Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-21-2004, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

Courtney's little sister

I can't remember her name, but do you think we'll ever see her?

how old she is?

I've been wondering what she'll be like..
Old 09-21-2004, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

her name is Chloe, but I don't know how old she is. probably close to Bobby's age.
Old 09-21-2004, 02:12 PM
New Fan

We won't see her anytime soon, based on episode descriptions. Given her father's comment, though, she is around Bobby's age. Probably a year younger since she hasn't been seen around school.
Old 09-21-2004, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Yeah..it was Chloe.I think they'll show her later on though because I mean she is Courtney's sister and she is around Bobby's age...maybe we'll see her towards the middle of the season.I hope they don't pull a Kaitlyn on us(as in Marissa's little sister who popped in and out on The O.C.)
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 09-21-2004, 07:30 PM
Banned

I would hope that she would atleast make an appearence this season. Knowing that Courtney plays a vitial role in the show. Her sister would also play a role. Especially when we know Chloe will be Bobby's future sister-inlaw.

Speaking in terms of the present and to pose a question. What you think about a double date with Jack/Courtney and Bobby/Chloe? I think that it might be alittle weird to watch with knowing about the entire Jack/Courtney/Bobby thing already. However, it may be a cute scene if done right. Like for Bobby/Courtney fans, they could have it end up Bobby talking to Courtney the entire time instead of Chloe. Or Chloe could keep Bobby occupied so Jack and Courtney can build up on their friendship.
Old 09-21-2004, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

I don't know about a Chloe/Bobby and Jack/Courtney double date,but I would love to see Bobby and Chloe build a friendship.He needs a friend and I think it would be cute for Chloe to be like his best friend or something...hehe...now I'm going overboard imagining things
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 09-23-2004, 02:12 PM
New Fan

Well, let me express the opposite view. I really hope we never see Chloe, at least not in a starring role. She can be mentioned all she wants, maybe be a part of a few episodes, but in order to maintain the sophistication evident in the first few episodes the cast needs to be small and plots to the point. The more characters that are involved, the more likely the plot is to drift away and the show to become a more traditional teen drama -- something I desperately want them to avoid.
Old 10-11-2004, 04:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hobbesian - I agree and disagree in some things. I don't want Jack and Bobby to turn into another teen drama - I like how it is now. I'd like to see Chloe, but if she's going to pop in and out, then maybe not - it might detract from the storyline. Last night's episode mentioned Chloe, but again you don't see her. I'd like to see Chloe's interation with Courtney and Peter.
Old 10-28-2004, 09:17 PM
Banned

Well, we saw Chloe last night. She looked like she would be in the 5th or 6th grade. I loved how Courtney was being a mother to her. Chloe seems very sweet. However after seeing her I doubt that she will become an interest for Bobby.
Old 10-28-2004, 09:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Michael - Exactly - it was cute to see Courtney act like a mom to her. Chloe was cute - it was neat to finally see her and see her interaction in her family

For inquiring minds, Chloe was played by Shailene Woodley (according to TV Tome)
Old 01-03-2005, 04:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyforcmm
For inquiring minds, Chloe was played by Shailene Woodley (according to TV Tome)
Thanks for that info. I was wondering why that name sounded familiar, and remembered that she played Caitlin on The O.C. too. I hope we get to see her and not just have her name mentioned, which happened alot on The O.C.
Old 01-29-2005, 05:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

It was great to see Chloe again this week.
Old 01-29-2005, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, she's really cute. But her absence from the eps is becoming more and more noticable. They keep talking about her, and almost never showing her. I'd like to see the Benedicts as a family, the way we sometimes see the McA's. It'd be interesting to contrast the two. The McAllisters are free-spirited, strong-willed, and determined, driven by duty, and the Benedicts are harder, tighter, more conservative, and a bit darkend. That over with, I really like Chloe. She seems cute. Lets pray the writers don't go for complete weirdness with J/C, G/P, and B/C. And by the B/C, I mean Chloe, not Courtney.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:54 PM
Banned

I'm still kind of thinking about a relationship between Chloe and Bobby. He needs a good girl and it would be so cute for them to get together. Even if she is young. I know Courtney would love it. It also would add some little things between Peter and Bobby. Most importantly, it would help us see more of Chloe.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

It's a thought. Plus, Grace would roll her eyes. Both of her sons, going for the daughters of the Money Grubbing Whore.