Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

We've Lost our Minds! Thread #3 - MC & Charlie love it when we stick it to Jabba

Welcome to We Lost Our Minds! thread #2, a place of love and child eati....ummmm, ignore that last part.

Moving on, this beautiful little home away from the mental ward was the result of a conversation between lovesbitch, Pavlov's Belle and Celebrian Saralonde on numerous threads on the Lost board revolving around the character of Charlie still remaining sexy even as he dry humped a mutilated corpse.

And we soon discovered that we insane people need a place of our own, as to not scare "the normals"

So come in, grab your prescribed medication and tell those voices in your head to be quite for a few minutes as you join us.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Mindless
*Lovesbitch
*Celebrian Saralonde
*Pavlov's Belle (Michelle's #1 Fan!)
*Michelle25
*Paolo
*Firestar007
***Carrie**
*DreamOn777
*CutieKatie

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Mutilated Corpses Nicknames
*Hammer
*MC Hammer
*MC
*Corpse-poo
*Romeo
*Max

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Random Facts About the Mindless & our OTP

*We will eat your young...so if you have young you might want to lock them in a box or something when we're around.
*We do not beleive in bad spelling. In fact, bad grammar and tpyos are welcomd here. Our thread is basically a mental ward gone wrong. We're supposed to type all messed up and ****.
*We believe that with some air freshners and prefume true love can withstand the stench of rotting flesh.
*We view Mutilated Corpse and Charlie as a modern day Romeo and Juliet, Romeo being MC and Juliet obviously being Charlie. To learn more about this connection, just scroll down!
*The mutilated corpse is not dried, he's just mutilated and squishy. And Dom is only dry humping him so it works.
*The reality is that Charlie wasn't trying to save Jack after the cave-in, he was actually supposed to meet Corpsie-poo down there to express there love and just happened to bump into Jack.
*When are evil secrets, such as child and soul eating, leak out we have a tendencie to scream out "Polar Bear" to draw the attention away from the bones we're burying.
*We randomly break out into games of jeporady without any notice. Occasionally, Corpse-poo will conduct these games as Charlie dry humps him.
*And if you're wondering then yes, the polar bear was shot by sexy Sawyer so now it is a Zombie Polar Bear now...and it gets to be dry humped...cause it's dead.
*We also feed Shannon to the polar bear...cause she's a bitch (Sawyer helped). Not only is she a bitch but we enjoy human sacrifices and it keeps the Zombie Polar Bear God happy with us. And that means more humping. This has lead the the following says:

Shannon: It's What's for dinner.
Shannon: The other white meat

*Sawyer is our mindless Bitch. He is very sexy and he feeds Shannon to the Zombie Polar Bear God:
** Our now permanently naked slave bitch shall always supply us with drinks and lapdances at the member's request.

*Charlie and the polar bear may have possibly breed...we're looking into it at the moment.
*If your computer mouse dies it to will get humped. If you hadn't noticed, we're all about the dead dry humping in this part of town
*The mutilated corpse writes poetry and has traveled the world, there is much we can learn from him.
*We have discovered that "fate" is one of us non-normals. w00t for fate!
*MC/Charlie may be the OTP but MC/Charlie/Claire are the OT3.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pictures of our Lovebird

In this picture you can see MC preparing for Charlie to come dry hump him up in the tree, it's very exotic and erotic. Note that the shirt is untucked, it's a sign.

Corpise-poo will reveal to us the secrets of the world, he's like a messiah in a way.

*whispers* like a Messiah... *entranced*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Charlie and The Mutilated Corpse: They're kinda like Romeo and Juliet in a Way

Charlie: Oh Romeo Oh Romeo. Where For Art Thou My Romeo?

Corpse: My Dear Love. I'm in this tree waiting for you to devour me.

Corpse: Waiting to devour me with your eyes, Juliet. I'm like a four course meal.

Corpse: Oh, Juliet let us retire to our secret rendezvous cave and make thine sweetest of love.

Charlie: Oh Romeo, I love you. A boy could never wish for a better mutilated corpse than you!

Corpse: The sound shan't fall upon tender ears, my love. Or at least mine tender ears, for I haven't any left.

Charlie: I will be you ears for you my love. And your eyes. I will show the world to you thgouh my tender touch. Come to me Romeo and let us become one!

Corpse: I would, dearest, however I seem to be missing a few needed ligaments and ... most of my internal organs. Come to me and dry hump me in this tree. It shall be hawt, I assure you.

The Words and Phrases You should Know if you've Lost your Mind.
That's kind of like a Dictionary, but isn't really due to Webster copyright infringment.

