View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 12:38 PM
RedsFoot
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975
Bumping up....

Does anyone have any idea what happened to the other characters on the season finale? As the Hyde/Jackie thread has a hint of what happens to their characters!

There was a very touching scene with Eric and Donna on the hood of the Vista Cruiser, until she had everyone come out of the garage for Eric's surprise going away "party." It looks like Eric and Donna will be doing the long distance thing.

Eric and Red's goodbye was also close to tearworthy. Kitty not wanting to let Eric go ended up being pretty darn funny, and poor Debra Jo had a tough time holding back the tears. Fez couldn't talk to Eric as he was on the verge of crying, so Charlie had to be his interpreter. I love Charlie,
he's going to make a great new addition for next season...I can't wait!

The absolute best part of the episode was when Kelso opened the motel room door half naked talking about having done it with Jackie. The audience erupted in laughter, as the scene was freakin hilarious. I so hope they use the first take...funny as all hell.