View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 07:59 AM
Temp
Obsessed Fan

From TVGuide's Ask Ausiello:

Question: Stop talking about Gilmore Girls so much. I don't want to have to read another Ask Ausiello in two minutes flat 'cause of all the questions I skipped. — Cindy

Ausiello: Well, I hope you didn't skim past my "shameless self-promotion" joke from last week, because it was classic. Regardless, I think you'll be pleased with this week's AA, which contains just three GG-related questions — this one included. The rest of the column features intel on Lost, Scrubs, Survivor, Charmed, Dead Like Me, CSI, The O.C., Rescue Me, Veronica Mars and more. Now, will everyone please do me a favor and lay off!

Question: Is Rory's big crisis on Gilmore Girls (Ask Ausiello 3/2) about Logan's family and how they don't approve of her? Because if it is, a ton of people already know that. — May

Ausiello: Well, tell the ton of people that already know that that no, it isn't. It involves papa Huntzberger, and a certain internship Rory will take at his paper. (For those keeping track, that was the second of three GG questions.)

Question: Since you were recently on the set of Gilmore Girls, do Scott and Lauren get along? — Linda

Ausiello: If by "get along" you mean they're friends, the answer is no. I delve into this issue further in my upcoming cover(s) story. (For those keeping track, that was the third of three GG questions. Now will everyone just lay off!)