View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 06:16 PM
Wheredidtheanvilsgo?
Addicted Fan

AA
Quote:
Question: Is there a chance David Sutcliffe might stick around for more than 13 episodes on Gilmore Girls this season?— Volkonov S
Ausiello: Yes. He told me at Monday's launch party that he's currently in talks "about [doing] a number of episodes in the [last] nine."
Question: At the risk of angering the Gilmore Girls masses, I like Christopher. Is he actually going to get his chance with Lorelai this time around?— Libby
Ausiello: Cover your eyes, L/L fans. (Yes, he is.) David Sutcliffe was very cagey about the rekindling of Lorelai-Christopher, but I did manage to get him to confirm rumors that they'll be jetting off to Paris for a romantic rendezvous during November sweeps. But, unfortunately for Sutcliffe, they won't be going to the real Paris. He says there was a "30-second conversation" about doing a location shoot in France, but saner (i.e., budget-conscious) minds prevailed, and now "Paris is on the backlot of Universal." BTW, Sutcliffe's no dummy: He knows the majority of Gilmore fans loathe his character. "It's a 70/30 split," he ventures. "I do have my fans, but I have my detractors as well."
Question: You're torturing people with this Gilmore Girls asterisk puzzle! You've gotta give us some more information!— Claire
Ausiello: There's a pivotal five-letter word toward the end of the quiz that, if solved, will give the whole thing away. And from what I can tell, not a single person out there in Webland has guessed that word correctly.
Question: Please tell me Lorelei is not going to have Christopher's baby again. — Liz
Ausiello: Is "pregnant" a five-letter word? Didn't think so.
Question: Have you seen the second episode of Gilmore Girls?— Veronica
Ausiello: Yes, and you know how I complained that Lorelai just wasn't upset enough in the season premiere about what she had done to Luke? Well, the breakdown comes in Episode 2, and it's a heart-crusher. (All is forgiven, LG!) Overall, it was another stellar outing, highlighted by Lane's big ********* news (hmmm... how many letters do you count there?), two pivotal run-ins between L&L (one in a busy intersection, another in a supermarket — a real supermarket, not some cheesy set piece), yet another Battlestar Galactica reference, and a riotous "guest appearance" by Sandra Oh.
Question: How great was the Studio 60 premiere? Just one question: Do they ever show the "forbidden" skit?— Kelly
Ausiello: It's not in next week's episode, so I imagine they wisely decided that that's something best left to viewers' imaginations. While we're on the topic of Studio 60, Lauren Graham totally let something slip about the very special costar who will be joining her during her two-episode Studio arc next month. Hint: It's directly tied to her duties as guest host of the show-within-the-show. (You'll get your answer when the video interview goes up.)
Question: Scott Patterson gets so little ink about his consistently delightful portrayal of Luke. I would love it if you would pass on to him the fact that his talent isn't going unnoticed.— Courtney Morrow
Ausiello: I totally did, and you'll see for yourself when my red, er, green carpet interviews go live later this week. Wait until you see him in the season premiere. I think he gives one of his best, most heartbreaking performances ever -- particularly in the final scene.

Last edited by Wheredidtheanvilsgo?; 09-19-2006 at 06:31 PM