Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think any of us would ever be lucky to have as much time alone with George.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Cryostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Ok I have a question, I am unsure if anyone can answer it. You guys seem to know your stuff.

I am confused about Master Sifo Dyas. Supposedly, he ordered the army for the Republic. But, he was allegedly killed before that was possible....any thoughts?? Was Dooku pretending to be Sifo Dyas, or someone else?

Any thoughs on the subject...
Old 06-27-2005, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadeyes9074
Ok I have a question, I am unsure if anyone can answer it. You guys seem to know your stuff.

I am confused about Master Sifo Dyas. Supposedly, he ordered the army for the Republic. But, he was allegedly killed before that was possible....any thoughts?? Was Dooku pretending to be Sifo Dyas, or someone else?

Any thoughs on the subject...
I've developed this little Wikipedia habit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syfo-Dyas

Interesting info, particularly for someone like me who hasn't been keeping up with the SW novels lately.
Raonaild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow that was really cool. I haven't read Labyrinth of Evil yet but I'm glad I know the answer. Thanks!
Old 06-27-2005, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Raonaild, thank you SO much for that information...seems I need to get the Labyrinth of Evil.
Old 06-27-2005, 11:03 PM
M3
Master Fan

Um, this isn't a particular question, but I was hoping you guys could provide me with a couple quotes. It's not a Star Wars wallpaper per se, it's actually an actor looking moody and Sithy, with some fire effects and whatnot, but I wanted... I don't know. He's a huge Star Wars geek himself and even plays a SW Geek on tv. Something abou the force, the dark side, letting go, giving in. Something good and broody and moody and angsty perhaps. Either a quote from the movie or something in the masses of paper about the movie/books or... meta-ing on the dark side.

Also, I'm sure y'all discussed this, but my brother rented Ep 4 the other day and I thought it was funny that Obi-Wan called him "Darth" and not "Vader". I realize they fix that later and all, but... seemed silly in light of the prequels. And my brother protests that Obi in 4 is way too old to logically be the same Obi in 3. I say that living on That Planet probably aged him quite a bit, right?

Anyway. Quotations or metaing or nice sounding ramblings on teh evul force would be HIGHLY appreciated.

Hi Sher!

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3

Hi Sher!
Old 06-29-2005, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3
And my brother protests that Obi in 4 is way too old to logically be the same Obi in 3. I say that living on That Planet probably aged him quite a bit, right?
I personally think living in a dry desert with two suns for 20 years would not help the agining process. Look at Owen and Beru. The were like WB teens in II and III and so old in IV.
Old 06-29-2005, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

19 years in a desert can do that.

Thanks for the link Rao!
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Cryostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread