Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2004, 01:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Snape/Alan Rickman Appreciation Pt14: Because He's sexy ESPECIALLY in a potato sack!

special thanks to nesscafe for the banner

Welcome young wizards and witches, to the Severus Snape/Alan Rickman Appreciation Thread! A thread dedicated to the glorifying of Severus Snape, Head of Slytherin House at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry, and the adoring (and blatant drooling over) of Alan Rickman, the man with the world's sexiest voice who plays the character of Snape in the Harry Potter movies! Please join us and by all means spread the Snape lovin'!!!

If you're new, don't be shy! Introduce yourself! All new members are entitled to one free "Welcome Package" which includes set of fuzzy black handcuffs, blindfolds, an invisibility cloak, a leather corset, a paddle, scented warming oils, chocolate body paint, and a Sevvie clone compliments of our beloved Merauder's Child. Warning! Make sure that you don't keep a Sevvie clone anywhere near a Sirius clone. They don't play well together!

Why do we love Professor Severus Snape?

- Because he can teach us how to bottle fame, brew, glory, and even put a stopper in death
- Because he ensnares our senses
- Because he bewitches out minds
- Because he has a long hooked nose... You know what they say about a man with a big nose!
- Because he's not just a Slytherin he's HEAD of Slytherin House
- Because he's a snarky bastard!
- Because you don't know whether to love him or hate him
- Because he's tall, dark, and mysterious
- Because he knocked Lockhart on his arse!
- Because he smirks like no other
- Because Dumbledor trusts him and so does Hermione!
- Because he scares the bajeezes out of Neville Longbottom [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
- Because even in drag he turns us on!
- Because his robes billow when he stalks the halls
- Because he is one hell of a sexy beast!

Hey, even "Lego" Snape is freakin' sexy!

And it's a freakin' toy!
special thanks to shazaam and Marauder's Child for the "Lego" Snape pictures

Not convinced that Snape is one sexy beast? Read up on some cough-smut-cough fics that feature our beloved potions master in various pairings!

Snape Fanfic sites
special thanks to Sweet_Pea21, shazaam, Gabrielle aka Cold-Blooded Piece of Toast, nily for the links.

Severus Snape Fuh-Q-Fest
Chocolate Frog Fiction
Ex Libris Snape
Ink Stained Fingers
Slytherin Fuh-Q-Fest

Ephemeral: Snape/Lily
intimate enemies: snape/black fuh-q-fest
king of cups knave of pentacles: snape/neville
walking the plank: snape/harry
the headmaster's study: snape/dumbledore
more than enemies: snape/james
severely severus snape fanfiction
from dusk 'till dawn: snape/harry fuh-q-fest (password protected)
the parapet: snape/lupin
after class: snape/harry

Snape/Hermione at Whispers
Snape/Hermione at Lord & Lady Snape
Snape/Remus
Snape/Sirius
Snape/James
Snape/Weasley Men
Snape Rareslash

Or better yet, join When I Kissed The Teacher yahoo!group to find out what you are missing!

Want some more proof that Snape is "one sexy beast"? Have a look at the stud that plays him in the movies!!! RAWRRRRR!!!

Note all information is from IMDb.com
Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman was born Feb. 21, 1946 in Hammersmith, London, England, UK. He originally wanted to be a graphic artist. At 26 he won a scholarship to the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art where he spent 3 years. He started out in the theatrical version of Les Liaisons Dangereuses. His first major film was Die Hard where he was cast as Hans Gruber. Alan's talent and charisma make him a facinating presence to watch! Have a look at some of these websites dedicated to him and his work!

Alan's IMDb page - check to see what movies he's been in!
The Alan Rickman Unoffical Fan Page
The Alan Rickman Download Haven
Alan Rickman aka The Voice
The Rickmanista Review
Rickman in the Round

"And now, before we go to bed (his or yours is up to you)

Oh hell! Who can remember what they have to say after looking at Alan all spread out in bed wearing boxers!? Enjoy!

Thanks to Sad� aka Marauder's Child, who made this wonderful thread opener and hasn't tried to kill me for hacking it to peices!!!

================================================================

click here for the previous thread

What did you doubt us on the potato sack thing!

======================================================================

A Portkey has been created for this topic.
Just click on this title in the list and be transported immediately.

