Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxkyleshpr (View Post)

NEWSFLASH: NICK is still gorgeous.
Indeed he is but still, we need some new Nick photos.

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 10-12-2006, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleschick (View Post)
Indeed he is but still, we need some new Nick photos.
We surely do!

I search the 'net regularly, but pickings are scarcer than hen's teeth.

NICK, are you listening? Get some new photos out there or else. Don't make us stalk you like the Jason Behr fans did to get those new pix of him on his board.

We will if we have too !!!!!!!!!!
Jason Behr Obsessee #165 and damn proud of it!
Gareth David-Lloyd / Ianto Jones Obsessee No. 12 -- And I’m ready for it!
Old 10-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

wait, the JB fans stalked him for new pix?

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 10-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleschick (View Post)
wait, the JB fans stalked him for new pix?
Yeah -- that was my not-so-subtle offhand way of suggesting that you point your browser to Jason's board and check-out the pix thread. There are new candids and given the appearance of them, it doesn't appear that JNB knew his picture was being taken. That smacks of stalking to me... ...or maybe someone was just in the right place at the right time...

... and, just to keep this on-topic...

Old 10-14-2006, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

Yes...those pictures were definately taken while he wasn't aware but isn't that the best time? To see the person at their...um...most relaxed state. Not posing, but looking like a normal human like the rest of us

Ok, where does Nick reside now? Still in NM with family or has he relocated? ( is running really slow and don't feel like looking it up ) Maybe we need to find someone nearby... just to check up on his well being of course. I'd never tell anyone to stalk someone
Old 10-14-2006, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Last time I read anything about that -- and it was years ago -- he had relocated to Los Angeles. (area) He stated that he enjoyed being near the ocean.

NICK's private life is a total cipher. I must assume he likes it that way. He isn't sighted out anywhere by anyone who's talking -- exception: one sighting of NICK bowling with Brendan Fehr a couple of years ago. There was one person posting on this list who said that she knew him personally, but she seems to have disappeared. Heck, we don't even know what his first name is. (He has stated publicly that NICK is actually his middle name.) He's not listed in the 'phone book under NICK WECHSLER, probably because people like me wouldn't be afraid to dial-him-up and ask him what he's doing. He hasn't spoken about his family except to tell us he has 7 brothers. I happened to notice that one "Christopher Andrew Wechsler" graduated from Highland High School in Albuquerque NM a couple of years ago and I assume (with absolutely no evidence other than the school and the name) that's one of his 3 younger brothers. That's about all we know...

In short -- if we're gonna stalk him, we might need professional help.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

This is my offering of NICK's new headshot with the hand removed. (Compare it with my avatar on the left ) I'm never totally satisfied with what I do -- I use the most primitive and basic software, but given my limitations -- I think this turned out OK.

Old 10-20-2006, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe he'll show up at the FMSA Bowlathaon this year. IF he does,I'll concentrate on getting some new pics for you.
Old 10-22-2006, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

You did a great job Alex getting that hand out (better than I ever could)

And Berengaria...I'll look forward to it...IF he shows up
Old 10-22-2006, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Thanks. I'm happy with the way it turned out.

After i finished I noticed that there is just one thing that gives-it-away instantly as a "morph". Did anybody notice??
Old 10-23-2006, 09:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Considering they're from a news agency website, I think these new JB photos are actually paparazzi pix. So what we need is a professional stalker to go after Nick

Anyway, so I was doing my usual lurking for Nick news and what do I see here? A picture of me! (The 2nd JerriJan pic, 1st post). I was very lucky to get to play Liz opposite Nick in a scene from The Balance. He's walking with a cane there because Kyle had just hurt his ankle. It was so cool and he was soooo funny! Definitely a high point for me!

That New Jersey gathering was for the premiere of Roswell on Sci-Fi and it's hard to believe it's been almost 4 years already Time sure does fly! The rest of the photos are from the Q&A and the other scene Nick acted in. The one with a lot of people was a scene from Surprise (I think). I can see LTL behind Nick (3rd pic, 2nd post) . Our own Behr4Danielle was in that one too I think Nick was playing Kyle but Brendan decided to play Alex (he would forget at times and say Michael's lines anyway ) and Majandra played Max.

It was a 2-day event, the night before Danielle, Maggie aka Sarah, myself and another girl had dinner with Nick and his friend Mark (you can see him on the very first pic). Nick was such a riot! We were laughing so hard the other tables were wondering what was wrong with us

Ah, good times, good times...

FL

----
Max: "Then you can be Fearless Leader"
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 10-25-2006, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for filling in the story about those pix. 'Hard to believe that it's been that long isn't it?

It must have been a great time -- thanks for sharing your memories.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:39 AM
Elite Fan

I know...time has really flown by. I love hearing about all the stories people have meeting Nick and the others. They all seemed to be great people who enjoy thier fans. Thanks for going down memory lane FL

And Alex...I looked at the picture again, and I can't find what you are talking about. Tell me, tell me, tell me
Old 10-26-2006, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikhands1 (View Post)
And Alex...I looked at the picture again, and I can't find what you are talking about. Tell me, tell me, tell me
OK. If you look carefully you will see that NICK's shirt-collar is absolutley symetrical -- something that could never happen in real life. That's because it is actually the same image reversed.

I should have done something to make the left side look different from the right -- but I haven't -- yet.

A pro would notice that right away. Now that I have seen it -- it bugs the h... out of me.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know if someone already posted them, if not you hopefully like them as much as I do!

"Behind the Mask" Hollywood Premiere - October 21th, 2006 (x2HQs / 2xMQs)