View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 10:19 AM
fan1bsb97
Absolute Fan

I love how this pantry thing has spread. I'm still in the midst of typing up my recap of the tours, I uploaded all the pics, and hopefully everything will be posted today.

But here's what we heard about the pantry:

1. I can't remember if it was at The Dragonfly or at Richard and Emily's House but there was a pantry set up with cameras and the tour guide told us they were shooting there.

2. The next day I asked our other guy for spoilers. He said, "Well you know about Emily being locked.." and we were like, "No!" And then he realized he was giving us spoilers, which he's not supposed to do. So so he said he couldn't tell us and we were begging him. Then I remembered the pantry. So I said, "Does Emily get locked in a pantry?!" And he started to laugh a little, and he said that Emily got locked in a pantry and it was supposed to air a month ago but they cut out the entire storyline.

Now put two and two together. A month ago was WBB, and then they weren't in it. And if it was airing a month ago, that means they shot it in what, December? Why would it still be set up? It doesn't make sense.

I think the guy was just covering up because he realized he slipped. But hey, that's IMO.

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Yankees...How you doin....How how you doin?