life.
Old 02-03-2004, 06:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Guys, this is an Oliver unappreciation thread, not the anti-Anna thread.

I dislike Oliver very much. I hate how so much of the recent episodes revolve around his obessesion with Marissa, and how she's too dumb to see it. His storyline is sucking the life out of the show and he needs to just go away.

The actor is doing a great job though, so I'll give him props for that.

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited spazzie ]
Old 02-03-2004, 06:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

totally agree with spazzie about the actor being good cause his so cute ive seen him before but i dont know were anyone know? So i say we hook him up with anna since there both wierd and Marissa girl how dumb are u the whole palm springs with no natalie and no parents hello! heck if luke can see through this guy then why cant she
@mainlyarrow on twitter
Old 02-03-2004, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

i dont hate Oliver, I think he kicks ass. Although my only prob with him is when he is rude to Ryan. Other than that he is still awesome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] He just needs to show Ryan more respect.

I still think Oliver should take Marissa away and kill her or something...that would make things better [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

darylbeth
Old 02-03-2004, 06:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

although im not a big fan of oliver i do say he actually makes it good as a storyline for marissa and ryan and the rest we need someone to stir thigns up and Marissa is one of the main cast shes the one they do publicity about and shes like the worst character out of all of them
@mainlyarrow on twitter
Old 02-03-2004, 07:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
His storyline is sucking the life out of the show
Oh yeah. The guy is good at manipulating people, I have to give him credit, but the storyline is so boring! I couldn't care less about his whole "obsession" with Marissa, and it's really dragging the show down. I hate that Ryan and Luke are the only people who can see Oliver for what he is. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Jen | tumblr
Old 02-03-2004, 07:43 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen follower:
<STRONG>i dont hate Oliver, I think he kicks ass.</STRONG>
Well, he does use proper diction and he's very creative...
That's where my admiration stops and the hatin' begins.
Old 02-03-2004, 08:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think he is so scary its not even funny but he is kinda cool and funny but i just hate him trying to take Marissa from Ryan even though lately she doesnt deserve Ryan [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 10:44 PM
New Fan

All I have to say is don't like Olvier and I never trusted the little weasle since the first time he infected Ryan and Marissa's perfect world [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] !

Oliver = [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] , [img]smilies/demon.gif[/img] , [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

I know! I mean, he knew what happened to Marissa in TJ and then he did the exact same thing! Plus, more people are bored with Ryan and Marissa now then ever. And why? Oliver Trask... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 08:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

well every show needs a stirer but this guy proved to us what a dill marissa is oh well but after watching the rival i hope luke and ryan join forces to kick his rich ass by the way im from australia which menas i see the oc from downlaoding clips and stuff whats happening next time
@mainlyarrow on twitter
Old 02-04-2004, 09:32 PM
Loyal Fan

I have a feeling this will become my favorite thread.

I HATE Oliver. Seriously. He's the only fictional character I've ever wanted to beat up. When Ryan punched him? The single best TV moment in the history of the world. I was cheering so loud when that happened I woke up a few neighbors.

Oliver must go away. Very soon.

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread