Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2005, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Our chat with the Lamb, the Wizard, the Michael Muhney! - TODAY!

Alright everyone, settle down ( Sorry, had to...) As you may or may not be aware, we've had (the pleasure? the honor? the shrieking-enducing E-Vent!) to have VM's own Michael Muhney (aka Sheriff Lamb) among us in recent times. Today, he posted this (on the Lamb/MM thread):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wizard
Hey Neptunaholics...

It's 10:47 a.m. Hollywood time, I will be unavailable for about 2 hours or so...when I come back, I'd love to be online and do a question/answer session if that makes the whole "interview" process easier...

At around 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time I'll try and make it onto my computer so we all can chat...

See you then.

Love, The Man They Call Lamb
So now we wait, in barely concealed freak out excitement... Now show some love!

Until then...
Moonie

--------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxymama
the wizard,

We of the Lamb Lovin’ List appreciate that you are posting at Fan Forum. We love the sense of humor, respect for the fans, and the humility you have shown.

Please do not feel obligated to answer these. We understand that you have very little free time and don’t wish to impose on you. We would like you to continue to post and have fun at Fan Forum. If you only had five minutes to spend here, please just make regular posts and ignore these questions.

We tried to pick questions that aren't very personal so we wouldn't scare you away!

Mostly we want you to know how much we enjoy the character of Lamb and your portrayal of him. (And we are so hoping for some shirtless Lamb, some more snarky Lamb, and a little bit of lovin’ for him on the side.)

1) What made you decide to become an actor, knowing how unstable the business is and were you ever were afraid that you might have to change your plans? Even great actors need luck in the beginning.

2) Did you do any prep work for Lamb like gunhandling, lockpicking, interrogating, reading How to be an Asshat for Dummies? (And I am not knocking MM’s IQ, we all know he is in Mensa.)

3) How much input to get into your character’s development- his mannerism, his personal life, storyline stuff, script stuff?

4) What is your number one hobby when you aren’t working?

5) Kristin V from Eonline reported after the finale that Rob Thomas told the cast who the killer was during filming of episode 2 (CWCD). However, in your interview with Mars Investigations, you claimed that Kristen Bell and you figured out who the killer was during your weekly commute. So, first of all: liar, liar, pants on fire. Ok, so um, your pants are on fire. You need to take them off now. We’ll wait. Swoon. Ok, back to reality. Did you make up stories for the fans/media on the spot or did you have them planned out? Did the cast decide what to say as a group or individually? How can we now believe anything you say?

Please answer as you see fit. You can take your time and post the answers later. Thanks for your time! We love you, we love you, we love you. Can you take your shirt off now?
Old 09-16-2005, 01:06 PM
Sheriff Lamb

Hey everybody!

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening, depending on what time zone you're all in!

Would you guys like to shoot me some questions or comments while I answer this first of five questions?
Old 09-16-2005, 01:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Michael, we don't want to overwhelm you with shouted questions coming at you all at once, so we posted them already. Feel free to answer them or post your own thoughts.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

I just wanted to say once again how cool you are to come here and do this. It's almost like being at TWoP but without having to put up with TWoP!
Old 09-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

This is so cool! Okay, I have to settle down from being all fangirly! I only have 15 mins before I go home from work, I am so glad I caught this! Ok I am done rambling now.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wizard
Hey everybody!

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening, depending on what time zone you're all in!

Would you guys like to shoot me some questions or comments while I answer this first of five questions?
Yes. We love you. You are amazingly nice to do this. Thank you!
Old 09-16-2005, 01:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Just for the record though, people at TWoP like Michael's acting too.
Loyal Fan

Aw, Maxy, you think we'd overwhelm him. Yeah, that's quite possible.

Hi Michael. I'm just curious which scene(s) are your favorite. We were able to find out many of the other actors' favorites during the Comicon Q&A so I want to know which is yours.
Absolute Fan

Hi Michael

Mariana
Absolute Fan

Just wanted to stop by and thank you so much for doing this. Cause really, it's all kinds of cool
Master Fan

Yeah,really thank you very,very much for devoting some time to us.This is sooo nice of you.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:12 PM
New Fan

Thanks maxymama. Yes, we TWoPers also enjoy Michael and his acting.

Thanks for taking this time Michael. You rock.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujubee
I just wanted to say once again how cool you are to come here and do this. It's almost like being at TWoP but without having to put up with TWoP!
Never thought of it that way. It is, and thank god we don't have to put up with TWoP. Love the recaps but not the forums.

Thank you so much Michael for doing this.
He looks better in red. ~ River
Old 09-16-2005, 01:14 PM
Sheriff Lamb

Well, I figure that as long as we are all here together, we can make the most of it and have some dialogue. But, to answer your first question, hmmm, well, I became an actor through an accident. A really bad accident. I snapped my right leg (my femur, the biggest bone in your body) in half playing American Football when I was 16 years old. The doctors had to put pins in my leg and my track, soccer, and football scholarships went down the drain before I even had a chance to enter into University. I had to take some other classes to fulfill the extracurricular activities credits that sports used to fulfill. I found that my goals to become a lawyer, ultimately, and my debate class skills and ease in front of groups of people, and finally the debate class' location directly next door to the drama room made for a serendipitous occassion. The drama teacher used to watch me debate from the back of the room. I never knew he was watching. He later told me that I would be a natural in Drama and he'd do all the paperwork to transfer me into his classes. He approached me one day when I was in trouble for speaking out (surprised?) in class so I was pitifully standing out in the hallway on crutches by myself. He told me he'd encourage my free spirit and gregarious ways in his class and he was not concerned about attitude because he knew I was an A-Honor student. Thus began my courtship with acting, I never looked back. I never gave myself a "fallback plan" because that would mean one day I might take it.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:15 PM
New Fan

Kind of similar to the favorite scene question, but in case this gets a different answer: which scene are you the most proud of? and what scene was your LEAST favorite? and which one did you consider the most challenging?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread