View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 06:01 AM
caf123
Master Fan

From Matt Roush at TVGuide:

Quote:
Question: Ausiello has seen the Gilmore Girls Season 7 premiere. Have you? What did you think?— Eva

Matt Roush:
An impatient lot, aren't you? While I'll be writing more about closer to premiere (Sept. 26), I will say that I tend to look at Gilmore Girls as being in the same boat as Desperate Housewives. I still like much about each show, but feel that the writers/producers have painted their characters into such unpleasant and uninteresting (to me) corners that it's going to be a long and tiresome journey to watch the shows fix themselves. With the Gilmore opener, I enjoyed much of the writing (David Rosenthal has a flair for Gilmore-style banter and overall lunacy), but hated the main story, if that's what you can consider the Luke-Lorelai rift, which I find even less enjoyable that the Rory-Lorelai split (which at least made dramatic sense). That said, and as an acknowledged non-fan of Logan, I loved the twist involving Logan's going-away gift to Rory. I'll reveal why at a later date.
Click

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.

Last edited by caf123; 09-15-2006 at 06:29 AM