View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Nadine
Master Fan

Ask Ausiello is up

Question: Have you heard any more news about the Milo-coming-back-to-Gilmore Girls situation? — Maria

Ausiello: Yes, it's official! Milo/Jess will resurface in Episode 8, which is tentatively scheduled to air Nov. 1. "The s—t is going to hit the fan," teases exec producer Amy Sherman-Palladino. "He comes back and throws Rory and Logan into a bit of a tailspin."

Question: My guess is that Lorelai's "boarder" you mentioned in last week's AA is going to be Kirk. That would be just hilarious. Please tell me that I'm right! — Jen

Ausiello: Oh, my god!!! You're wrong.

Question: I missed your Gilmore Girls appearance last April. Will WB air it again before the fall season begins? — April

Ausiello: Yes, my debut as Dragonfly Guest No. 1 will be encored Tuesday, Aug. 30, so start organizing those viewing parties now.

Question: Is Wayne Wilcox coming back to Gilmore Girls next season as Marty? — Kelsey

Ausiello: If Ms. Sherman-Palladino has her way, yes. "[Wayne] lives in New York," she says, "and I told him. 'If you'd get your ass out, here I'd be able to use you more!' Because we got to fly him out here every time we need him. We adore him."

Question: I am dying to know: What are the odds that Luke will say yes to Lorelai's proposal on Gilmore Girls? — April

Ausiello: (MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!) 50/50.

Twitter: nlm78