View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 05:42 PM
-Genevieve-
Master Fan

Ha, I like that title, Bella. I'm scared for the diner!

Because it helps me process...

Episode 7.01 - The Long Morrow

TEASER

Scene 1 -

Scene 2 -

Scene 3 -

Scene 4 -

Scene 5 -

Scene 6 - Day 1 - Yale Daily News Hallway - Rory comes around the corner, heading for the News Room, and sees parents with their 15-year-old children sitting near a sign that says "SAT prep sign-up today. The Paris Geller Yale Review. Guaranteed Results! Limited Availability. First come, fist serve." Rory enters the News Room...

Scene 7 - Day 1 - Yale Daily News - Paris is interviewing a mother, Marilyn, and her daughter Kaitlin. She is giving an intense sales pitch, getting the mother to ask Paris to please give her a change and take on her daughter. Paris tells them they both need to take aptitude tests and sets a timer. Paris says she needs to know who's fault it is that the daughter needs help.

Scene 8 -

Scene 9 -

Scene 10 -

Scene 11 -

Scene 12 -

Scene 13 -

Scene 14 -

Scene 15 -

Scene 16 -

Scene 17 - EXT. Luke's Diner

Scene 18 - Day 1 - INT. Luke's Diner - The few people remaining in the diner head for the exit. Luke notices a guy who hasn't paid his bill. He yells for the guy to stop and asks if this looks like a soup kitchen. The customer says the place is a little depressing, but no. Luke tells him to pay his bill. The customer says sorry and hands Luke he money as Luke tells him to get lost.

Scene 19 -

Scene 20 -

Scene 21 - Day 1 - EXT. Luke's Diner - Taylor's Thunderbird is in Luke's Diner (!!!). A tow truck driver is at the scene and asks if they want him to move the truck. Taylor says he'd like to wait for the insurance agents to get there. The driver tells Luke that it's up to him since it's his property. Luke says he doesn't know yet.

Scene 22 - Day 1 - Luke's Diner - - A little later, the driver asks Luke what he wants to do again and Luke explodes: "Do now pressure me, ok?! I don't like being pressured! It's not just one or the other. I need time to think. Will you people just give me some time to think?!" Luke storms off, frustrated.

Scene 23 - ?

Sides

Last edited by -Genevieve-; 07-11-2006 at 06:03 PM