Last edited by nesscafe; 12-03-2004 at 12:30 PM
Old 10-19-2004, 03:16 AM
Master Fan

DAMNIT!

I wanted to start the thread.

*sniffle*

My mom has a friend who just does not like Alan Rickman, yet she claims there is something about him in S&S.

I think I've pinpointed it.

Besides the hair, of course.

In S&S, Alan smiles, genuine, true smiles, more than in any other movie I've ever seen him in.

He doesn't have the most beautiful smile in the world, but when you see it...you just melt. *sigh*
Old 10-19-2004, 02:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm sorry, Mars! I didn't know! If you will remind us you can start the next one! K?

Someone doesn't like Alan because of S&S?!? I can't believe it! He looks adorable in S&S! And I love his natural smile! I think it's absolutely dreamy!
Old 10-19-2004, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

No, no, she DOESN'T like Alan, but she claims there's something about him in S&S that she can't quite put her finger on, but she LOVES him in it.
Old 10-20-2004, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

So, I'm watching Dogma.

As a Christian...well, yeah, I'm offended.

I'm sticking it out, though, for the sake of being able to defend arguments.

Alan looks GOOD, though. Not a good hair colour for him, and the style is so...odd for him, but in that outfit, yes. Nice.
Old 10-20-2004, 08:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Re: Snape/Alan Rickman Appreciation Pt14: Because He's sexy ESPECIALLY in a potato sack!

Quote:
Originally posted by nesscafe

What did you doubt us on the potato sack thing!

[color=crimson][size=1]
Oh, good lord. Which one of you freaks came up with this?

Old 10-20-2004, 11:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Re: Re: Snape/Alan Rickman Appreciation Pt14: Because He's sexy ESPECIALLY in a potat

Quote:
Originally posted by Crossbow
Oh, good lord. Which one of you freaks came up with this?

MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Lurvly ain't it!
Old 10-21-2004, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Wait a second...So someone pasted a "potato sack" on top of Alan's you-know-what so that this thread can remain PG for the kiddies?? If so, send me the real photos!!

Here's an Alan avatar from Love Actually

Courtesy arimi
Old 10-21-2004, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

Yes. She capped Nekkie!Alan.

Ness is a sick, sick woman.

And we love her for it.
Old 10-21-2004, 04:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by artist
Wait a second...So someone pasted a "potato sack" on top of Alan's you-know-what so that this thread can remain PG for the kiddies?? If so, send me the real photos!!

The hard part was finding a potato sack that covered his *hem hem*... I think I deleted the caps, but it's from his movie Dark Harbor. He did a Kevin Bacon dive off a boat!

Quote:
Originally posted by Snape's Secret Sex Slave

And we love her for it.

Awww! That just made me feel all warm and mushy inside!

Before I go I found this nummy Snape/Hermione fic and thought I'd share. It's a short PWP, but I thought it was pretty great!!! When He Was Wicked by Pandora Nervosa I hope you guys enjoy!!!
Old 10-21-2004, 01:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Snape's Secret Sex Slave
Yes. She capped Nekkie!Alan.

And we love her for it.
If she is the sick woman, can I be the sick teen?

Can I kill myself?
Yes.
YAY! I can finally get away from this ****hole.
Old 10-21-2004, 03:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Re: Re: Re: Snape/Alan Rickman Appreciation Pt14: Because He's sexy ESPECIALLY in a potat

Quote:
Originally posted by nesscafe

MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Lurvly ain't it!
It should get some kind of award. I laugh out loud every time I see it.
Old 10-21-2004, 05:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Snape/Alan Rickman Appreciation Pt14: Because He's sexy ESPECIALLY in

Quote:
Originally posted by insanetwin
If she is the sick woman, can I be the sick teen?

*snort* Oh dear! I'm corrupting the youth of the world... Sure! Raise your right hand and repeat after me, "Naked Alan is yummy and Severus Snape rules!"

Quote:
Originally posted by Crossbow
It should get some kind of award. I laugh out loud every time I see it.

I'm so glad that you enjoyed that. Hmm, an award sure we can call it the Snape Sack Award... Erm but what would we give it out for?
Old 10-21-2004, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

I come bearing...ALAN!

How about one more for grins?

MmMmGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. MAN.

That is one fione man.

*keeps him*

*runs*

MOO

WAA

HAA

HAA!
Old 10-21-2004, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

NUMMY find, Mars!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Lookie what I found!