View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 06:40 AM
-Genevieve-
Master Fan

Another tour siting, thanks to ravenb for sending me the link. It's from a poster on the eonline forum. They don't know spoilers (still thinking he could say no and some theories are out there), but they caught some filming. 3 different posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycatz2
[posted August 13th]

A couple of days ago, I took the Deluxe WB Tour and our wonderful tour guide snuck us behind the scenes of GG being filmed. We got to see Lauren Graham and Scott Patterson in a scene and it was great. It was a giveawy scene so I'm not going to say what I saw. Also, I thought GG fans might like this but later on in the tour in our tram, Lauren rode by on her lunch break and waved hi to us! In total I saw Lauren Graham, Scott Patterson, Kathyrn Morris, Emmy Rossum, Joel Grey (yeah Sloane Clone rocks). Im not trying to brag just SERIOUSLY RECCOMENDING going on the tour to see everything. Getting to go into "Stars Hollow" and Lorelai's house and the Dragonfly and getting to stand in the gazebo and look at everything was amazing.... also if your a fan of ER and the West Wing you get to see that too and go into the ER bay and the entire WW set. A must see for all!

I feel now conflicted about the scene I saw because after postng I realized what they were filming for the second episode could go two ways.....here it is.............

SPOILERS ( I guess)

Lorelai and Luke were near her house they seemed to be talking "big convo" they stop talking look at each other and walk away holding hands. I thought this could have been a giveawy thing....but I figure now he also could have said no and they both still could have agreed it was for the best and still be with each other. Also for those inquring about the tour I found it through the wb.com website... I pushed the WB icon at the bottom and from there it led me to the tours official website...shhhh dont tell I found a piece of Lorelai's house on her prch as we walked though and took it! LOL> But, seriously go on the tour if you can, it's so worth it.

------

I couldn't really hear them talking but that is a good theory. Plus more spoilers below possibly......

It was over to the side of the exterior of the house, so, in all honesty it could have been another "area" of the town but they didn't have any place else to film so the filmed there like a park or something (lots of trees), but her house was over to the side. But, I'm loving that theory ou posted!
Hand holding! Awwwww. I hope it's a legit post.

Depending on how they define a couple of days it could've been filming ep 2 or ep 3. Ep 3 started on the 11th.