View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 06:49 PM
Jet1945
Extreme Fan

Episode 4.19 - Reckoning - Video Clips

Episode 4.19 – Reckoning

The links below are for a total of 13 clips of the episode.

Important Note: Hopefully most of you will read this note. I will try to keep it brief.

It has been a while since I made Everwood Video Clips. I am resuming with Episode 4.19 - Reckoning. I have the digital video for Episodes 4.10 - 4.18 and I can go back and create them too.

It will take a while but I will get it done over the next several weeks.

I have decided to host the files in "zipped" wmv format. This will require that you save the clips file to your machine. This will specifically prevent playing the files directly off of my host. The savings in file size is not very much. Today's video codecs are very efficient in creating small size files.

All you will have to do is DL the files in the usual manner and then "un-zip" them and play to your hearts content. For the PC User - there are many zip file programs to help. For the Mac User - Stuffit Expander or Stuffit Deluxe will do the trick for you.

I really hope this doesn't create too much of a problem for all of you. I will work with any of you that have problems. Anyone that might have any other suggested methods - I am always open to new ideas.

All the files this time are wmv format. If anyone feels that they need an .mpg or DivX.avi version. Let me know.

They are:

All - Episode 4.19 - Reckoning - Teaser - 3.4 mB - Time 0:32

Amy - Ephram - Grand Pa Gene - Andy - Planning The Party - I Need More Decaf - 9.4 mB - Time 2:04

Grand Pa Gene - Andy – Gonna Do A Little Skiing - 8.1 mB - Time 1:48

Hannah - Nick - Ephram - Stephanie - Dating Up - 8.5 mB - Time 1:53

Ephram - Andy – Parallels - 13.3 mB - Time 2:59

Ephram - Bright - The Intervention - Baxter-Birney The MILF - 6.7 mB - Time 1:29

Andy - Nina - Grand Pa Gene - Hi, I'm Nina - What's For Breakfast - 8.6 mB - Time 1:55

Ephram - Bright - Amy - Stephanie - Montage: The Party - 17.0 mB - Time 3:45

Andy - Grand Pa Gene - Old Wounds - 10.5 mB - Time 2:19

Hannah - Nick - No Converting Required - 6.0 mB - Time 1:19

All - Montage: Aftermath - Finding Out - Waiting - Telling - Waking - 22.8 mB - Time 5:02

Delia - Grand Pa Gene - Andy - Montage: Talking - Repairing and Changing - 20.9 mB - Time 4:37

Irv and All - Montage: To Irv - And Goodbye - 18.9 mB - Time 4:11

Computer Geek Stuff:

PC Users - Right Click to save on your machine
Mac Users - CTL Click to get context menu to save on your machine.

All - Episode 4.19 - Reckoning - Teaser - 3.4 mB - zipped wmv Format

Amy - Ephram - Grand Pa Gene - Andy - Planning The Party - I Need More Decaf - 9.4 mB - zipped wmv Format

Grand Pa Gene - Andy – Gonna Do A Little Skiing - 8.1 mB - zipped wmv Format

Hannah - Nick - Ephram - Stephanie - Dating Up - 8.5 mB - zipped wmv Format

Ephram - Andy – Parallels - 13.3 mB - zipped wmv Format

Ephram - Bright - The Intervention - Baxter-Birney The MILF - 6.7 mB - zipped wmv Format

Andy - Nina - Grand Pa Gene - Hi, I'm Nina - What's For Breakfast - 8.6 mB - zipped wmv Format

Ephram - Bright - Amy - Stephanie - Montage: The Party - 17.0 mB - zipped wmv Format

Andy - Grand Pa Gene - Old Wounds - 10.5 mB - zipped wmv Format

All - Montage: Aftermath - Finding Out - Waiting - Telling - Waking - 22.8 mB - zipped wmv Format

Delia - Grand Pa Gene - Andy - Montage: Talking - Repairing and Changing - 20.9 mB - Time 4:37 - zipped wmv Format

Irv and All - Montage: To Irv - And Goodbye - 18.9 mB - zipped wmv Format