Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2005, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

No problem and here is her account

Hello Everyone!!! first off I want to apologize for posting so late, it took me forever to upload the pictures and get them ready I hope everyone likes the pictures some I took when he was over on the red carpet and the rest when he came over to us yay!!!!!!!! lol

Okay so here it goes I am going to try to cover everything So I met up with Cherie and my friend Rosalinda we arrived the Grauman's at around 3 o'clock it was really cool because no one was there at that time so we pretty much picked out spot and didnt move from that moment(well just to go get my poster board lol) So I decided why not make a poster while we waited. It came in handy last time at the Grudge so hey why not lol(belive me it worked!!) so Rosalinda started to write it out. We were not sure of Jason was going to show up so we put "We love you Mark, WHERE IS JASON BEHR? hey we figured if he sees it he can tell us something lol so we finished our sign and now the wait. At that point the reporters were arriving and setting. At this point I was determined to get my sign on camera somehow. So I went to work and kept holding up my sing trying to get there attention after a while the reporters were filming the crowd so I am hoping that my sign will come out somewhere lol. So at around 6:45pm the celebrities had begun to arrive. So once again we went to work. It took a while for Jason to arrive, I was busy looking at the side where the limos were dropping by at that moment Cherie told me Letty look is that Jason so I glanced over and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ladies JASON BEHR!! he looked great even from far away lol So at that point we went wild. So we started to yell his name and to try to get his attention AND WE DID!! WOOHOOO in the beginning he kind of looked around he was so cute I guess he didnt think it was for him but come on it's JASON BEHR!! he smiled and waved his hand he was so cute and the best part is that he would constantly look over and point at us very cool!!!!!. His Manager pointed to some reporters so he went to talk to the press and take pictures. Ladies I will say it took a lot of hard work to get him over because they didnt close off the street so they had to wait for security to tell them it was okay to come over. I noticed a web came picture that Jen posted that was the time he was waiting with Kadee and him Manager to cross over!! so after much chanting his name and holding up my sign(which my arms hurt lol)and telling his manager to bring him over we did it!! we managed to GET HIM OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that is when the fun started lol So I immediatly show him my sign and I tell him "Look I wrote your name on it We were waiting for you" It was so cute he looks at it and starts laughing and he told Kadee look lol so they were both laughing. He told me that is sweet thank you so he gives me a hug and of course I had to kiss him AWWW HEAVEN CLOUD 9 here lol so then I tell him "JASON WHERE HAVE U BEEN" which I repeated like 5 times lol I told him that we missed him so much, and he was like aww thank you so much for the support sweetie!! wow I was like Jason we love you and we miss you so then LADIES HE SAY'S SWEETIE YOU WILL BE SEEING ALOT OF ME SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THE BEHR HAS SPOKEN!!!!(girls I am not trying to be dirsty but it was orgasmic the way he said and his face WOW!!!! lol) Cherie was talking to Kadee and what can I say the Behr took over me lol. So then I took some pictures with him. We took a serious looking picture which I didnt look serious lol and then a happy one I have no idea why it was his idea lol he was so cute. Then the people around us started to recognize him and then they are started to ask him for autographs and pictures OH YEAH WE EXPOSED THE BEHR lol )i am retarted lol. So after that I started to talk to Kadee ladies she is wonderful ans sweet!!! I told her I had seen her at the Grudge premiere and then she gave a cute pose for the camera I can post it if everyone likes I wasnt sure. We were able to talk to her for a while. Ladies they are so cute together they were both glowing. They are very happy together and I feel that, that is all that matters. They never let go of each others hands, only when they were attending the fans which I thought was great, oh and just to mention Kadee, Jason, Mark, and Reese were the only celebrities to come over to the fans which I thought WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The are AWESOME!!! So after a while Jason came over again and took a pictures with Cherie and our new friend Saori another jason behr that we met at the premiere we surprised her by telling her that he might be there and she loved the news. We were happy that she was able to take pictures with him. he then signed some pictures for us which I by the way stoled a hot picture from Cherie )sweety I am sorry!!!! please forgive me When he signed my picture he told me " Sure I wilol sign it just tell me how to spell your name again sweety!!!!! WOW does this mean he remembers my name oh wow!!!! so that was my highlightlol What was great was that Jason was with the fans for a long time,whcih everyone was very plessed everyone else didnt really give time to the fans but our great Jason did YAY. So he said goodbye and told us that he would come back after the movies so we waited outside the Grauman's. As he was walking I yelled JASON BEHR WOW WE LOVE YOU!!! LOL He blew me a kiss and yelled thank you sweety!! He went over and went inside. So we waited about and hour and a half and then Bam we see him come out!!! YAY we wne tup to him and he said hello but when we asked him to come over his Manager told us that he had to get him upstairs to the after party and they had to leave. we were bummed but happy that we had our time with him. He said sorry and as he was on the escalator he blew us another kiss and waived goodbye. I just wanted to sau sorry to Carol aka Tekgirl I am sorry girl.

So to end my story which I know super long. We had a great time at the premiere Cherie it was a pleasure. Once again I hope everyone likes the pictures some of the pictures might be a little blurry because i had to zoom in but I didn the best I could. I have more pictures on the way. Okay I need to be quiet now and post pictures right lol.

Okay Enjoy!!!! they will be on the next post
oh and no engagement rings when Kadee held my hand I looked down and looked at her hand and It didnt look like an engament ring. But then again I am not sure so don't go by my word.

Okay now I really talked to much. If I left anything out I will come back and post it now PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye bye

This was lettyjasonfan reporting out from the premiere of Just like Heaven lol
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 09-14-2005, 08:03 AM
Loyal Fan

thanks!!! What a great recap. Sounds like you girls had a BLAST!! I'm so jealous lol. It makes me happy that he's happy and it makes me REALLY happy that he's such a sweetheart lol.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Letty for your photos and your great story! And thanks D4E for posting them for her too. Jason is just the best, isn't he? And it sounds like Miss KaDee is equally as sweet a person too. Happy to hear it! They were glowing and looking like movie stars that night.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 09-14-2005, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loved your report Letty! Thanks for posting it Jen!
Old 09-14-2005, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Finally a Jason sighting!
Old 09-15-2005, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Letty for the pics and the report

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 09-15-2005, 05:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Great story!!! I liked that he was surprised when he heard the yelling and realized that it was for *him!* Great pics too!
Old 09-15-2005, 01:05 PM
Extreme Fan

wow, nice pics Letty!
Old 09-15-2005, 08:10 PM
New Fan

YAY i was finally able to log on to my account Thank you everyone I am glad that evevryone liked that pictures Yes Jason Behr is such a sweatheart!!!!!

Thank you Jen for posting the pictures I have a couple more I will be back to post them
Scottie: Yeah it was so cute when he turned around and noticed hey it's for me lol

Thank you everyone!!
Old 09-16-2005, 02:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Letty, I just loved your report from the sighting!!!! It was great reading it!!!

Dreamer, thanks for bringing Letty's accont over!!!

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Old 09-16-2005, 06:04 AM
Loyal Fan

I just realized how many posts we have...I think this might be a record! It's only been a week and we already almost need a new thread haha
Old 09-16-2005, 11:21 PM
New Fan

Thanks Veronica!!!! I will bring more pictures over tomorrow
Old 09-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Thanks again Letty (I posted your story and a few of the pix in the JB News)
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 09-19-2005, 10:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks Letty!
Old 09-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

I don't know if this Zap2it pic was ever posted but if so, here it is again.

It's irksome that any woman at a premiere has more than one pic but they only show one of the men.... grrrrrrrrrr
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread