View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 02:12 PM
notoutforawalk
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by withbatedbreath (View Post)
LC are done by November, so i guess we're going into the break with a single Lorelai? maybe she will get that vacation after all, curtosey of the money she oughta sue that therapist for.

ETA: aw man, if he's wearing the new hat at the grand opening? with Lorelai looking through the window? I may actually sob.
I thought the Lorelai watches through the window thing was spec. I don't remember it being confirmed. Weird. I would have thought that would have stuck.

And did I miss this being brought over from TWoP? Again from ItsyBitsy:
Quote:
You guys are welcome! I wish I had more I could give you. Trust me, I was trying to get as much stuff as I can. And sadly, I won't be back anytime soon.

More info about the phone call: I asked an extra in the scene, but unfortunately, they didn't really know much about the show. Christopher won't tell Lorelai where he's taking her on the date or what they're doing. Apparently the convo is kinda flirty and it's not their first date that they're planning. Lorelai makes some reference to their last date. Ick.

Oh and about the timeline: The extras were told to dress East Coast late summer/early fall. It's supposed to be the end of August, apparently.