Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
FNL was great...I literally cheered when Matt blew off Julie. He's right, she didn't even apologize. Could've gone a long way.
I am right with you.
I am so glad Matt grew a pair and spoke his feeling to her and didn't just sweep it under the rug.

p&w, hope you feel better soon.

Quote:
If you have a hard time watching graphic violence and or close-ups of people using needles/drug use, don't go.
Thanks for the warning. I'll skip it.

I did see Breach on dvd this weekend with Chris Cooper and Ryan Philippe.
That was a good film. Same director from Shattered Glass. After Breach I actually watched Shattered Glass.
Good times.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you all for the comments ont he girls.

Thankfully I have my winter clothes already. I had them last year.....and the year before that.

Alex, how was American Gangster vs Departed? We're wanting to see it, and we loved Departed.

How's everyone doing? Did we all have great weekends?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jerry your family is gorgeous

Hi all!
Old 11-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Hey! How've you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider (View Post)
K, I liked Matt's reactions in the episode, so glad he didn't just "fall back" into going out with Julie. She's gonna have to prove to Matt that she is sorry for what she did, and I think it'll go a long way toward making her appreicate how good Matt was for her.
Agreed! She's going to have to work harder then just asking him to go to a concert with her like nothing happened.

Two hour Prison Break and Heroes on tonight.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 11-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

I just saw a rewiew of Breach in the paper last weekend, I read it ( Ryan Philippe fan ) but I forgot what it was about...it was out here on dvd too...

I liked The Departed,allthough there was a mighty big body count on that movie...I haven't watched many gangster films...

I did watch Little Miss Sunshine and The Prestige, the first was excellent and the second was good too,but they totally botched up the ending...it's a good thing if a movie leaves you baffled like "huh how did that happen?" but this was the "huh, that can't happen,makes no sense!" kind and that ain't good...

hey K-bear,wassup ? I watched the whole 2nd season of PB on dvd and decided to give up on the show, I don't think I need to see the 3rd season anymore,especially since I heard of the killing of one of my absolute favourite characters....and Heroes, I don't know, I like it, there's definately something there but the first few episodes, I feel like it's having "ignition trouble",so I'm trying to watch ahead,it's too slow just once a week and it's comes on the same time as Grey's Anatomy so I always have to dvr it anyway...

so yeah that's the end of my cinematic post...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jerry, do you ever buy new clothes? Don't you get bored of the same ones year after year?

Hi Dev

Maria,
Breach is about the FBI agent Robert Hanssen who was caught selling government secrets to the USSR/Russians.

I've been meaning to see Little Miss Sunshine.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi all, I'm feeling a little better thankfully. I watched Chuck. I'm liking this show more and more.

How is everyone?
Old 11-06-2007, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

Ok, so I'm sitting here watching Rick James' super freak video....wow....out of date.

Thank you Dev. How are you and your little ones doing?

Speaking of Heroes....apparently they filmed an alternate ending to the Dec 3 episode, just in case it has to be used as the season finale.

Steph, they're clothes....new clothes aren't going to make me feel better, are they?

Maria, totally agree with Departed, but it was something I didn't see coming.

P&W, I love this show, it's a complete geek fest. Last night, the lord of the rings parodies were hilarious.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostar (View Post)
P&W, I love this show, it's a complete geek fest. Last night, the lord of the rings parodies were hilarious.
I agree, and I think it's more clever than the typical "geek turns into secret agent" shows we've had in the past. (Though I liked Jake 2.0 as well). The humor is great, and it's nice to see Adam Baldwin use his serious demeanor in a funny way.

Interesting twist on Bryce & his motivations huh?
Old 11-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

I think I need to start watching Chuck...I hear it's good. What day of the week is it on?

Jerry - Don't tell me these things! It's only the second season, they can't end it yet.

Maria - Yeahhhh, I'm very disappointed with PB. At least since the 2nd season ended. And yet...I'm still watching it. Wentworth is rather attractive, so there's one reason. Heroes starts out really slow, but my the middle of the season you really get into it.

Old 11-06-2007, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

Steph~ Oh right, it was,you should see LMS,it was a feel good movie ....and Jerry's a guy,it's not the same thing for them...I don't think new clothes make you happy but sometimes getting something new and pretty can bright up your day for a little while

old music videos look really out dated well most of them anyway...

Wasn't Jake 2.0 the one with Christopher Gorham? I like him,he's a very hot geek...glad you feel better p&w!

hey Dev...sorry,forgot to say to hey in my last post!

Kara~ yeah,well 2nd season had a lot of ups and downs,but since there's no more M/S, that just leaves room for more violence and they had plenty allready and I saw a short trailer for season 3 and it didn't interest me at all,I mean yeah I love me some Wentworth, he just may be the hottest guy on tv right now but I don't love him enough to keep watching the show, I think they should have ended it with season 2,it can only go from bad to worse and I don't need to see that...well it's reaaally slow and kinda creeps me out at times,but I'll try to keep watching if it does indeed speed up....
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Steph, they're clothes....new clothes aren't going to make me feel better, are they?
But don't the old clothes feel, well old?

Glad you are feeling better p&w

I'm watching John and Kate plus 8, on Discovery Health.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

P&W - absolutely. That's the other part that I love. Sarah's great for the eye candy, but Adam really brings a lot to this, and is an incredible foil to Levi's character. As for Bryce, it throws a twist into how things are thought. I think it made it easier for Sarah to grieve for Bryce if she demonized him, which hurt Chuck only helped....now, she's not so sure.

Kara, unfortunately, it's opposite Prison Break, Monday @ 7pm(Central Time). And I know....they're actually talking that it's not a what if any more. Heroes Season will now more than likely close on December 3rd. I guess they're preparing for war with the writers, how sad.

Hrm, if I need that shiny happy feel, I go get a CD...it costs less, and I get more use out of it.

HI MARIA! How you doing? How's my 3rd favourite place in the world doing today? As for videos, these were girls in Spandex, with too much glitter and eye shadow and hair down to their knees.....yuck.

Steph, that's called comfortable....broken in....it's good for you.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Maria - IMO, don't watch Prison Break season three...it will probably just ruin the whole show for you. They're just forcing a lot of stuff right now, and with Sarah gone...Michael isn't doing so good. But Heroes, definitely give a chance! What creeps you out?

Jerry - The whole..writers thing is just pissing me off. It's not hurting anyone except for the fans. So freaking disappointing. Like Alex mentioned, looks like we'll be watching a lot of Reality TV.

Steph - I'm with you with the whole...new clothes thing.

Old 11-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Wasn't there a threat of a writer's strike a few years ago, and that started the first proliferation of reality shows?

I've got a number of HGTV shows I like to watch (which are more or less unscripted), so I guess those will tide me over until the strike is over. Plus there are shows like BSG:Razor & LOST that are coming up.

Kara Chuck is on Monday nights. I definitely recommend it.

Jerry Makes you wonder what was going on with Bryce, doesn't it? If he was really a good guy, what did he discover to make him do what he did? I wonder when we'll find out.