Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-14-2004, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

[ Just For One Day ] l [ Share Your Thoughts ]

I started this thread on the Dominic Monaghan board, so I figured I'd do it here, too.

If you could spend one day with Billy, whether it be a romantic date or just hanging out as friends, where would you go and what would you do? Would you go check out the latest video games? Would you go and spend the day at the beach? Share your thoughts and let us peek inside that head of yours!

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 07-14-2004, 07:40 PM
Absolute Fan

of course we would go to the beach... it's like 5 minutes from my house and i haven't been forever. who else would be better to go with ok so we'd go hang out at the beach during the morning before the crowd comes. then we would go to the touristy strip that has all the attractions. we would go to ripley's aquarium just because it is awesome there! we'd watch the diving show where they feed the stingrays and such. we'd go to the petting part of it where you can touch the sting rays haha. i need to go back. and THEN we would go on this boat ride called sea screamer that i REALLY wanna go on. the dolphins are swimming right beside the boat and jumping up and stuff. after we are worn out from our day, we'd of course come back to my house and *clears throat*
Old 07-14-2004, 07:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Three words: Billy. Dom. Island.
Old 07-14-2004, 08:57 PM
Absolute Fan

i'm sure you would just drink the coconut juice.....
Old 07-15-2004, 01:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Um, yeah. off of someone.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:56 PM
Absolute Fan

whoooo sounds like an interesting time haha
Old 07-16-2004, 08:18 AM
Banned

Hmmm Me Billy, Dom, a video Camera and An Empty Glasgow. That way Billy knows all the good bits in glasgow, w have a great time and no1 sees us and then when its all over we can go to his. N even when i finally have to go home, i dont have to travel far.
Old 07-16-2004, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

If I got to spend the day with Billy, it would be just as friends (I know heck I'd like to just jump in the sack, but then again friends make the best lovers ) We'd hang out watching FOOTBALL (aka Soccer), cuz really everybody loves football Which we'd be watching at the pub, while knockin back a few drinks, laughing, playing poker and various other card games, and just have a jolly ol' time

darylbeth
Old 07-30-2004, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

If I could spend a day with Billy, it would start with coffee in the morning. Then staying in and watching movies that we like, while eating. Then I'd ask him to demonstrate his Filipino Kali skills (it's a Filipino martial art. He's quite skilled at it.). We would then go to dinner, then at a pub, and then Dom would join us, and then I'd get to have my way with Dom.

Two birds with one stone, people. Heh.
Old 07-30-2004, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

I would start the day with a shopping round to the biggest music and film shops in town and ask him to recommend something I could buy. I'm open for new ideas in movie taste.

Then we would go on Liseberg. (A amusementpark in my town)

And we would try everything that could spin. (And I would hurl, because I have a bad travel sickness. But I wouldn't care because I would having fun with Billy.)

Then a movienight at my place with my other friends. It would be laughs and tears. We would watch anything from Robin Hood: Men in tights to Dances with Wolves.
Old 09-27-2004, 01:56 AM
Master Fan

I think this thread needs a little bump.

Let your imaginations run wild.
Old 10-07-2004, 07:24 AM
Banned

Okay so my day starts off with... I'm going into Glasgow to do a spot of shopping and i see Billy, i try to catch up with him, but hes walking sooo fast, so i grab a potato sack off some guy in the street and capture Billy and run for it, i jump on my private jet and we go to a deserted island and i let him out, he forgives me and we fall in love
Old 10-07-2004, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

I would start the day off by walking to school. When I get to the train station, I would bump into someone and it would be Billy. We'd apoligize to each other and then get talking. Then he would invite me to go to his favorite restaurant with him. So I go home, change and meet him back at the train station. We then go to the restaurant and hang out for the rest of the day. In the end we end up becoming best mates. The end!

Old 02-24-2005, 10:33 PM
New Fan

A day with Billy would be fun!