Fan Forum

Fan Forum (https://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Harry Potter (https://www.fanforum.com/f79/)
-   -   Voldemort & Tom Riddle actors appr: "He's the loner with a lot of followers" (https://www.fanforum.com/f79/voldemort-tom-riddle-actors-appr-hes-loner-lot-followers-7721/)

Deee 08-12-2003 05:14 PM

Voldemort & Tom Riddle actors appr: "He's the loner with a lot of followers"

http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pu...sp?id_=2280871

Enemies of the heir, beware! This is a thread for fans of all the Voldemort actors in the Harry Potter films in all his incarnations as Tom Riddle and the Dark Lord. If you want to join just tell me and you shall be added to the evergrowing list

Ode to Tom Marvolo Riddle
by Andrea

Tom Riddle was a looker
Bright green eyes, shiny black hair
But he went on a would-be killing spree
When he found he was Slytherin's Heir

But we don't think that Tom was evil
He was just a little misunderstood
We think he's the finest guy in CoS
Better than Potter, Malfoy and even Wood

Heirs of Slytherin
1. **Andrea**
2. shazaam
3. Luinelwen
4. *Hudson*
5. Kawaii_Jay
6. ~*Nazia*~
7. Cold-Blooded Piece of Toast (Gabrielle)
8. elethoniel
9. fetch
10. Cheermione Silverstain
11. Moaning_Myrtle
12. In Fair Verona
13. *Luvin' Fred Weasley*
14. Jade Stellar
15. r e b e l m t
16. Rain Sierra
17. Baranlothiel
18. Pixie Chic
19. Deee
20. ~@TaShi@~
21. /./ Aya /./
22. Angel_Demoness (Colleen)
23. Loony 4 Lupin (Sarah)
24. Bloody Brilliant
25. Lovely Charmaine
26. xanderslover
27. doodlebuguk
28. Rhi-Wood stevens
29. K.R.I.S.T.I.N
30. DiagonalZipper
31. LooBitteTundiLoo
32. baileycat
33. Gean
34. xlennie

Sites

Tom Riddle
The Serpent Heir
Brilliance

Christian Coulson
Christian Coulson [dot] com

Fan Fiction
I Am Lord Voldemort by Nemesis

[ 11-30-2003: Message edited Deee ]

[ 12-01-2003: Message edited Deee ]

======================================================================

A Portkey has been created for this topic.
Just click on this title in the list and be transported immediately. :)

Lovely Charmaine 08-12-2003 06:18 PM

Hi Everyone!!!

New Tom Riddle Thread! 'He's the loner with a lot of followers!" .....Can i be a follower toooo??? [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img] Really love him, come to think of it, i actually love everyone in Slytherin! Must be that evil smirk they all have [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]!

[ 08-12-2003: Message edited Lovely Charmaine ]

Celebrian Saralonde 08-12-2003 07:22 PM

must be... u gotta love that evil smirk! lol

blueangel 08-12-2003 07:29 PM

I thought you guys would have Naked Quidditch Match on your intro post too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Nice art on the last thread, Sibby.

And I notice no one even mentioned thinking about attacking the sidekicks thread. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Celebrian Saralonde 08-12-2003 07:42 PM

that thread can stay cuz, eh, cuz were busy destroying the others... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Bloody Brilliant 08-12-2003 07:48 PM

Ooh new thread.

Oh - Im not on the list... I just realized this.
Dee, could ya add me? I'll be forever grateful.

Deee 08-12-2003 07:57 PM

I added people now...And if you don't see it since I don't feel like editing re load and it'll be there in a sec.

Lol we should attack the sidekick thread [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Celebrian Saralonde 08-12-2003 08:13 PM

if we attack the sidekick thread we might as well attack all the threads! oh wait...thats our goal (minus the slytherin ones...) alright then i guess we should. after we get all the annoying ones [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheermione Silverstain 08-13-2003 04:24 AM

the sidekicks thread??? well... maybe its the last we do in, and the LL thead aswell, no wait we dont have to do the LL thread in it has Draco in it teehee! so its a Slythie thread yay!
so that threads that are gonna stay are:
Slythie common room
this thread off course [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Tom Felton/draco thread
Snape thread
Lucius thread
LL thread
I guess fire and ice too then meh
Harry/Draco thread

think thats about it isnt it?

wait a minute... naked quidditch match? where? whats that got to do with tom/ is he gonna compete/ when did we talk about this/ okay i'm clearly out of the loop here meh

Lovely Charmaine 08-13-2003 05:01 AM

YEAH!! i am on the list, thnx for adding me!
And to prove my loyalty to the Slythies, i will help and destroy the sidekickyes.....MWAHHAHAHA.... [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

(So...euhm...what do we do?)

blueangel 08-13-2003 06:55 AM

Damn you people for having the name Tom at the beginning of your thread!! I always confuse this with the Tom Felton one. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

NQM is a fic by Anya wherein Voldy was mocked mercilessly. It's actually a fic for Goody Goody Gryffies, but everyone's entitled to read it. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

And doods, if you attack the Sidekick's Thread, you're gonna hafta face the wrath of Din first, and then pretty much all the kickers here. We will not bac down. We will defend our mighty fortress. We shall conquer!

Cheermione Silverstain 08-13-2003 07:11 AM

well... i'm not really on board with attacking the sidekick thread either... why not attack the Aurors instead [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] oh but we were gonna attack the dan fan clan first mwuhahahahaaa!

and i loved the naked quidditch match... i read that fic a few months ago... and it made me stay up all night laughing at it... too bad i had to work in the morning and didnt get any sleep ;0 but at least i had a very good laugh. So funny... Moldiemort robes teehee! and then that whole thing about Harry's broomstick [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
oh! and that Harry keeps calling Voldemort Tom.. and he cant take it its fecking hilarious!

[ 08-13-2003: Message edited Cheermione Silverstain ]

Deee 08-13-2003 08:46 AM

I see a lot of us in here are sidekicks so it's kind of like attacking our selves.. really...

Bloody Brilliant 08-13-2003 09:27 AM

I know, we can't attack ourselves. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Bloody Brilliant 08-13-2003 01:10 PM

Yeah, let's destroy the Granger Geeeks thread. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]