View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 05:02 AM
iamsher
Master Fan

Gen posted this in the main thread:

Ask Ausiello 03 Aug 05

Quote:
Question: Believe it or not, you've been missed, my friend. So welcome back! Got anything juicy on Gilmore Girls? — Megan
Ausiello: I believe it! And yes, here's a little follow-up to an AA teaser I planted pre-press tour. Milo Ventimiglia (Jess) is thisclose to a deal to return for one episode during November sweeps. And I know what you're thinking: Milo previously said the only way he'd ever make tracks back to Stars Hollow was if Jess were being killed off. Well, Amy Sherman-Palladino apparently offered him the next-best thing — redemption. "I've been told Jess would not be a jerk," Ventimiglia says. "He'd actually be the hero."

Question: So, you've been on hiatus a long time! That means you must have a lot of Gilmore Girls spoilers. So… c'mon… spill! — Maelee
Ausiello: ....; Lorelai's estrangement from Rory will lead her to take in a "boarder" in search of companionship; and a judge will hand Rory a rather shocking (read: hilarious) sentence for her role in that boat theft.

Question: You have inspired me to come out of the closet. I am male, and I can't get enough Gilmore Girls. That being said, here's my question: Given Rory's decision not to return to Yale, what's the scoop on the most quoteworthy character on the show, Paris? — Rob
Ausiello: The scoop is she ain't going anywhere. "We'll always have Paris," co-executive producer Dan Palladino told me at the WB bash. Added Amy: "We are so in love with Liza Weil we'd like to build her a little monument. She's an astonishingly talented young lady and we'd be stupid to let her go in any way, shape or form."

Question: Ausiello.... what the crap? I need Matt Czuchry (Logan) scoop, like... yesterday. — Nola
Ausiello: Great news! Rory's beau has been officially made a series regular and will even grace the opening credits this fall!

Jess is going to be the hero?? Now who was it that specced that Jess will help Rory return to Yale???