View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 06:53 PM
Jet1945
Extreme Fan

Episode 4.20 - Goodbye Love - Video Clips

Everwood Episode 4.20 - Goodbye Love Video Clips

The links below are for a total of 9 clips of the episode.

Important Note: The files are in "zipped" wmv format. This will require that you save the clips file to your machine. This will specifically prevent playing the files directly off of my host. The savings in file size is not very much. Today's video codecs are very efficient in creating small size files.

All you will have to do is DL the files in the usual manner and then "un-zip" them and play to your hearts content. For the PC User - there are many zip file programs to help. For the Mac User - Stuffit Expander or Stuffit Deluxe will do the trick for you.

All the files this time are wmv format. If anyone feels that they need an .mpg or DivX.avi version. Let me know.

They are:

Grand Pa Gene - Ephram - Andy - Nina - All Right ... Irv Harper, Let's See What You Got - 10.0 mB - Time 2:05

Harold and All - Another Son's View - Harold's Eulogy Part 1 - 26.2 mB - Time 5:26

Harold and All - Another Son's View - Harold's Eulogy Part 2 - 22.8 mB - Time 4:45

Andy - Ephram - Nina – Ephram's Scar - 32.4 mB - Time 6:45

Bright - Irv - SGT Suckface - 36.3 mB - Time 7:33

Edna - Amy - Ephram – You Have A Soul Mate - 13.3 mB - Time 2:59

Ephram - Bright - Amy - Hannah - Gals and Gals - 7.3 mB - Time 1:31

Andy - Grand Pa Gene - I Love You Dad - 11.3 mB - Time 2:21

Edna - Fields Of Gold - 6.6 mB - Time 1:32

Computer Geek Stuff:

PC Users - Right Click to save on your machine
Mac Users - CTL Click to get context menu to save on your machine.

Grand Pa Gene - Ephram - Andy - Nina - All Right ... Irv Harper, Let's See What You Got - 10.0 mB - zipped wmv Format

Harold and All - Another Son's View - Harold's Eulogy Part 1 - 26.2 mB - zipped wmv Format

Harold and All - Another Son's View - Harold's Eulogy Part 2 - 22.8 mB - zipped wmv Format

Andy - Ephram - Nina – Ephram's Scar - 32.4 mB - zipped wmv Format

Bright - Irv - SGT Suckface - 36.3 mB - zipped wmv Format

Edna - Amy - Ephram – You Have A Soul Mate - 13.3 mB - zipped wmv Format

Ephram - Bright - Amy - Hannah - Gals and Gals - 7.3 mB - zipped wmv Format

Andy - Grand Pa Gene - I Love You Dad - 11.3 mB - zipped wmv Format

Edna - Fields Of Gold - 6.6 mB - zipped wmv Format