Hawt: Used to describe practically anything. Similar to 'hot' only 'hawt' is hawter. Example: Charlie and MC is totally hawt; They/She/He are/is hawt etc etc.

Jabba the Hut: Also known as 'Jabba'. Refers to the behemoth that is this opening post. It's a force unto itself and is always growing. Therefore, a Star Wars reference must come into play. So when we add to this opening post, feel free to 'Stick things to Jabba'. See picture below:

Lumoy: A special kind of lumpy cheese that Charlie and MC share together. Maybe be eaten on Nachos.

Normals, The: The posters outside of this thread. Deemed not-crazy and therefore would not understand the complexity that is this thread or the love that is C/CM. They are welcome to post here, however, they have been warned.

Zack: Jack. With a 'Z' instead of a 'J'. Possibly a play on words for 'Zombie Jack', Possibly not.

ZPBG: The shorthand form of Zombie Polar Bear God.

New Laws and/or Decrees by order of the Lost Minded People:

01. To make a new law and or decree: First, One must come to a revelation. Then they shall post their new law and or decree, ring an invisible bell (Pavlov's bell) and decree it. It shall then be added to the first post. Lalala -- 11/10/04.

02. Sawyer shall now be stripped of all clothes. He is to run or walk around the island completely naked. He shall still be our bitch, do our bidding and also sacrifice Shannon to the ZPBG. Only now he shall do this nakedly -- 11/10/04.

03. Whenever some types: *whisper* all of the mindless must whisper the following word(s) out loud! -- 11/11/04

Emergency Back Up Plan

Every 45 minutes Charlie needs to go dry hump MC. Otherwise MC gets depressed. If this does not occur the emergency back up plan must go into play. It involves the murdering ones computer so the fresh corpse will lure Charlie over (because we all know Charlie can't help himself from humping dead things). Then, as he nears the computer, we shove MC infront of him and then *bam* he's dry humping MC.

disclaimer - this is meant as a parody, humorous thread. We're not actually encouraging anyone to go out and hump dead things. We also do not eat children...we prefer babies, they're more tender.

Last edited by Lovesbitch; 11-15-2004 at 03:39 AM
Old 11-11-2004, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

NEW THREAD!!!11111!!ONE!!
icon *
Old 11-11-2004, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

And just in time for me to start before I have to go to work. Yay.
Old 11-11-2004, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

i have to change my signature. lets see if i can get working url this time.
icon *
Old 11-11-2004, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Yay new thread

I think this calls for a Naked Sawyer lap dance and also some alcoholic beverages
Old 11-11-2004, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

I hate to say this love but I gotta go. I need to go to work for a few hours and make some money. Cause being poor is no fun and I was supposed to leave like 10 minutes ago.

But you know, new thread and all

So don't be to good when I'm gone and give me lots of things to stick to Jabba well I'm gone.

OMG! Look! Polar Bear!! ------>

*marie sneaks out back way*
Old 11-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

See ya later Marie
Old 11-11-2004, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Bye Marie We'll try to think of things to stick to Jabba!
icon *
Old 11-11-2004, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

I love sticking things to Jabba, and you just know that he loves it because he's kinky and stuff.

Well I also have to leave, I don't wanna because I heart this thread too much, but I have to clean and take a shower and stuff

Talk to you guys soon.
Old 11-11-2004, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Yeah. I hve to get ready to go outside too. I'll see all you lovely crazies later.
icon *
Old 11-11-2004, 05:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lovesbitch

*marie sneaks out back way*
tee hee. she said "back way"

"For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"
Old 11-11-2004, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Naked!Sawyer *faint* BestEpisodeEver! *faint* Corpsing *faint* Charlie,Peanut Butter,and Corpse *faint* So much fainting...911 is on my speed dial after last night...they've been called...
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 11-11-2004, 09:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Auffffghhh! Ya'll left me? Too bad. I'm all hyped u[p on no no sleep. REally nuts today. I was singing the Oscar Mayer song.

MY BOLOGNA HAS A FIRST NAME! IT'S O-S-C-A-R! MY BOLOGNA HAS A SECOND NAME! IT'S M-A-Y-E-R!!!!

And that's really all I know...

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 11-11-2004, 09:23 PM
Addicted Fan

...oh i love to eat it every day and if you ask me whhhhyyyy i'll sayyyy........

'cause oscar mayer has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a

thank you, thank you

*takes bow....and then makes out with sawyer....just a little*

"For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"
Old 11-11-2004, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Oooh Oscar Mayer....when I was younger,my friends and I each gave our bologna a name...mine was Kimmy Bee
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany